Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944240 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Badass.
« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2012, 01:22:15 am »

(Good luck getting a gun Jim didn't buy. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2012, 01:24:38 am »

"Lets follow that line!"

If everyone agrees: Follow that line, keeping rifle ready.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #287 on: April 08, 2012, 01:31:07 am »

(Good luck getting a gun Jim didn't buy. :P)

Jim has :
Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier
Monoatomic Razor

So a knife and a brain implant.

No you can not install the brain implant here.

Stop cutting into jim's skull.

Also intuition is not the same as being psychic. Yes I know it seems that way sometimes, but you can't use intuition to magically know whats going to be ahead. With a 5 you'd just get that it's probably more similar rooms and halls.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:34:21 am by piecewise »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 08, 2012, 01:35:11 am »

Too many turns, not enough dying ;)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #289 on: April 08, 2012, 01:40:42 am »

Too many turns, not enough dying ;)
Not for lack of trying. So far we've had 1 man cut in half, 1 broken leg, 3 broken ribs, 1 dislocated shoulder, and one man half encased in metal. And this is only the first floor of the first mission. Wait till they hit the next mission, when it starts to actually get hard.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:42:44 am by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 08, 2012, 01:51:39 am »

((I dislike you, Jim. Why did you get your head implanted... :I ))
...when it starts to actually get hard.

. . .
EDIT ACTION

"Can't we...follow the diagonal line instead? It's new, so there musn't be any new traps, just incase there are any."

Still, be the pointman.

And get any of Jim's equipment that can be wielded. Not his implant.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #291 on: April 08, 2012, 02:02:50 am »

. . .
EDIT ACTION

"Can't we...follow the diagonal line instead? It's new, so there musn't be any new traps, just incase there are any."

Still, be the pointman.

Feel free to mark on the map when planning out routes. I'm sure it will help since my descriptions of this place aren't exactly precise.

In related news, Hows everyone enjoying themselves? Comments? Criticisms? I'm in the middle of building the next mission so any feedback is appreciated.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2012, 02:09:23 am »

I like it, though I have no idea how you all edit those maps...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2012, 02:11:44 am »

I like it, though I have no idea how you all edit those maps...
Ms Paint. Just save the picture I posted, draw on it, upload on imgur.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2012, 02:16:49 am »

So far so good! And ridiculous.

Give a sigh of despair at having to continue on. Go back and attempt to remove another cube of that material.

Whether successful or not, follow the hallway north, as though the structure didn't have meter-wide plasma gashes through it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2012, 02:29:17 am »

((Couldn't upload. The line that the Sentinel made in the wall that shortens the distance from the dotted green line.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2012, 03:06:09 am »

"Lets follow that line!"

If everyone agrees: Follow that line, keeping rifle ready.
So far so good! And ridiculous.

Give a sigh of despair at having to continue on. Go back and attempt to remove another cube of that material.

Whether successful or not, follow the hallway north, as though the structure didn't have meter-wide plasma gashes through it.

Faith takes a short jog back to the large cube and, after some prying, gets another small cube from the large one. She returns to the group and together with Milno and Ivan they follow the dotted path toward the indicated area.

. . .
EDIT ACTION

Still, be the pointman.

Always one to improvise, you decide to trundle through the newly burnt holes in the building, dragging jim along behind you, though not before pulling the monoatomic razor and it's sheathe from his pack. It's a shorter distance then the hallway, but slower going over unevenly melted ground.

>>All players (Accept jim)
You find yourselves in the middle of a great number of intersections, all leading off in different directions.In the center of this maze of paths is a large, slightly raised, square platform. In the center of this platform hovers a cube only a few inches on either side.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2012, 04:12:46 am »

"Does anyone have a feeling that geometry is the forte of these creatures or is it just me?" Feyri said. "Should we search this place or move on? If we move on, I'll be touching this cube here, to make sure we aren't heading into any trouble. If not, then me and Jim shall search the northeastern room, in relation to our position.

How does that sound?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2012, 06:37:35 am »

Milno tapped his shoulder. Well, everything was fine with him now already and the fact he had not been turned into dust by a murderous sentinel robot made his mood better.

"Thanks for helping me there, Faith. I really appreciate it, and sorry for accidentally tackling you while I was trying to avoid the alien robot's onslaught."

Milno stares at the cube...

"After the experience with that robot, I have to admit I'm tempted to shoot any alien artifact before touching or even approaching it."

Check if the pyramid is still hovering over my hand. Examine the cube from a safe distance.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 06:50:14 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2012, 03:15:20 pm »

"Does anyone have a feeling that geometry is the forte of these creatures or is it just me?" Feyri said. "Should we search this place or move on? If we move on, I'll be touching this cube here, to make sure we aren't heading into any trouble. If not, then me and Jim shall search the northeastern room, in relation to our position.

How does that sound?"

We'll wait for people to respond before doing your action.

Milno tapped his shoulder. Well, everything was fine with him now already and the fact he had not been turned into dust by a murderous sentinel robot made his mood better.

"Thanks for helping me there, Faith. I really appreciate it, and sorry for accidentally tackling you while I was trying to avoid the alien robot's onslaught."

Milno stares at the cube...

"After the experience with that robot, I have to admit I'm tempted to shoot any alien artifact before touching or even approaching it."

Check if the pyramid is still hovering over my hand. Examine the cube from a safe distance.
You look down at your right hand and, sure enough, the pyramid is still hovering there. You wonder if you're ever going to be rid of it.

You take a look at the cube without getting any closer to it. It looks to be similar to the cube that Faith got, about fist sized, silvery metallic and perfectly symmetrical. It's hovering about a meter off the ground and perfectly still.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 1256