Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943240 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Have space suit, will die horribly.
« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2012, 06:01:48 pm »

(Am I along to be sent out first? ??? Also, have a conversation between Jim and Feyri while I'm here. :P)
Too late for that, your impatient girlfriend already rushed out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2012, 06:06:20 pm »

(I think you have Feyri (Tiruin) confused with Faith (IronyOwl). :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2012, 06:10:44 pm »

Can't blame me, I'm the new guy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2012, 06:14:40 pm »

"Oh, so it's safe" Head outside and scan the area around us.
You step out into the field and look around. Everything seems quiet. To the north you see what looks like a...temple? in the distance. Some sort of low white building with what looks like domed ceilings and pillars. To the east is thick forest and to the west looks like some sort of open plain. You check the condition readings on your suit and it reads green: Atmosphere content and pressure habitable, no pathogens or toxins. Temperature at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Don't let the look fool you, we're dealing with dangerous territory.

I'm on point, if no one minds. As per my battle plan, lets head across the field counter-clockwise and check for the source of that closest secondary distortion. Keep your head on a swivel and your weapons out. Twilit fields of amaranthe or not, we're dealing with whatever killed, imprisoned, or consumed whatever is left of multiple entire battle-ready teams before.

Eyes open, and watch each others back. Head out!"

Mason activates his Scout Eye and sends it off in a wide arc toward the closest secondary objective, making sure to stay out of sight of the primary objective while soaking up as much as possible regarding the surroundings. He is aware that there may be more beneath the surface, or hidden with cloaking/illusion tech. Letting out a deep breath, Mason readies his mind for his Psychokinetic Amp, and sets out.

((I'm offline til 12 hours from now. 6:45 PM, works over, I'll be back online at 9 AM tomorrow. Hope I don't miss anything or slow anything down, and keep your heads down! This place looks harmless but there's some sinister shit here.)

You activate the scout eye and send it off toward the east. [Aux roll:5+1] The scout eye zooms away toward the east at high speed, almost completely out of your control. You turn on the drone's camera and watch as it skims a dozen meters over the field, out over a low forest of wide, thick trees. After several seconds of blistering flight you spot a clearing in the center of the woods with something shiny in the center. Then everything becomes static as the drone flies beyond it's broadcasting range.

((jim isn't even around :P It's Victor, Faith, Ivan, Adrian and Mason.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2012, 06:20:49 pm »

OOC:Egregrious Facepalm
IC: " I think we should head north, to the secondary objective indicated by the pale brown on the map.", Adrian says to everyone in general, looking around to see what the others think.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 16, 2012, 06:29:46 pm »

"The one with the smaller bubbles around it? That sounds like a good idea. We can examine the bubbles first, then whatever's in the middle of them."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 16, 2012, 06:32:20 pm »

((Good luck, I'll stop RPing until you come back. Until then, lets say Milno sets off to train and look for land machinery and vehicles inside the ship.
Try to stay alive, he is not expecting you to return in one piece.))

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 16, 2012, 06:44:05 pm »

Haaaaa! I can surf B12 on my phone :P +1!
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 16, 2012, 07:00:44 pm »

Haaaaa! I can surf B12 on my phone :P +1!
((Well, that is great. I have to carry a laptop around places with a terrible lack of wireless points.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #864 on: April 16, 2012, 07:20:55 pm »

Feel free to mark locations, movements or anything on the maps and repost them to plan things out and show people what you're doing. It will probably make things easier.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 16, 2012, 07:28:58 pm »

((You should use the former team's non-patented way of advancing: drag the nearest person with you, risking both of your lives.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 16, 2012, 08:03:08 pm »

((That is totally a good idea.))

Grab nearest non-ambulatory teammate, advance north and then west, towards the southernmost of the bubbles denoted as an orange triangle surrounded by cream. Avoid primary objective as far as is possible.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 16, 2012, 08:13:29 pm »

((@IronyOwl: You do realize that the aforementioned technique is very likely to cause the death of both people, right?))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:28 pm »

(DO IT ANYWAY :)))
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 16, 2012, 08:15:41 pm »

((Everything's very likely to cause the death of both people.))
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 1256