Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944626 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #7875 on: September 27, 2012, 08:13:14 pm »

Run through the window facing the street and dive out and away from the building. Try to land on top of the robot in order to break/lessen the severity of your fall.

((Wat.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: September 27, 2012, 08:15:25 pm »

Run through the window facing the street and dive out and away from the building. Try to land on top of the robot in order to break/lessen the severity of your fall.

((Wat.))

((Suicidal tendencies aren't that uncommon here.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7877 on: September 27, 2012, 08:21:09 pm »

((Wat.))

((Suicidal tendencies aren't that uncommon here.))
((I don't have enough time to look for an alternative exit on the same floor, nor ascend to the roof or descend to the ground floor (piecewise said seconds). Its either jump out the window or let the building fall on me. I quite literally haven't another choice. -.- It was my fault in the first place for waiting instead of moving. That I will admit.))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:23:21 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: September 27, 2012, 08:26:32 pm »

((Well if you grab on, you could have a chance of disabling the robot, yank wire here, shoot parts there, is dead.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: September 27, 2012, 08:29:08 pm »

((True. Which is why I like his idea.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7880 on: September 27, 2012, 08:29:59 pm »

((Well if you grab on, you could have a chance of disabling the robot, yank wire here, shoot parts there, is dead.))
((I know. Weren't you denouncing my decision in the first place? That was the impression I had when you said "Wat". I'm unsure why you're rationalising it now.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: September 27, 2012, 09:07:18 pm »

((It wasn't a "you idiot" Wat it was a "that was unexpected" Wat.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7882 on: September 27, 2012, 09:19:14 pm »

((It wasn't a "you idiot" Wat it was a "that was unexpected" Wat.))
((I see.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7883 on: September 27, 2012, 09:45:18 pm »

Roger breaks through the window into the other building and runs towards the structurally strongest-looking part he can see.
[dex:5]

You dive through the window and into the opposite building, rolling back onto your feet like some sort of action hero. You proceed to slow walk toward the center of the building as the other building collapses down behind you.
Head out into street B and wait for Bishop
You make it a few feet through the building you're in (Only a few seconds of action here remember)

[intuition: 3-1]
You have no real idea where the robot is so you can't do anything more then cross your finger and jump.
[dex:4]
You leap out the window and fall 4 floors through dust and snow before landing feet first in a pile of rubble.
[end:5]
[end:3]
Land and roll, tumbling down the pile and coming to a stop in a heap, your right ankle throbbing with pain and your vision blurred and watery. You cough and spit blood from a broken nose before rolling onto your back and gasping some air back in your lungs. You hear something clanking heavily through the dust and see a great mass of shadow cutting through the haze toward you.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7884 on: September 27, 2012, 10:07:32 pm »

Breath in.
HEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPP!!!!  >:( :o :'(
Run down the street in the direction of your allies while taking potshots at the bot. Bob and weave baby. Bob and weave.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: September 27, 2012, 10:09:49 pm »

"I can't see shit, the dust is too thick. If you're still in that dust cloud, I suggest booking it up the street to the next intersection before you're stepped on or shot. I'm heading to the next intersection."

Proceed along the rooftops away to the next intersection quickly, using minimal rockets.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: September 28, 2012, 02:57:51 am »

"I can't see shit, the dust is too thick. If you're still in that dust cloud, I suggest booking it up the street to the next intersection before you're stepped on or shot. I'm heading to the next intersection."

Proceed along the rooftops away to the next intersection quickly, using minimal rockets.

((Which intersection? 8 or 1? Might want to specify.))

While looking at the teammates who made it to b street: 'Before we trail of, we may want to consider going through the buildings instead of using the street. That way we'll be less exposed, though it will slow us down. Hmm'

Breath in.
HEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPP!!!!  >:( :o :'(
Run down the street in the direction of your allies while taking potshots at the bot. Bob and weave baby. Bob and weave.

'Stay calm man. We can't quite help you from here, but if you make it to the next intersection, the eight one, we might be able to. If not, maybe try to go through the houses to b again.'

Go to the intersection the Team is going (probably the one nearest to us, though maybe not, it's a bit confusing right now). Do a headcount to know who hasn't made it to our group at b yet, and use radio to guide the people stuck at a to b, if possible/applicable. Keep an eye out for murderous automatons.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 01:44:21 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: September 28, 2012, 03:11:49 am »

(( O yea but no matter im safely in a building on the B street side. So im out of the line of fire atleast :). ))

Regroup on the street near to Bishop and scan the area as I go looking for anything interesting. Send a message to the rest of the team.
"Everybody still alive and mostly in one piece?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: September 28, 2012, 04:55:21 am »

((The one we were heading to on street 8.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: September 28, 2012, 05:11:44 am »

Roger goes to street B and follows the group.  "I am clear, on my way to the rest of you now."
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:13:40 am by Draxis »
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1256