Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943468 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #750 on: April 15, 2012, 06:36:50 pm »

"He's just whiny and impatient. And his arm became a sausage because he found a spinning alien weapon that spun all his bones into not-bones. In that arm, that is. It was pretty impressive until then, though."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri Gone Wild
« Reply #751 on: April 15, 2012, 06:38:59 pm »

Elbow to the head.

Lick.

To the face.

Done.

(Sorry, got drug out all fuggin' day for some family stuff. :\)

Jim does the obvious thing and accidentally the innuendo. "Do you give up? Because I can hug you even harder than this."

Feyri, seeing no other course of action attempts to lick Jim's face plate to confuse and possibly excite him.
Feyri dex roll:5
Feyri pushes herself just far enough away from Jim to tilt her head down and lick from the chin of his plastic face, up across his barely defined mouth and to the tip of his nose.
Jim Willpower roll:1
Jim's emoticon becomes an erect and pulsating "!". He's so enthralled that he doesn't even notice as his grip loosens and Feyri wriggles away.

Milno contemplates his handiwork before starting to examine the armor while talking to Steve.

"So, when was the last time you heard that phrase, Steve? I guess the circumstances were probably a little different, though."
He said while examining the jet equipment.
>Actually, judging by how this fight is going right now, they may become very similar very quickly.

You take a close look at the jet equipment. There are dozens of tiny rocket pods affixed all over the suit, probably for quick maneuvering. The biggest rocket pods however, are two great wing like things attached to articulated mounts on the back of the suit. They look like they're designed to move and shift to allow the user great amounts of maneuverability and precision in flight. Assuming he can use them correctly, that is. A thought comes to mind as well. If those pods were to be damaged it might end very badly. 

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 15, 2012, 06:44:16 pm »

Well, we already have one cannibal, I suppose there's always room for two.

((My character won't actually be a cannibal, but I assure you he'll make up for it.))

Also:
Physimancer. Nobody has picked this class yet. Just saying.))

((Hah, just by coincidence I made my character a mad genius supervillan. But I wanted him to be a Mercenary.I'll see what I can do.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 15, 2012, 06:46:02 pm »

Milno ponders the flight ability in his mind.

"I will fare better using this for quick bursts and dashing, at least I will avoid flying when there is any kind of anti-air defense. If I am taken down near the ground the suit'll absorb most part of the impact anyway."

He turns towards the wrestling match.

"See? It worked. If you were in your undies, Jim would crawl and beg for mercy, but of course that is not advisable...Oh wow, Jim. Nice emoticon there."

((The cannibal would be Milno, because he lost his arm from the elbow down and decided to eat a hamburger made from the flesh. My signature as of this moment has the exchange between him and Steve, the computer.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:50:22 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 15, 2012, 06:53:39 pm »

((Hah, just by coincidence I made my character a mad genius supervillan. But I wanted him to be a Mercenary.I'll see what I can do.))
((Nothing wrong with a mad genius mercenary supervillain. Though a mad genius with -1 to handiwork is a bit odd.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 15, 2012, 08:41:35 pm »

"I assume things like this aren't the norm, right? I mean alien artifacts and artificial limbs?" Adrian asked worried.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 15, 2012, 08:48:20 pm »

Jim was indeed like ! for a few seconds, along with a soundbite that was definitely a programmer's joke. His emoticon blinked, then became a large ? again. Even someone as dense in these matters as Jim was starting to get the picture from all of Milno and Steve's hints, but it was still confusing him.

(If the fight's still going on, I'll let Tiruin have a free attack for in-character RP purposes.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 15, 2012, 09:13:22 pm »

Milno smiles at the scene unfolding in front of him.

"You are recording this, right Steve?"

((How many people are you lacking for the next mission? zomara may have to go with just the cheapest blade weapon (monoatomic razor, I guess) if you keep him on the team and he does not fix his purchase action. Oh boy, this will be nice to watch.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 15, 2012, 09:19:28 pm »

Name: Elizas Colton Roxine (Aka. Socrates, Shakespeare, Man Everywhere Spouts Sins I Allow Him)

Appearance: He is 6'3 in height and 176 pounds in weight. While not very big, he often dresses and positions himself to have either an intimidating or charming aura. He is bald, but he wears a thick though neat black-haired goatee. His eyes are a genetically modified red. His skin is dark-brown, as he once stated, "Like that of a Moorish King."

Personal information: Oh boy....Elizas. The man who makes Al Capone call for the cops. The man who robs a Samuel L. Jackson character unarmed. The man who makes Kony and Pedobear protect the children. The man- you get the idea.

Elizas was born neither rich nor poor. His parents both worked in the business field, placing him in the lower-upper-middle class, in other words he was well off. He was guided to go into business like his parents, but as he became a teenager, he grew bored by the idea of it. He was more interested in sociology, psychology, anthropology and philosophy. He wanted to know more about everything. It was during this time he began reading Nietzschist works, and he decided that reality was no place for morality; that it was only a place to feel the physical and psychological stimulant before an inevitable end. This made his conservative and religious family furious, and at the age of 18, he was disowned.

Elizas went to live on his own and support himself. It should be noted that Elizas had and still possess a mental deficiency: In exchange for extreme intelligence, he lacks the capacity to feel sympathy. (Strangely, he has perfectly normal empathy.) He applied for a university, which granted him a full scholarship. After a couple years, he was expelled. The reason was he would commonly make unwanted sexual advances to students and facility, regardless of gender or occupation, (or even species, the poor pets of other students he managed to get his hands on.) He would also get into very brutal fights which would leave his opponents in the hospital for months with permanent effects, did various illegal substances, and tricked other into doing his dirty work. The only reason he did not go to jail was because he was a brilliant student, and his charisma also helped carry him out.

