Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942395 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #720 on: April 15, 2012, 12:50:57 pm »

((Come now, what kind of yandere are you? :P))

((There are better moments  :P

Especially when Milno isn't watching.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #721 on: April 15, 2012, 12:54:28 pm »

Elbow to the head.

((My thoughts at seeing the turn:

First thought: Lick.

Second thought: No.))

Licking would cause a willpower roll  :P
"First of all, nice to meet you. My name is Adrian. Second, who is on it with me?"

>That would be Victor, Faith aka worst medic, Ivan aka team killer and Mason. Victor and Mason are currently either absent or too shellshocked to work out the simple economy of this place. We're waiting on them. Ivan and faith are here though.

An image of a Honey Badger wreathed in flame holding a Machine gun in its right hand, a grenade in its mechanical left, and a knife in its massive snarling maw. It menaces with spikes of kickass.
Oh yeah, you didn't just write "Honey Badger Don't Care", you freaking painted it so that it looked like it was printed in illuminated script on a piece of ancient parchment by Benedictine monks and fixed to your armor by wax seals like some sort of holy vestment.
((+1 Internets for you because it is all I have to offer at the moment.))
((By the way, the mechanical arm being outside or inside the suit is your choice))
((I'll probably keep it outside when I wear it, so I can apply my badger claw to the face of enemies.))

Milno raises one of his eyebrows.

"Lick or suffocate, girl."

"So, Steve, you eliminated the female part in you, unless the women's brain parts they used were not the emotion-oriented areas."
>Oh, I didn't eliminate them, they just sort of break down after a while. Organic matter, right? So they had to be replaced. Also, "Lick or Suffocate, Girl" is a phrase I've not heard in a long time, and certainly not in this context.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:56:25 pm by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2012, 01:16:04 pm »

((You heard him. Quick, run the turn!))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2012, 01:20:24 pm »

Just to let you know piecewise, I'll be up and ready for this game once I finally make a character sheet. And I will, once I'm done reading the previous 49 pages of this game.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 15, 2012, 01:22:10 pm »

Just to let you know piecewise, I'll be up and ready for this game once I finally make a character sheet. And I will, once I'm done reading the previous 49 pages of this game.

((You can make one now, it won't matter as you'll play a new recruit on his/her first mission. Just read the last ~10 pages in normal forum format. It'll make better sense, especially if you don't know the veterans who will be coming with you.

Also:
Physimancer. Nobody has picked this class yet. Just saying.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 15, 2012, 01:33:04 pm »

"Where's our medic? I want to get to know her at least, if she's going to be healing me."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 15, 2012, 01:38:52 pm »

((You can make one now, it won't matter as you'll play a new recruit on his/her first mission. Just read the last ~10 pages in normal forum format. It'll make better sense, especially if you don't know the veterans who will be coming with you.

Also:

((Seeing how a lot of the characters are sympathetic, I was planning on making an insane criminal genius. A combination of Hannibal Lector, Shaka Zulu, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan and Nikola Tesla.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #732 on: April 15, 2012, 01:53:54 pm »

"Where's our medic? I want to get to know her at least, if she's going to be healing me."
>That would be Faith, The red head over there.

Also:

((Seeing how a lot of the characters are sympathetic, I was planning on making an insane criminal genius. A combination of Hannibal Lector, Shaka Zulu, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan and Nikola Tesla.))
Well, we already have one cannibal, I suppose there's always room for two.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 15, 2012, 01:54:40 pm »

Also:

((A lotSome of those were covered by a certain character. Just keep reading.
Edit: We still lack someone who is really a genius. Team The Bastards is mostly composed of idiots, farm boys, mercenaries and ZoidbergIvan.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:00:58 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 15, 2012, 02:15:22 pm »

((I think Faith is still the smartest at 5.

For the record, her Dex is now 15.))

Faith waved at the newcomer.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 1256