Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942061 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #660 on: April 14, 2012, 11:00:07 pm »

Jim knelt next to Milno with a :\ emoticon. "Sorry. Didn't know how strong this body was. You OK?" He turned to Feyri. "And do you still want a go? Still plenty of time to kill."
Milno gets back up and goes to get some patching (sorry, internet connection going glitchy).

"Yeah, I am fine. Nice match, but I guess I'll take some of my time to patch me up. And the thing about Feyri is that she is head over heels for you. I don't doubt that each time we weren't looking and while you were in that semi-coma state, she was caressing your carcass. Which by the way was made way worse when Ivan shot off most of your torso."

Milno leaves the place to fix his face while whistling cheerfully.

"You better be careful when you are around Feyri. You never know when she'll try to abuse your metal body."

Jim's emoticon flickers between static and a ? as he tries to process this. "Uh, what? I don't even..."
This all happened exactly how you described it and now Milno is standing in the hall between the rec room and the armory giggling to himself.

Man, Milno's a dick. :P
Which by the way was made way worse when Ivan shot off most of your torso."
Wow. Thanks.

+1

Milno may  just be a Honey Badger in a space suit.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:02:06 pm by piecewise »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 14, 2012, 11:01:50 pm »

So, when's the next briefing starting?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #662 on: April 14, 2012, 11:04:54 pm »

When everyone else buys their gear and gets their asses in the briefing room. It's a fail safe to make sure everyone will actually show up to play. I sent a pm to Pentragram guy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 14, 2012, 11:13:40 pm »

((I go offline for a few, and everything goes into awkward situations XD .

I love this RTD.

Ivan, Godspeed.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 14, 2012, 11:14:26 pm »

When everyone else buys their gear and gets their asses in the briefing room. It's a fail safe to make sure everyone will actually show up to play. I sent a pm to Pentragram guy.
Am I included in this?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 14, 2012, 11:22:21 pm »

((Just re-read whatever happened again.

Baaad GM  :P))
+1

Feyri looked at the two sprawled on the floor next to her, partly ignoring the subtle euphemism hidden in Milno's words.

"I did mean 'join you' by sparring. Not anything else, silly Milno," she said with a grin. Still, she wondered why nobody got her other-...

"I'm willing to spar with both of you, if a free-for-all is what you want. The Bastards sounds like an...appropriate name for, um, us."

Enter Sparring mode. This means unarmed combat with Jim as Milno cleans his dirty face.

((@Spinal_Taper and every other green recuit: The armory is on the OP. You can request certain items, but the tokens may be a strain on your wallet. Stick to the basics first, you won't die if you get creative.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 14, 2012, 11:34:54 pm »

((Good to see Milno is loved.
Milno may  just be a Honey Badger in a space suit.
What is this I don't even

Also, Ivan is lucky because Jim is a cool guy. Robot Jim will probably ask before punching.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 14, 2012, 11:35:52 pm »

Jim's emoticon face went blank for a few moments before reasserting itself as the back of a playing card - probably some sort of joke by the programmer to indicate he was 'poker-faced.'  "I'm ready whenever you are." He made as if to crack his knuckles, remembered that wasn't necessary, and instead re-entered his CQC stance. "Ladies first."

(Ivan's lucky because if he hadn't turned the rest of Jim into salsa then he'd still have a mostly normal body and this is better. Everything works out in the end. :D)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 14, 2012, 11:40:56 pm »

"Oh wow, I could only dream of this stuff back home!"
Adrian purchases a laser rifle, a scout eye, anti-shock meds and Coagulant boosters.  Then, he heads off to the gym, hopefully being able to get a peek at what his new teammates specialize in, and how he could work best with them.

((Thanks Tiruin!))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:50:57 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 14, 2012, 11:46:15 pm »

((Heh, instead of showing the obvious 5 + [glorious sacrifice] token value for Jim. Steve gives an automated body that has hidden stats!

Perfect.

Also, no problem Spinal. Don't try to get yourself killed.  :P Incapacitated is much better.

Y'know, mostly.))

"I'll oblige then."

Feyri crouched from her position and spread her arms out wide, studying Jim's form and which parts to strike. Anatomy and Medicine was not her forte, but being a mercenary, knowing where to hit would work in her favor.

Sadly, the lower body was mostly encased in armor...

Tackle by the midsection.

She hoped Steve wasn't really watching by camera.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 14, 2012, 11:48:22 pm »

Jim's counter was to step aside, put a hand on the back of her head as she passed, and push slightly to send her off balance and make her fall down. Call it some form of chivalry if you'd like, but he wasn't about to use an untested amount of strength on a woman.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 14, 2012, 11:52:56 pm »

((I'll take the honey badger thing as a compliment by the way. Thank you, GM.))

Milno was back (fixed face) and quietly watching the brawl. He expected Feyri to do better than him, after all, she was a mercenary.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 14, 2012, 11:58:02 pm »

Adrian heads to the gym, and sits next to Milno, not looking into the sparring match, after all, he should probably get to know people who aren't distracted. "Hey, my name's Adrian. I'm new here, but you probably knew that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 15, 2012, 12:00:57 am »

Milno smiles towards him.

"Pleased to meet you Adrian. My name is Milno Enedrasi. So, you are here to meet the group, talk a little and check how the missions play, I suppose."

He pats his shoulder.

"Try not to get wounded."
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 15, 2012, 12:03:53 am »

Adrian laughed at this statement.
"I've heard this a lot, it must be some kind of running joke right?"
He then notices the cyborg.
"Right?"
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 1256