Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944670 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #6105 on: August 02, 2012, 02:34:13 am »

((@Pyrodesu

About your avatar: I remember I always played that guy in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. He's from the scientist clan or something, right? It has been a while since I played. Awesome game :)))

((Academician Prokhor Zakharov, from the University of Planet. Gotta love the tech bonus and free net nodes.))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:37:25 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: August 02, 2012, 04:37:44 am »

((Glad you're back, piecewise.))

((Academician Prokhor Zakharov, from the University of Planet. Gotta love the tech bonus and free net nodes.))
((Especially since the free nodes meant that usually, you wouldn't hear that horrible "song". Even if you could skip most of it...))

"If the emergencies are covered, might I get some mobility back, please?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: August 02, 2012, 07:06:42 am »

(( @piecewise Welcome back, and I'm very glad to know you are alright. Nearly started worrying that something may have happened to you. I mean, it haven't, right? ))
Wake up: Don't move, look and listen.
((@IronyOwl Ouch! That was my favourite arm!  :P
Which reminds me: which arm was it (for the record, Maurice is right-handed), and how much of it do I have left?
Also, could you people keep those bits (at least, the hand) of my arm for now? I'd very appreciate to have them back, even if they turn out to be non-reattachable.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: August 02, 2012, 07:18:17 am »

((@Nikitian: Maurice could eat his hand if it turns out to be non-reattachable. Just saying it is a possibility.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: August 02, 2012, 07:21:31 am »

((@Nikitian: Maurice could eat his hand if it turns out to be non-reattachable. Just saying it is a possibility.))
((Just because you did it [probably, or wished to do it], doesn't mean we can resort to cannibalism.

I mean, hands take time to eat!))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: August 02, 2012, 07:27:12 am »

(No 'probably' about it, he ate his own arm, dude. As a burger. That quote in his sig isn't there for nothing. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: August 02, 2012, 08:09:37 am »

((Wrong place, sorry))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: August 02, 2012, 10:59:48 am »

"Hmph.

Alright, let's get moving"

Travis picks up the glowsticks in the path and follows the group.

He then thinks about the max light intensity his suit could handle and what the drawbacks would be.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:01:37 am by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: August 02, 2012, 11:07:25 am »

He then thinks about the max light intensity his suit could handle and what the drawbacks would be.
((Didn't Travis burn his lights out again when he tried to set them to 200%?)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:32:06 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: August 02, 2012, 11:26:47 am »

((Yes. So I'm guessing 150%, but I don't want to burn my lights out again a third time.  :-\ ))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: August 02, 2012, 11:33:30 am »

((Yes. So I'm guessing 150%, but I don't want to burn my lights out again a third time.  :-\ ))
((You could try checking if the lamps are always at 100%.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: August 02, 2012, 02:01:22 pm »

((You could try checking if the lamps are always at 100%.))
((I think that 100% might be the most the lamps can handle and that's why it's 100%.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: August 02, 2012, 02:12:17 pm »

((I think that 100% might be the most the lamps can handle and that's why it's 100%.))
((Yes, and the lamps can actually be working with less than 100% luminosity all the time.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6118 on: August 02, 2012, 02:42:34 pm »

Milno stops for a moment and nods at Faith's direction, still helping Simus limp her way towards the group.
"Worst medic has an advanced kit for both flesh and prosthetics."

"Ok, after we are done here - meaning most of us are fixed - let's move on to the next area, then we'll have a talk about the team's situation."

After people are tended to, head towards the next area.
You stretch and wait for Faith or someone else to help with all the injured people.

Alright. And thanks for getting me out, though somehow I suspect it was not entirely altruistic. At least you got me out, though, and did it without getting the shades ripping all over me from the sound.

Get my leg repaired and follow the group.
You point at your leg.
"My robo-limb has been damaged. I require assistance in its repair."

(( @piecewise Welcome back, and I'm very glad to know you are alright. Nearly started worrying that something may have happened to you. I mean, it haven't, right? ))
Wake up: Don't move, look and listen.
((@IronyOwl Ouch! That was my favourite arm!  :P
Which reminds me: which arm was it (for the record, Maurice is right-handed), and how much of it do I have left?
Also, could you people keep those bits (at least, the hand) of my arm for now? I'd very appreciate to have them back, even if they turn out to be non-reattachable.))
(left arm, to about halfway up to the elbow. )
[end:1]
You pretty much pass into a coma.

"Hmph.

Alright, let's get moving"

Travis picks up the glowsticks in the path and follows the group.

You pick up the glowsticks on the path (those won't stay lit for more then a few hours). Seeing as no one is walking, you decide to think about a way to use your suit lights that won't destroy them.

[int:1]
SHINY LIGHTS SO PRETTY YAY!

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: August 02, 2012, 03:00:58 pm »

Hum to myself, waiting to be freed.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 1256