Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937435 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9105 on: November 18, 2012, 07:51:56 am »

"I'm not letting you have all the fun alone, Chompers."

Go stand with Miyamoto

'Ah yes, Pancaek, how good you could join us. You did a good job on that last mission, glad to have you on board.

By the way, that UWM guy told us we need to 'elect a leader for our squad'. Are we really gonna do that? Seems a bit formal to me.

Over the radio to UWM person: 'You mentioned there are 7 levels in this colony. Would you mind goving us the maps to the next levels, so that we can plan ahead accordingly?'
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:55:15 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: November 18, 2012, 07:57:03 am »

'Ah yes, Pancaek, how good you could join us. You did a good job on that last mission, glad to have you on board.

By the way, that UWM guy told us we need to 'elect a leader for our squad'. Are we really gonna do that? Seems a bit formal to me.

"Formal, perhaps. But it makes it easier to know who to listen to when shit hits the fan and everyone starts screaming."

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: November 18, 2012, 08:11:13 am »

((Having some internet issues here. One post today...Sorry)).

Lukas joins Faith's team. "I guess you can use someone to shoot things. I was built for that."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: November 18, 2012, 08:54:19 am »

Lars bowed to St. Milno.

"I await your command.  I will follow your orders to the best of my ability.  My true specialty is matters of the divine, but on a more terrestrial matter I am somewhat proficient with firearms.  I have prepared myself accordingly."  Lars indicated his gauss rifle.

"Would you like me to inscribe your gear with symbols of divine might?  A saint such as yourself should proudly display holy inscriptions."

Lars frowned generally at his radio.

"Glorious Steve?  Can you hear us?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: November 18, 2012, 08:57:18 am »

Well, Jim, it's a good thing that we're likely to be in close quarters most of the time, because right now, my only non-lethal option is my fists and feet, if they don't end up phasing through the target... and a rather hefty wrench, but that's rather crude. However, I have some demolitions equipment, so if we need through a door, I'm here.

Converse with other robot with a brain in it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:33:29 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: November 18, 2012, 09:09:54 am »

"Looks like it's all just what I used to do, before I got sent here. Blowing away rebel scumbags. Virus? Boom! Contamination removed. Safety? Yeah.......... BOOM! Fuck these rebels are going to learn a bit here."

Have a look for spare spots on the team. Turn on kinetic amp.

"Yep, I'm up for it if any of you poor bastards need a medic. I've got some "bandages" and some gaffer-tape. Ignore the stains on both of 'em. Oi, Faith, you need a backup head-kicker? Or medic? Or whatever.This looks like a gun-fixed problem to me anyway."

Turn to the UWM member and ask: "Hey boss, do you want them safe, alive, uninfected or what? Can we just make sure it's safe for you? I mean, them's the orders."
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: November 18, 2012, 09:33:18 am »

"I feel so estranged with these people..."

"If nobody would take the role of medical personnel in Group C...we'd take the role of reconnaissance, if its OK with everyone"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: November 18, 2012, 10:09:17 am »

Check if my suit has an external voice amplifier, like a bullhorn or something.

((Just remembered May has an intimidation bonus. :3))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9113 on: November 18, 2012, 10:20:48 am »

"Yeah, no worries. You go on ahead and tell us when you're dead. We'll come in shooting afterwards. Actually, tell us a bit before hand and we might actually fucking save you'se if ya give us enough bloody warning."

Sambo joins group D, with Faith. Berserker Medic team Go!
It's a game. Have fun.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: November 18, 2012, 11:02:24 am »

"No medic, hardly any stealthy weapons and a guy in a great big battlesuit. Why yes, recon sounds like a great idea. so long as I get to torch something"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: November 18, 2012, 11:07:18 am »

"Well. Just my luck to be as charismatic as Jim, Milno or Faith. This sword I carry is stealthy enough, and all we've to do is to be the eyes and ears of all these people. Since nobody speaks against us doing the reconnoitering, except for snide remarks on our mortality, I guess that's a unanimous yes on our role."

Feyri kept a straight face in front of all the faceless men and women in front of her - no use in showing fear when her emotions were in turmoil.

"You're all with me, I take point."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: November 18, 2012, 11:19:14 am »

Jobasio nodded slightly to the large, brash fellow joining their group. He looked like a bit of a knuckledragger, but Jobasio saw nothing to gain from antagonizing him.
"Greetings. I'm Jobasio, by the way," He added to the group at large, nodding also to the newly-arrived robot, "Jobasio von Hootzal. But I guess a shorter name may be necessary for quick radio communication- Jack, perhaps? I really am not bothered." He shifted his hold on his gauss rifle thoughtfully.
"Perhaps we should list just what equipment each of us has, and which roles we can fill in the field? I am not that useful myself, I've only this rifle in terms of weaponry. Not that it's anything to sneeze at."
He gave his gauss rifle a fond pat and held up the datapad questioningly, ready to note things down. 'If I'm not much good in combat as yet, at least I can perhaps make myself useful elsewhere...'

>Wait around, establish pleasant relations with team.

>Record each person's equipment on datapad.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: November 18, 2012, 11:20:06 am »

"Well, if you're really that set on going into the fray first, then by all means lass, lead the way. Take this here spoon for good luck."

Offer one of my spoons to Feyri

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: November 18, 2012, 11:21:25 am »

"Erm, thanks!" Feyri said, curious about the man's strange custom. "Where did you get this...spoon?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: November 18, 2012, 11:22:11 am »

((OMG JIM!!!1! THAT GUY IS GIVING FEYRI A SPOON LOOOOOL))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 1256