Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942701 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #705 on: April 15, 2012, 12:07:38 pm »

"So you're Ivan, right?" Adrian wants to meet his new teammates, team killers or not.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 15, 2012, 12:10:21 pm »

Milno is back at the rec room to watch the spar while painting his armor.

"Well, you can't say Steve is a guy without tact. He knows when to throw in his sound effects."
He says while giving the finishing touches on the honey badger. He then suddenly seems to think about something.

"Hey Steve. Were there any females' brains among the pieces they used to build you?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:15:02 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 15, 2012, 12:17:56 pm »

Feyri cast a glance at Milno using the brief lapse in the fight, even while being pinned down.

"Wait, Steve isn't human?!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 15, 2012, 12:19:56 pm »

Milno turns back to Feyri as if she was insane and starts to giggle maniacally.
Quote from: piecewise, OP post
Well, my name is Steve and I'm a computer. They made me out of whats left of the brains of the unit before you. There wasn't much.

"No, he is not. What made you think that?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 15, 2012, 12:21:31 pm »

"I never pay attention..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 15, 2012, 12:25:26 pm »

Milno keeps watching both fighters struggling.

"You should lick his emoticon (read faceplate). That may give you the upper hand and also get your inner demon some satisfaction."
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 15, 2012, 12:28:44 pm »

"I won't resort to pragmatic tactics!"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:43:17 pm by Tiruin »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 15, 2012, 12:31:56 pm »

"Yes, I an Ivan. Its pronounced E-van, by the way. Who are you?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #713 on: April 15, 2012, 12:35:28 pm »

"Um, err, out of bounds!"

Attempt to kick Jim off me using both legs. Arms will provide support.

Or, fist to the face. Whichever seems better.

((Rawr ninja.))
"Um, err, out of bounds!"

Attempt to kick Jim off me using both legs. Arms will provide support.

Or, fist to the face. Whichever seems better.

((Rawr ninja.))

Feyri Strength Roll:4
Jim Strength Roll:5

Feyri struggles valiantly against her captor, punches to the face plate and knees to the torso flying at a blinding speed, but Jim's unyielding metal body withstands it all without flinching whilst his arms continue to tighten. Soon Feyri feels the air being crushed out of her.

Milno gracefully accepts the offered items and pulls his MkIII to his quarters. There he:
1- Paints a snarling Honey Badger on his armor's left shoulderguard, with "Honey Badger Don't Care" written underneath.
2- Paints "Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit" on the opposite shoulderguard.
3- Sharpens the fingertips of his mechanical hand and paints a stylized claw over the armor's forearm.

((I suppose the "standard" prosthetics stay inside the armor, since they do not have much difference from a common arm.
By the way what color is the armor?))
You carry your arm full of paints and brushes back to the rec room, the armor still following you like a lost dog. once there you sit at one of the mess tables and set the paints down beside you, the coffin container hovering in front of you. You crack open the hermetic seal on the case and look in at the armor within: It's the gray of unpainted, undecorated metal, clearly the factory standard. With some effort you get it flipped on its side in such a way as to let you get at the paldrons. You start with the  left, trying to paint a rather fearsome looking Honey badger. [Handiwork roll: 3-1] Oh..dear..It kinda looks like a honey badger if you squint at it from an angle... No, you scrub off the wet paint and try again. [6-1] Ahhh, there we go: An image of a Honey Badger wreathed in flame holding a Machine gun in its right hand, a grenade in its mechanical left, and a knife in its massive snarling maw. It menaces with spikes of kickass.

Next you do the lettering, painting "Honey Badger Don't Care" under the image you just painted. [1-1] Jeez, what language is that even in? Hebrew? Cuniform? You scrub it away and try again. [4-1] Well...it looks like a 4 year old wrote it..[6-1] Oh yeah, you didn't just write "Honey Badger Don't Care", you freaking painted it so that it looked like it was printed in illuminated script on a piece of ancient parchment by Benedictine monks and fixed to your armor by wax seals like some sort of holy vestment.

You flip the armor over and get to work on the other shoulder. [2-1] Is that in braille? The fuck? [6-1] Aw yeah, you paint "Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit" in the same manner you painted the other words.

You put the paints away for a moment and grab the file. [5-1] You sharpen the tips of your fingers down to a relatively sharp, claw like point. They're not razor sharp, but they're far from dull.  You take up the paints again and try to paint the mechanical arm to vaguely resemble a Badger's claw. [5-1] It's not perfect and clearly stylized, but it's clear what you're going for and looks pretty good. You smile. Over all, this went pretty darn well.

Milno is back at the rec room to watch the spar while painting his armor.

"Well, you can't say Steve is a guy without tact. He knows when to throw in his sound effects."
He says while giving the finishing touches on the honey badger. He then suddenly seems to think about something.

"Hey Steve. Were there any females' brains among the pieces they used to build you?"

>Originally, yes.

((By the way, the mechanical arm being outside or inside the suit is your choice))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:37:26 pm by piecewise »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 15, 2012, 12:38:28 pm »

"Excuse me? Is there anyone here I may speak to? about the mission?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #715 on: April 15, 2012, 12:44:17 pm »

"Excuse me? Is there anyone here I may speak to? about the mission?"
>What about it?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 15, 2012, 12:45:57 pm »

Elbow to the head.

((My thoughts at seeing the turn:

First thought: Lick.

Second thought: No.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 15, 2012, 12:47:50 pm »

"First of all, nice to meet you. My name is Adrian. Second, who is on it with me?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 15, 2012, 12:48:01 pm »

((Come now, what kind of yandere are you? :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 15, 2012, 12:50:01 pm »

An image of a Honey Badger wreathed in flame holding a Machine gun in its right hand, a grenade in its mechanical left, and a knife in its massive snarling maw. It menaces with spikes of kickass.
Oh yeah, you didn't just write "Honey Badger Don't Care", you freaking painted it so that it looked like it was printed in illuminated script on a piece of ancient parchment by Benedictine monks and fixed to your armor by wax seals like some sort of holy vestment.
((+1 Internets for you because it is all I have to offer at the moment.))
((By the way, the mechanical arm being outside or inside the suit is your choice))
((I'll probably keep it outside when I wear it, so I can apply my badger claw to the face of enemies.))

Milno raises one of his eyebrows.

"Lick or suffocate, girl."

"So, Steve, you eliminated the female part in you, unless the women's brain parts they used were not the emotion-oriented areas."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 1256