Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938616 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I love a robot man.
« Reply #1170 on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »

"Obviously we all were set up. Let's go find the other crews, so we can get some allies before stopping this. Adrian leaves the wreckage, testing his radio as he walks towards the ship with anyone who will follow him.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 19, 2012, 08:39:41 pm »

((He's finally back! >_> After I did all the damn work, lol))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 19, 2012, 08:41:03 pm »

I let you take the glory. I need allies. Who knows when this group is going to descend into violent rioting.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: April 19, 2012, 08:47:28 pm »

((I Say we gather all those stranded crewmembers and start a riot of our own. Hey, FREE MEATSHIELDS!))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 19, 2012, 09:06:10 pm »

((I Say we gather all those stranded crewmembers and start a riot of our own. Hey, FREE MEATSHIELDS!))
((All of us have spinal implants capable of delivering nerve-wrecking shocks if it happens to please Steve. Happy rioting.))

Milno tries tries either a suplex or a punch to the throat. Just because he wants to do it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I don't love a robot man.
« Reply #1175 on: April 19, 2012, 09:13:31 pm »

((All of us have spinal implants capable of delivering nerve-wrecking shocks if it happens to please Steve. Happy rioting.))
((Wait. We DO?! D: ))

Awaken from my peaceful dream. Grab Diary and enter passcode.

Start revision of wording due to idea gleaned from dream.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:18:54 pm by Tiruin »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1176 on: April 19, 2012, 09:15:56 pm »

ATTENTION: As of right now, Ivan, Adrian and Mason are all able to use the radio again. Good job guys.

Cut em with the razor. Be careful not to touch the panel.
You pull out the razor and power it up. You pull the panel up and with a single swing slice through all the cables.The world boils around you as the panel comes free. When everything has reformed you're back in the clearing, standing in front of the metallic object that all the men you killed were clustered around. You look down at where the panel and the platform it stood on. The panel is now a Field manipulator of some kind and the platform is some sort of horrible organic...thing, just all flesh and eyes and expanding and contracting membranes. It's bleeding some sort of viscous white substance where you carved the panel from it.

((WAIT. A field Manipulator, isn't that a more advanced Psychokinetic Amp on the list? If so, I can have it installed back on the ship!))

Mason stores the field manipulator for later study and leans in to analyze the charred clump of organic matter, wondering if the 'old man' was just another strange illusion, or if there's more to this than meets the eye, once again.

Turning around, he wonders if he can now communicate with the others.

"Hey, can any of you hear me? I think I broke... Whatever it is!"

((Read the Armory OP. Field manipulators and Amps are a blanket term for the same thing. They're machines that allow the user to manipulate physics and other things. A field manipulator is used manually, while an amp piggy backs on the brain of the user and uses their neural networks to do the computations. I'm calling them field manipulators simply because they're not in someone's head. But no, all amps are called (something) psychokinetic amp.  Amps use will, Field manipulators use intelligence))

You take a look at the lump of organic matter. It's real enough, whatever it was and even though it's badly burnt it's clear it wasn't human.
"Hey, can any of you hear me? I think I broke... Whatever it is!" You shout over your external speakers.

"Yes, I can hear you." One of the other men replied, and a chorus of similar replies followed.

"Obviously we all were set up. Let's go find the other crews, so we can get some allies before stopping this. Adrian leaves the wreckage, testing his radio as he walks towards the ship with anyone who will follow him.
You head back to the shuttle, testing your radio as you go. It seems to work.

((Wait. We DO?! D: ))

Awaken from my peaceful dream. Grab Diary and enter passcode.

Start revision of wording due to idea gleaned from dream.

You wake up and enter the password into your data pad. After a few thoughtful seconds you begin writing.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: April 19, 2012, 09:18:10 pm »

Elizas selects a Kinetic Amplifier, a Magnetic Field thing, and a Mk II Suit.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1178 on: April 19, 2012, 09:32:38 pm »

Elizas selects a Kinetic Amplifier, a Magnetic Field thing, and a Mk II Suit.
>Select Starting location:

>In the Fray

>High Ground

>Preparing to drop

>Titan Interior

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: April 19, 2012, 09:39:04 pm »

> High Ground.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: April 19, 2012, 09:39:37 pm »

Examine control panel. ((How big is it?)) Grab some dirt or leaves or something and head to the large clearing.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:11:39 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: April 19, 2012, 09:58:48 pm »

Sorry to interrupt, but here's for the waitlist:

Name: John Azat, A.K.A "The Destroyer" (what he calls himself-sometimes)
Appearance: 5' 6" tall, he has short black hair, pale skin, and green eyes.
Personal information: He started out as a normal kid, did average in school. Then he "changed" in college- if you count going insane and gaining three mental disorders "changing". He became paranoid, interested in exotic weaponry, and antisocial. He learned about the psychokinetic amplifiers more, and eventually tried to build one- leading to his rampage.
Reason assigned to HMRC: John has a short temper, and holds grudges. For a long time. So, when the local police told him that he couldn't build a giant amplifier inside his apartment, he somehow got hold of a matter converter psychokinetic amplifier. It didn't matter that was an old model when he turned the police officer into a bomb before killing him by stopping his heart, along with several of his buddies. The magistrate barely caught him- turns out he was better with an amplifier than his attempts at science.
Stats:
  • Strength: 0
  • Dexterity: 0
  • Endurance:0
  • Charisma: 0
  • Intelligence: 0
  • Willpower: 20
Skills:
  • Handiwork: 1
  • Exotic Weapons: 4
Profession: Physimancer

Prefered weapon: Matter Converter Psychokinetic Amplifier
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 19, 2012, 10:04:40 pm »

((WAT. Pure Willpower. Jesus, its RAVENOR!))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:56 pm »

"Alright folks, it seems when I blasted that overgrown seed, I fried the organic creature that was creating the illusion with a Field Manipulator. I'm not sure how or why this particular one was disrupting radio signal, but I'm glad we can communicate now. If anyone else has killed one of these fungus monster things and found a field manipulator, let us know. I'm assuming the third secondary objective is another one of these bastards... I'm headed there now to fry the fucker, then we should amass for an assault on the main complex. I'm loathe to discuss what sort of creepy, tentacle-ridden monstrocity it might actually be, but I know this; this place is about to get messy."

Walk in the direction of the final secondary objective, Psyk-Amp at the ready.

((I think I'm going to be a Psyk-Sniper, using my Amp to blast pin-sized holes in enemy's brains from afar, since I don't have any proper weapons. <_< I'd like to explore the possibilities and see what else I can do with these Psyk-Amps and Manipulators.))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: April 19, 2012, 10:11:08 pm »

"I took one out. I'm on my way"

((Turn Edited))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 1256