Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943214 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Hedge Maze from Hell.
« Reply #975 on: April 17, 2012, 08:24:24 pm »

Milno has been talking to Steve but notices the exchange between Elisaz and the armorer. Of course he does not intrude, instead he watches from afar and giggles.

"Hey Steve. How much time do you bet that guy manages to survive inside this ship? Before meeting his premature end by means of airlock disposal, I mean, since you must have more experience about this kind of occasion."

((So we are posting references now? Ok, here is mine for Milno:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:39:25 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 17, 2012, 08:36:03 pm »

Mason remains prone with his psychokinetic amp activated, motionless, watching his squaddie attempting to communicate with the strangers.

"DON'T answer this. I'm staying low to observe, put your hand on your head or scratch your ass if you're in danger. That's the signal. If they ask, the rest of the men are split up, possibly trapped somewhere.""
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #977 on: April 17, 2012, 08:37:31 pm »

Milno has been talking to Steve but notices the exchange between Elisaz and the armorer. Of course he does not intrude, instead he watches from afar and giggles.

"Hey Steve. How much time do you bet that guy stays inside this ship? Before meeting his premature end by means of airlock disposal, I mean, since you must have more experience about this kind of occasion."

((So we are posting references now? Ok, here is mine for Milno:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))

>2 more seconds.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 17, 2012, 08:41:09 pm »

"Well it's been nice talking to you. Hopefully my Opera is well received. Chao~!" Elisaz smiles and walks out. Once he is a bit away, he sighs and leans on a wall. Well, he just blew his first chance at intimacy on a lonely spaceship somewhere between Pennsylvania and East Buttfuck. (Which was reportedly named after him.) He scouts out the ship more, hoping to find something, or someone, to occupy his time with.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #979 on: April 17, 2012, 08:50:07 pm »

"Well it's been nice talking to you. Hopefully my Opera is well received. Chao~!" Elisaz smiles and walks out. Once he is a bit away, he sighs and leans on a wall. Well, he just blew his first chance at intimacy on a lonely spaceship somewhere between Pennsylvania and East Buttfuck. (Which was reportedly named after him.) He scouts out the ship more, hoping to find something, or someone, to occupy his time with.
Here's a map of the ship. Choose your destination.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 17, 2012, 08:55:22 pm »

Elisaz decided to head over to the Recreation and Mess Hall, in the hopes of finding something to do.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 17, 2012, 08:56:33 pm »

((I think I'll have to get in on this properly later. Once almost all of the current team is dead, I shall camp out in front of my computer to sign up for the next mission. :P

@GM: By the way, how are 'recruits' transported to the ship? Some kindof shuttle? And what kindof ship is it, anyway? I probably just missed all this stuff, but I was wondering how to RP myself in eventually.))
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:04:48 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 17, 2012, 09:02:12 pm »

((I think I'll have to get in on this properly later. Once almost all of the current team is dead, I shall camp out in front of my computer to sign up for the next mission. :P))

You'll enjoy it!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: April 17, 2012, 09:03:57 pm »

Milno decides to check on the research labs.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: April 17, 2012, 09:07:39 pm »

((I think I'll have to get in on this properly later. Once almost all of the current team is dead, I shall camp out in front of my computer to sign up for the next mission. :P

@GM: By the way, how are 'recruits' transported to the ship? Some kindof shuttle? And what kindof ship is it, anyway? I probably just missed all this stuff, but I was wondering how to RP myself in eventually.))

They aren't transported, they're assumed to have already been one of the many, many folks frozen in the stasis pods. As we're needed, they wake up more and more of the random criminals, played by us.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #985 on: April 17, 2012, 09:10:34 pm »

Elisaz decided to head over to the Recreation and Mess Hall, in the hopes of finding something to do.
You walk to the Rec hall and look around. There's a tv and sofa in one corner, a sparring ring in another, virtual  reality machines, various other entertainment devices like ping pong tables and air hockey.

Milno decides to check on the research labs.
You walk toward the research labs but are stonewalled by a airlock door. A man in a very reinforced looking booth is sitting next to the door.

"Your business?" the man in the booth asks.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: April 17, 2012, 09:12:51 pm »

Alright, I posted and am awaiting the next turn.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 17, 2012, 09:15:07 pm »

Elisaz jumps onto the sofa, stretches, and lays down. Grabbing the television remote control, he presses the ON button. Maybe he'd learn something, or see a documentary about himself.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: April 17, 2012, 09:34:56 pm »

Milno looks around.

"I was just interested in knowing if the research team has done any advance on analyzing the properties of the arm-twisting weapon and the other artifacts."

If Milno is shot down, which will probably happen, he will look for something to eat. Not arms at the moment.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #989 on: April 17, 2012, 09:45:07 pm »

Alright, I posted and am awaiting the next turn.
You are primed and ready to watch a man scratch his ass.

Elisaz jumps onto the sofa, stretches, and lays down. Grabbing the television remote control, he presses the ON button. Maybe he'd learn something, or see a documentary about himself.
You begin flipping through the channels
"...research team on 4473 Styx still missing..."

"...Join the Civic Defenders, Keep your world safe...

"...Do you have any idea what it was like back when genetics weren't restricted?.."

Milno looks around.

"I was just interested in knowing if the research team has done any advance on analyzing the properties of the arm-twisting weapon and the other artifacts."

If Milno is shot down, which will probably happen, he will look for something to eat. Not arms at the moment.
The man behind the counter presses something on his desk and then talks quietly, seemingly to no one in particular.

"They say that research is progressing quickly. They expect to have a viable weapon utilizing the technology soon. One that is not so..." he looks at your arm "hazardous."
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 1256