Elisaz travel to many universities, and promptly expelled, over the course of a few years. Even though he never got a degree, he decided he was educated enough to find a job. He opted to join a private mercenary company. He was a great mercenary, even though he wasn't the strongest, the toughest, the best shot or the best weaponsmith, his tactics could easily wipe out entire enemy units in a matter of second. He was so good, the commander of his company promoted him to second-in-command. The same night, Elisaz slit his commander's throat with a can opener, convinced the company an assassin did it, and placed himself in charge. During this time, Elisaz changed from a Mercenary-style fighter, to a Physimancer one. He prefer to win battles and situations with his mind and cunning.

What followed then is known as 'The Reign of Chaos'. Elisaz's company turned into a gang, which turned into an army, which turned into a cult-like following. Elisaz killed, destroyed, massacred and did unspeakable things. He did more crime in seven years than most dictators did in their lifetime. It seems he could always fight back any police, private or government forces sent at him. And even if they could defeat his ever-growing army, he would elude them and go under the radar, only for them to discover his new base months later. Elisaz's only has one real weakness: He prefers to be thinking with his head in the clouds, even when fighting, which has almost cost him his life several times.

And one day, he just turned himself in. When questioned why he answered:

"I have had every type of sexual intercourse, ingested every narcotic, eaten every food, watched every movie, drunken every alcoholic beverage, been to every country, played every game, accomplished every dream, and have had every physical stimuli a human being can have. It bored me now. Nothing exciting ever happened. The only way out was to find a new experience, a new stimuli. I believe the HRMC can give this to me. I do not view this as imprisonment, but as a promotion."

He leaned back in his chair.

"And if I am lucky, I will perish in an assignment. So, what's for breakfast?"

He smiled.

Reason assigned to HMRC: Elizas committed more crimes than would be worth counting. To get an idea, he has:

Massacred an entire Grade School.

Blown up several monuments while tourists were nearby.

Put explosives under a heavily populated building in a metropolitan city, just so it would fall onto the mayor's house.

Turned an entire neighborhood of people, including children and domestic animals, into sex slaves.

Built a torture and interrogation Gulag-esque prison-complex.

Escaped from a temporary prison with some of his minions. Proceeded to escape to a hidden island. Discovering an indigenous population, he enslaved them and forced them to build him a base, and then proceeded to commit Genocide on every one of them when it was complete. 

Lit a baby on fire.

Shot an army general, and proceeded to sodomize him as he bled to death.

Made a spin-off version of Crystal Meth and sold the recipe to some troubled youth in a ghetto, causing a drug war and new gangs to form, just because the mayor of that town had insulted him on T.V. once.

Killed a girl and then committed cannibalism on her corpse. ((He claims this to have been his only act of cannibalism. Said that it upset his stomach for the next few days.))

Stolen medications and therapeutic-machines out of a cancer ward, and then sold them on the black market.

Worked on developing a more deadly strain of H.I.V.

Fucked a tiger.

And got a parking ticket.

Stats:

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 7
Willpower: 1

Skills:

Speech: 1

Intuition: 0 (-1)

Handiwork: 1

Conventional Weapons: 0

Unconventional Weapons: 2 (+1)

Exotic weapons: 0

Auxiliary systems: 0

Medical tech: 2

Profession: Physimancer

Here's my evil mastermind! He's basically Hitler, except smarter, cooler-headed, and lacks Fascism but makes up for it with sexual depriavity.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 15, 2012, 09:22:47 pm »

((Oh dear.

Where is our resident human cockroach, anyway?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2012, 09:39:03 pm »

((Einstenian Roulette gives me one of those "Oh, f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5" moments now and then. Also, Irony, the drawing is already there.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2012, 09:49:33 pm »

Milno smiles at the scene unfolding in front of him.

"You are recording this, right Steve?"

((How many people are you lacking for the next mission? zomara may have to go with just the cheapest blade weapon (monoatomic razor, I guess) if you keep him on the team and he does not fix his purchase action. Oh boy, this will be nice to watch.))
Really just him and pentagram guy are missing/not ready. We'll give him till tomorrow but if he still doesn't show up the slot will go to whoever wants it. As per Zomara, I just hope he reads the op and stuff and gets ready soon. The briefing and maps and everything are all ready, we're just waiting on stragglers.

>You say that like there are things I don't record.

Snip
Got it. Updating records. You're now eligible for missions if a spot opens up. Keep an eye on the thread because it's first come first serve. You may wander about and use your 5 tokens as you please while you wait. There are no laws on this ship, not officially anyway, beyond the whims of Steve. However, murdering or raping the other conscripts may result in mod justice. And steve will stop none of it. Have fun~.

((Einstenian Roulette gives me one of those "Oh, f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5,f5" moments now and then. Also, Irony, the drawing is already there.))
Heh, this makes me happy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2012, 10:03:19 pm »

Milno kept staring at the suit of armor. Well, he felt like trying it on. Why not? After all he would not use the flying capabilities onboard anyway.

"Well, I guess I am trying this on."

Milno wears the suit to "feel" it.

((Tiruin's righteous mercenary character will surely love TCM's outlaw one.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:11:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2012, 10:20:27 pm »

(I'm considering trying a hostile takeover of one of the spots if peeps aren't ready by like Tuesday. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 15, 2012, 10:22:03 pm »

"Excuse me, computer, when will the others be here?"
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1256