Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944624 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Badass.
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »

Milno:

"No, I have not been brainwashed, thank you very much for caring about me. I do not even know if you are joking or being serious."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2012, 11:26:54 pm »

((Oh wow. How did that happen with a 5-1? If friendly fire comes from a 4, I'm just glad I didn't roll any worse.))

Milno:

"Uh...that was not quite what I was expecting. Sorry about that Feyri. On the bright side, you are still alive."

Shoot at the sentinel with the laser rifle.
>>Friendly fire comes from shooting in the same direction that Feyri is occupying, not the roll. Admittedly if you got 5 you would have missed him regardless, but yeah, it's the positioning, not the number thats the big thing.

You shift your laser rifle to your left hand and aim at the sentinel when the vibrations suddenly stop. [dex roll:6] You eyes widen for a second and then you kick yourself backward as hard as you can, pushing off he wall and flying across the room...directly into the wall. [End Roll: Milno 1] You slam into faith and glance off before connecting with the wall, the augmented strength of the suit and the weakened gravity working in concert. You connect hard and feel your shoulder pop and separate [end roll:1] followed shortly by an unbearable surge of pain. You see the walls begin to melt as you pass out.

Suppress pain. Induce Martial Healing. Examine room and use Intuition to check what Jim is thinking.

Commandeer the weapon that Jim is holding, that was always there hanging limply in his arms.

"Faith! If you can hear me, check if Milno hasn't been brainwashed! I'll be...staying back here and watching for...enemies.

Ivan, can you hear me? What is your status?"

You Attempt to suppress the pain and heal yourself through the power of will alone. It doesn't work. You wonder what Jim is thinking. [int roll 2+1] you imagine he's probably thinking "It's very cold and I can't walk." Hm.  You search Jim for his weapon and realize he must have left it, along with his legs, back outside. You frown and then notice that the walls are starting to melt as random bursts of alien death ray tear through the surroundings in unsteady spurts.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2012, 11:32:26 pm »

((Shouldn't we wait for everyone to post actions? It would help turns, knowing that everyone can act.

Well, at least I don't have that pain negative now.))

Stand and attack the Sentinel with two, four second bursts. Preferably focusing on what seems to be it's vulnerable spots.

If possible, head back out and get Jim's weapon.

"Milno! Can you hear me? What are your statuses"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 07, 2012, 11:32:38 pm »

Milno:

Wake up.

((Damn. At least I'm alive so far.
@Tiruin: Get my laser gun, its closer. Also, slap my face until I wake up.
Edit: Getting some sleep. See ya.))
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2012, 11:41:30 pm »

Jump out of hiding, sliding across the hall on my side, firing my gauss rifle rapidly at the thing.

"DIE, MUTHAFUCKER, DIE"

((It went away when I realized it was about to fire))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2012, 11:43:06 pm »

Jump out of hiding, sliding across the hall on my side, firing my gauss rifle rapidly at the thing.

"DIE, MUTHAFUCKER, DIE"

((...You know there was actually one extra action after Ivan stayed in a fetal position inside that room, right?))
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2012, 11:44:36 pm »

((I was watching Hulu, sue me.))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2012, 11:46:09 pm »

"DIE, MUTHAFUCKER, DIE"

Cue one of my favorite songs. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnrfJN1oijc
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2012, 11:47:34 pm »

((I could be a scientologist. So I would sue you.))
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2012, 11:49:53 pm »

((.....Damn))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 07, 2012, 11:50:41 pm »

((I could be a scientologist. So I would sue you.))

((And then I'd laugh))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2012, 12:10:37 am »

"This... this I can handle! I think?"

Relocate Milno's shoulder!

If he does wake up afterwards, attempt to will pyramid to attach to my hand instead.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2012, 12:34:46 am »

"This... this I can handle! I think?"

Relocate Milno's shoulder!

If he does wake up afterwards, attempt to will pyramid to attach to my hand instead.

Milno:

Wake up.

((Damn. At least I'm alive so far.
@Tiruin: Get my laser gun, its closer. Also, slap my face until I wake up.
Edit: Getting some sleep. See ya.))
You crawl over to Milno and check over his unconscious body. [med roll: 4+1] yep, his shoulder is definitely dislocated. Finally, something you can help with. You line up the joint and, with a practiced hand, jam it back into place. Milno grunts and opens his eyes groggily

"DIE, MUTHAFUCKER, DIE"

((Shouldn't we wait for everyone to post actions? It would help turns, knowing that everyone can act.

Well, at least I don't have that pain negative now.))

Stand and attack the Sentinel with two, four second bursts. Preferably focusing on what seems to be it's vulnerable spots.

If possible, head back out and get Jim's weapon.

"Milno! Can you hear me? What are your statuses"

Ivan and Feyri dive out into the hall and raise their weapons preparing to fire on the Alien death machine...but find nothing but a pile of silvery dust. They both stand up and look around in confusion, a little sad that their dramatic entrance was ruined.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2012, 12:51:11 am »

>Attention Anyone still breathing, all that random blasting has opened up enough of the tower for me to get a look in. That thing you just shot to death was being powered from a remote source by some sort of wireless power system. Something complex having to do with transfer of current through quantum entanglement or some such. Over your heads, regardless. I've been able to trace the source of  the power to the upper levels of the tower. Judging by what I can see, the entrance to the upper levels is to the east and then north. Marking on the map.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2012, 01:13:41 am »

"Well. At least we're all alive."

Go back and get Jim's gun. Be the Pointman...or pointwoman, in the group once we decide to go somewhere.

Intuition on what lies in that somewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 1256