Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946618 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9450 on: November 22, 2012, 03:44:20 am »

Team D - Lukas - hallway to sterilizationa area

Lukas walks up to the controls for the door to the sterilization area and sees the radiation alert. "Uhm, guys. What do you say about taking the main elevator down? This area has radiation in it."

Stop others from trying to open the door (without using excessive violence)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:52:44 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9451 on: November 22, 2012, 04:05:03 am »

"We still got to clear it out anyway, we don't exactly have a choice in the matter. Isn't that right Control?

Also, I found the laser and power pack on the back of a exosuit that was being worn by a dead guy, not a robot or mutant of any obvious kind. It was a bit strange though, the suit was perfectly fine and undamaged as far as a quick look could tell, and the same thing for the man inside, no obvious injuries or causes of death."

Bishop puts the heavy laser on the ground with some relief, rolling his shoulder.

"Egh, that's pretty heavy and I can't tell how much charge it has left. If we are going to use it, use it sparingly. Also, keep your dirty little mits off it Sambo, I heard what you were saying over the radio. We don't need you slicing everybody up with it, and with us in the way too.

A bit of warning though, this thing is fucking dangerous and damn heavy too. You do NOT want to be where this is pointing, it'll slice you in half without a problem as well as whatever is behind you too. So with that in mind, who is going to take it?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9452 on: November 22, 2012, 04:18:49 am »

Miyamoto, Team C leader, hallway to Sterilization

'If you don't want it, I could take it, the exoskeleton can take the weight. Although I suggest we try to open the door in another way before blasting our way through with this thing.
By the way, Bishop, could you please activate the kinetic amps in my arms before we enter? I'd like them ready and kicking before the monsters show up.'

While looking to Lukas: 'I don't think we need to worry about radiation, as long as we stay in our suits. I think those are supposed to keep out any radiation, seeing how they're designed to let a man survive in space. Not gonna take a bet on that, though.'

Help Bishop to activate my kinetic amps if he agrees to work on them.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:11:53 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9453 on: November 22, 2012, 04:34:05 am »

(Door on the other side, Serious?)

(Isn't there one leading into the LRC?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9454 on: November 22, 2012, 05:02:40 am »

Team D Leader Faith, Temporary Storage

"Our suits should be radiation shielded, yeah. And as Bishop says, it's not like we can just leave this part closed off forever because we don't want to go in there.

Um, could you move? I kind of need to- wait, why are you worried about radiation anyway? You're a robot, aren't you?"

Try to get around Lukas and attempt to Aux my way through the password. Not too aggressively, though.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:48:28 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9455 on: November 22, 2012, 05:14:39 am »

Name:Flint - Team C - Sterilization, north hallway

Exosuit... That can lift that thing... MINE!
"Uhh... I have uhh... left the monitor on the control booth open. I have to go close it. Can't leave it open, wasting power. Think about the children! Or something... Don't worry, I'll be right back."

Run back to the control booth! Move ship closer to walkway!

Flint didn't feel particularly bad about leaving his team behind. It was full of giant robots and people armed to the teeth. Plus he couldn't do much about the door except stare at it intently and hope it opens. Finally, he didn't think his suit would do much about radiation.

He could do much more to aid the team as a giant robot anyway.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9456 on: November 22, 2012, 05:47:37 am »

Bishop - Team D - Tech

"Oh yeah, sure, but you won't be able to use the laser with them on. You'll probably blow it apart or crush the laser when you try to use it with the amps on. Now, keep your hands still and let me take a look."

Inspect Miyamoto's battlesuit hands for a way to turn on the inbuilt amps. Try not to get blown apart.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9457 on: November 22, 2012, 05:49:08 am »

"Oh, by the way, what condition was that suit in? Any chance of us salvaging it?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9458 on: November 22, 2012, 05:55:11 am »

"As far as I could tell with a quick glance, it was seemingly undamaged, which is odd because it has a dead guy inside with no apparent injuries. I'll have to give it a good look over if we manage to get it off the ship, but I don't see why it shouldn't work. The problem lies in getting it out from the cargo hold of the ship it's in, it's pretty damn heavy and the gangway to the ship is broken. That and it has no weapons or defence systems like Miyamoto's does, it's just something originally designed to lift cargo around, but it does have pretty heavy looking armor plates on it."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9459 on: November 22, 2012, 06:25:23 am »

Team C - Feyri Nirel ; Armored Mercenary ; Temporary Storage

"Loosen the plates, Bishop. Perhaps I can lug it around for you? Also, has anyone...tried to examine the bodies' scent or internal state? If it were a disease, there would surely be any residue...and I still won't believe people did this under that kind of effect."

Remember that ship earlier, re-examine memory if it still carries any power in it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9460 on: November 22, 2012, 06:36:19 am »

Team D, Jobasio; Before the door to the Sterilization room

"...Could we hurry up with this door, perhaps?" Joballeo glanced questioningly at the others from his spot crouched to one side, keeping his gauss rifle trained on the door ahead, "This pose is murder on the knees."

>Stay there, wait for door to be opened.

>Basically do what I described in my last action.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:07:08 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9461 on: November 22, 2012, 07:52:28 am »

Team D - Lukas - Temporary Storage area

Lukas reluctantly steps aside to let Faith pass. "I guess you're the boss...And yes, I am a robot, but I still have a brain that might be affected by the radiation. Do we have a way of finding out whether the radiation will affect us?"

Step aside
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9462 on: November 22, 2012, 08:21:07 am »

"Eh, not that I know of. Our suits, and presumably you in general, are made to withstand vacuum and other unpleasant things, though, so I'd assume so...

Wish we could contact Steve to ask for sure. Of course, even if we do get a dose, it should be slow enough to not affect us until we're back on ship anyway, right? Unless it's just obscenely strong, like right next to a reactor leak or something."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9463 on: November 22, 2012, 08:33:55 am »

((@GM: Checking how used the clothes are, signs of yellowing from sweat, dirt and uncleanliness in general, how well-dressed the clothing is on the corpses, if it is possible to see any differences on the blood (if analyzing clotting to determine their time of death roughly after thawing is possible), that kind of thing.))

[Team B Leader=Milno=Temporary Quarantine Housing:'Mess Hell']

"Well, Jim. It seems you are our lockpick for the rest of the mission."

After checking the corpses, join Jim.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:43:34 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9464 on: November 22, 2012, 08:37:00 am »

"D-did anyone check if the bodies were...warm? Or at least if there were still any living signs of disease in them?"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:39:11 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 1256