Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945544 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #6000 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:43 am »

Grab the camera and go with the group. Record footage of the shade emergence if possible.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:58:18 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: July 29, 2012, 11:48:10 am »

((It was sitting on the ground, why'd I have to grab it from her? I thought actions happened in order of posting, so shouldn't she be trying to grab it from me?))
((In the turn the GM said he assumed she picked it up again as she started running. And now the moment of the "Emergence" of the shades wasn't captured. I blame Faith for both getting us into this situation and not recording it.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6002 on: July 29, 2012, 11:57:47 am »

((It was sitting on the ground, why'd I have to grab it from her? I thought actions happened in order of posting, so shouldn't she be trying to grab it from me?))
((In the turn the GM said he assumed she picked it up again as she started running. And now the moment of the "Emergence" of the shades wasn't captured. I blame Faith for both getting us into this situation and not recording it.))

((*facepalm* Missed that. Anyways, now to run like hell.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6003 on: July 29, 2012, 12:04:45 pm »

Take the saber from Thomas.
Take Gorat in a fireman's carry (and shealth the Instrument then), or just assist him running if I don't have enough strength.
Retreat with the group as fast as we can.

Now is the time for the manipulators, I believe. Travis? May?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:24:20 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6004 on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:48 pm »

"We should concentrate on our area of expertise, if Travis tries something with that manipulator we may get in even deeper trouble."

Milno said, already starting to retreat.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:35:14 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: July 29, 2012, 12:35:12 pm »

If you say so. Just thought another nice blast placed well beyond our ranks would stagger these creatures.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6006 on: July 29, 2012, 12:36:57 pm »

If you say so. Just thought another nice blast placed well beyond our ranks would stagger these creatures.
"Believe me when I say I have seen these manipulators killing and injuring more teammates than enemies right and proper."
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: July 29, 2012, 12:45:37 pm »

((He does have a point. Don't mess with them unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: July 29, 2012, 12:46:06 pm »

Gorat, torn between his desire to live and his knowledge that he slows down the team, wrestles with his half-baked idea to tell the others to leave him here so he can use the amp to slow these creatures without endangering the others. But boy, staying alive is sooo tempting.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: July 29, 2012, 12:46:26 pm »

Yeah, that thing's previous owner was just fiddling around with it to make that explosion. I'd hate to see what overloading one or actually attempting to make it detonate could do.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: July 29, 2012, 12:50:11 pm »

I do believe you. .. Maurice ceased the conversation somewhat abruptly, too busy with helping Gorat.

(( Well, there are lots of them here, so even another star would kill more of them than of us. Though it won't do us any good if we all end up killed. ))
Past Sigs

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6011 on: July 29, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »

((Not to mention that it will destroy the lights and possibly the rope too, masking the path back to safety and making a bad situation all the more difficult.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6012 on: July 29, 2012, 12:58:26 pm »

((Well, that probably would be the least of our worries if we create another star. We'd likely be too busy being atomized to care.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: July 29, 2012, 01:01:36 pm »

Travis changes his lamp intensity to 200%, turns it on, and shines it on the shades while running away, farther down the path
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:20:37 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6014 on: July 29, 2012, 01:11:38 pm »

((I just realised, If anyone dies, i'm only the second most idiotic person on the team  ;D ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 1256