Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940959 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #690 on: April 15, 2012, 12:51:57 am »

Milno stood up.

"Excuse me, Adrian, I had an idea and I have to put it to work right now."

Before leaving, he turns back and says to Feyri:

"Hey Feyri, just a heads-up, but Steve is probably filming you at the moment from the best possible angles and soon enough it'll be one of the products for the "fun lone times" of the recruits. For a certain price, right, Steve?"

Leave the place and get some paint plus something I can use to sharpen my prosthetic arm's fingertips.

((The wrestling may have to be put on hold due to Tiruin/Feyri being offline.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:00:40 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2012, 01:11:50 am »

Milno stood up.

"Excuse me, Adrian, I had an idea and I have to put it to work right now."

Before leaving, he turns back and says to Feyri:

"Hey Feyri, just a heads-up, but Steve is probably filming you at the moment from the best possible angles and soon enough it'll be one of the products for the "fun lone times" of the recruits. For a certain price, right, Steve?"

Leave the place and get some paint plus something to sharpen my prosthetic arm's fingers.

>For the right price they could have the real thing, I'm sure. Mercenaries are work for hire, after all.

You stand up and head for the armory, plans of how to modify your armor running through your mind.

"Hi, I need some paint and something to file down metal with." You tell the Armory master, waving as you do.

"What colors?" She asks, sliding a large metal file out of the slot.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 15, 2012, 01:13:56 am »

"Umm. Okay then. Wait, are you on the next mission?" Adrian decides he should get going as well, and heads to the briefing room, where he fiddles with the drone, familiarizing himself with how it works and examining the footage of the fight he got, maybe he could work with that Steve guy.

Good night all!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 15, 2012, 01:18:47 am »

Milno grinned.

"I'll take brown, black, white and the remaining colors that are among the basic: red, blue, yellow. If you happen to have anything I could use to apply finer details to metal when painting, it is also welcomed."

He started to giggle while thinking of Feyri "righteousness" and Steve's insinuations.

((Edit: Leaving for some sleep.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:22:13 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #694 on: April 15, 2012, 01:34:38 am »

"Umm. Okay then. Wait, are you on the next mission?" Adrian decides he should get going as well, and heads to the briefing room, where he fiddles with the drone, familiarizing himself with how it works and examining the footage of the fight he got, maybe he could work with that Steve guy.

Good night all!
You leave the rec room and head for the briefing room. You take a seat on one of the circular benches and start fiddling with the scout eye
> Ah, Adrian. Good of you to join us. Word of warning, Ivan there likes to shoot his teammates and Faith here is the worst medic possible. Looks like we're just waiting for Victor and Mason now.

Milno grinned.

"I'll take brown, black, white and the remaining colors that are among the basic: red, blue, yellow. If you happen to have anything I could use to apply finer details to metal when painting, it is also welcomed."

He started to giggle while thinking of Feyri "righteousness" and Steve's insinuations.

((Edit: Leaving for some sleep.))

The armory master steps into the back and returns with an armful of paints and a few brushes of various sizes. "Make sure to bring those back when you're done, the maintenance guys will want it back.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 15, 2012, 01:45:50 am »

"That was an accident, it ricocheted. Besides, he was dead anyway.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 15, 2012, 02:04:42 am »

((Oops, missed that. Thought Jim didn't act yet.))

Feyri spins around in her position and delivers a leg sweep, using the momentum to catch Jim off guard.

While doing so, she shouted to Milno. "I don't care what Steve does! If he does film me and Jim, I'm making this the best fight he's ever laid his rotten eyes on!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 15, 2012, 02:25:30 am »

"Heeeey! I am not the worst medic ever! I totally fixed whatshisname's arm! The dislocated one, not the sausage. And I mean, not even you guys could fix that thing!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 15, 2012, 06:22:55 am »

Scarred that everyone keeps staring at him, Victor runs away from shifting eyes out a wall that magically opened up for him. Hide and run were the only things on his mid until he bumped into a shinny and colorful object. He grabbed the new found prize and burst into a run, but stopped a few steps in, remembering the wrath of the woman he didn't appease with the round shinny things. Cautiously he dropped four of his and ran out the room, only to bump into the misterious voices carry men. Again.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 15, 2012, 06:28:26 am »

run out, steal random blade weapon,pay four coins for it, get carried back in the room again.
sorry for the double. psp gave me no other choice.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 15, 2012, 07:10:12 am »

Milno gracefully accepts the offered items and pulls his MkIII to his quarters. There he:
1- Paints a snarling Honey Badger on his armor's left shoulderguard, with "Honey Badger Don't Care" and  "Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit" written underneath.
2- Sharpens the fingertips of his mechanical hand and paints a stylized claw over the armor's forearm.

((I suppose the "standard" prosthetics stay inside the armor, since they do not have much difference from a common arm.
By the way what color is the armor?))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:11:00 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 15, 2012, 08:20:34 am »

run out, steal random blade weapon,pay four coins for it, get carried back in the room again.
((You should try reading the OP and browsing through the armory, because your character'll end up killed if you don't. He may get killed anyway, but the chances of survival are slightly better if you pick the right items.
Edit: Damn, double post. Sorry.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #702 on: April 15, 2012, 11:44:37 am »

((Oops, missed that. Thought Jim didn't act yet.))

Feyri spins around in her position and delivers a leg sweep, using the momentum to catch Jim off guard.

While doing so, she shouted to Milno. "I don't care what Steve does! If he does film me and Jim, I'm making this the best fight he's ever laid his rotten eyes on!"
Jim immediately went on the offensive, stepping in to put Feyri in a sleeper hold while her back was turned.
Jim dex roll:3
Feyri Dex roll:2

Jim comes from behind and tries to wrap his arms around Feyri's neck as she turns to sweep his legs out of under him. In a confused and rather awkward flurry of movements the two fights crash into one another and stumble to the outer boundary of the ring. Jim manages to wrap his powerful mechanical arms around Feyri's midsection and Feyri manages to spin in place and face her attacker. As they both regain their footing Jim has Feyri pinned against him in a rather aggressive hug.

The ship's speakers crackle for a second and this comes out.

Should probably read the Armory post. It's on the front page. None of the blade weapons in there are 4 tokens. And you're not gonna be stealing them out of behind a plexi-glass wall enclosure.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:24:22 pm by piecewise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 15, 2012, 11:49:53 am »

Jim shrugged at the speakers, his emoticon temporarily :-[, and went about applying the bearhug in earnest.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 15, 2012, 11:50:20 am »

"Um, err, out of bounds!"

Attempt to kick Jim off me using both legs. Arms will provide support.

Or, fist to the face. Whichever seems better.

((Rawr ninja.))
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 1256