Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942276 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Have space suit, will die horribly.
« Reply #825 on: April 16, 2012, 03:41:17 pm »

((Talk about character development. All the character development I had planned for Milno was destroyed around twenty-five to thirty pages ago. Go figure.))

There's your problem right there in the bold. :P Well, either the problem, or the main point... Now Milno has become a wise-cracking, jaded(?) asshole with a robot arm, or thereabouts. THAT'S CHARACTER DEVELOPEMENT! Woo!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 16, 2012, 03:44:48 pm »

(My character development for Jim was merely that he was a tank-bred corporate project to breed better soldiers, but was deemed a failure four months after his creation and chucked into this program. So yeah, Subject 19 of Generation 3 (Jim) is only four or five months old. XD Makes Feyri's yandere tendencies a whole lot creepier...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 16, 2012, 03:50:20 pm »

There's your problem right there in the bold.
((I admit it was less of planning and more of general guidelines: I wanted to play a "normal" guy, cowardly and such, whining included. Then Milno lost his arm and I went "oh, ok I know how I should react to that: by starting to care less" and so shit happened. Edit: Good shit, I have to admit.))

(Subject 19 of Generation 3 (Jim) is only four or five months old.)
((...So that would turn Feyri into a pedo.))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:54:01 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #828 on: April 16, 2012, 03:56:28 pm »

((Hey, Irony. If Faith loses a limb, can I have it?))
((ಠ_ಠ))

Glance at TV while waiting for others to get themselves into the pods.
Tv's in the rec room, you're in the Briefing room. Silly.

>Well, looks like Faith is chomping at the bit to be off to her death. We've not got long till you all go in the pods so any questions you have, get them out of the way now. 5 hours and counting.

Jim folded himself up, Geth style, and went into hibernation/low-energy-usage mode. It's pretty handy being able to do that whenever you want, instead of waiting to get tired, he thought to himself as he did so.
You curl up and set an internal timer to wake you when you need to get to the pods.

Milno is slightly interested in the TV.

Watch some TV and then check the ship for land vehicles and machinery a while before being put to stasis.

((@SeriousConcentrate: As a power-gamer, I suppose you are very satisfied with your current body.))

You take a seat on the couch near the tv and Idly flip through the channels.

"...Magistar Istar of Sigma Ultimas detailed his plans for the use of Titans for planned assault on Vermilion 8, a major xeno outpost near the..."

"...Civic Defenders raided an anarchist commune today, resulting in the death of 34. The Magistars are hailing the raid as a success against a subversive force...

"...Try our new Synth-flesh genitals! Now with Vibrating action!..."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 16, 2012, 03:57:43 pm »

There's your problem right there in the bold.
((I admit it was less of planning and more of general guidelines: I wanted to play a "normal" guy, cowardly and such, whining included. Then Milno lost his arm and I went "oh, ok I know how I should react to that: by starting to care less" and so shit happened. Edit: Good shit, I have to admit.))

(Subject 19 of Generation 3 (Jim) is only four or five months old.)
((...So that would turn Feyri into a pedo.))

((And this became all the more epic for our twisted plot changes.))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 16, 2012, 03:59:41 pm »

(I get the feeling you really want me to pick up
"...Try our new Synth-flesh genitals! Now with Vibrating action!..."
considering how often that's been talked about. I'll continue to do without for now, thank you very much. One less vital spot to be damaged. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 16, 2012, 04:01:04 pm »

((It's okay. Someday I'll get my Handiwork skill up, and then I can craft you some. Probably without your knowledge or permission. XD))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 16, 2012, 04:02:01 pm »

(@SeriousConcentrate: Sex is also important in a healthy romantic relationship. Soon enough, Jim and Feyri will want to take the big step.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 16, 2012, 04:03:19 pm »

(@SeriousConcentrate: Sex is also important in a healthy romantic relationship. Soon enough, Jim and Feyri will, according to Feyri, want to take the big step, as evidenced by Jim's muffled screams to the contrary.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 16, 2012, 04:03:36 pm »

(XD That relationship is entirely one-sided right now. And I think if Faith crafted something like that, she'd keep it for herself. *eyebrow waggle*)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #835 on: April 16, 2012, 04:05:47 pm »

(@SeriousConcentrate: Sex is also important in a healthy romantic relationship. Soon enough, Jim and Feyri will want to take the big step.))
Heh, if they don't do it soon they may both end up as robots and all that intimacy may be reduced to something akin to two roombas bumping into each other.

Also, oh god what has this become? Need to get back to the good, wholesome violence  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 16, 2012, 04:07:14 pm »

Milno is interested in the first channel and uses the remote to return to it.
He was living in a backwater planet and in a backwater region, so he has little to no knowledge about many of the things pertaining the outside world.

(And I think if Faith crafted something like that, she'd keep it for herself. *eyebrow waggle*)
(( :P))

Heh, if they don't do it soon they may both end up as robots and all that intimacy may be reduced to something akin to two roombas bumping into each other.
((Even the GM agrees.))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:19:33 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 16, 2012, 04:07:36 pm »

Also, oh god what has this become? Need to get back to the good, wholesome violence  :P

Yes please. If I want to hear whirring, banging and clanking I'll go listen to some old-school Industrial, pre-Cyber.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 16, 2012, 04:12:51 pm »

((Space soap opera.
I just wish I can get enough tokens soon enough so I can modify Milno's arm into something with retractable claws for the melee-a-trois moments. Or just claws, anytime, anywhere.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 16, 2012, 04:21:53 pm »

(If we're both robots, just link up brains through a neural interface. Much better than actual bodies. :3)
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 1256