Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944464 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #5610 on: July 23, 2012, 05:39:23 am »

((Boring. >:())
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5611 on: July 23, 2012, 05:58:58 am »

((PW, is some of this world inspired by the movie/book "Mist" by any chance?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5612 on: July 23, 2012, 06:51:18 am »

((Boring. >:())
((I think we have enough HMRC for now. HMRC meaning of course Horrible Mutilation Requires Comrades.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5613 on: July 23, 2012, 07:11:36 am »

(HA I GOT A 5- Oh wait.)
"WHAT THE [CENSORED] IS WRONG WITH YOU! I WAS JUST HEATING A TREE!
Use med to try and figure out away to be cured if i am kick the shooter in the groin.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5614 on: July 23, 2012, 07:27:40 am »

((You know what's funny?

Nobody is asking the guide if he knows medical knowledge.  :P

PyroDesu, who told you the tree was made of metal, I only knew it through OOC. Thanks you.))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:39:15 am by Tiruin »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5615 on: July 23, 2012, 07:30:47 am »

((You know what's funny?

Nobody is asking the guide if he knows medical knowledge.  :P

PyroDesu, who told you the tree was made of metal, hmm? I only knew it through OOC.))

((
Also, does anyone else think that these trees look less like trees and more like... crystals of some sort?
"Well, yes. I haven't said so outright, but that's about what I meant when I said that they don't grow like flora in our reality. Plus the... fractal structure..."
Actually, the 'flora in our reality' also adheres to the fractal structure, if I recall it correctly. Well, maybe less much than this one, but still.
And the 'wood' here is actually some kind of metal, I think. I don't remember if there exist metal crystals back in the outer world, but these trees certainly don't look like they could happen randomly; they have some kind of structure to them, yes, and either they are crystals, or something else... well, why not - some kind of metalorganics?

))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:33:14 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5616 on: July 23, 2012, 07:57:50 am »

((piecewise, did the plastic combat shield do any good, or that one just bypassed most of my defenses but didn't kill me?

Spoiler: C: For piecewise (click to show/hide)
))

Quote from: Just so ya know
Feyri's weaponry//armor//inventory:
A Blue pill, received after the first mission for treatment of a sort.
One Laser Rifle - Killer of the Alien Sentinel, fully loaded.
One Laser Rifle Battery
One Modded Gauss Rifle painted in a jungle camo color. Loaded.
One plastic combat shield
One MK I suit complete with inner garments
One Tesla Sabre, Powered. Was 4:35/5:00 recently, unknown as of the current time.

Also, the ammo and stats are in abbreviations, hover mouse over them to see.
((Personal Request: I'd like to advise our medics to act as if the person they're treating will live, and not the other way.

Darn pessimists.  :P))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5617 on: July 23, 2012, 08:10:08 am »

((How's your gauss rifle modded again?

And, no, I don't think electrocuting you again in an attempt to jumpstart your heart will work, if that's what you're suggesting. It will just induce even more electrical trauma.))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:13:39 am by PyroDesu »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5618 on: July 23, 2012, 08:18:25 am »

And, no, I don't think electrocuting you again in an attempt to jumpstart your heart will work, if that's what you're suggesting. It will just induce even more electrical trauma.))
((I know my shock and electrical damage, hence, that spoiler that only piecewise should see.  :P Also, no. I'm not offering advice on how you save me, though I know the consequences of such, unless our techlevel in this era far succeeds what we know right now...  :'(

Also, have fun with my gear, just leave...some of it left for my new character? If I die, of course.  :P

Gauss Rifle modded...hover at the word 'Modded'. It's in a text acronym-thing.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5619 on: July 23, 2012, 08:21:00 am »

((I know my shock and electrical damage, hence, that spoiler that only piecewise should see.  :P Also, no. I'm not offering advice on how you save me, though I know the consequences of such, unless our techlevel in this era far succeeds what we know right now...  :'(

Also, have fun with my gear, just leave...some of it left for my new character? If I die, of course.  :P

Gauss Rifle modded...hover at the word 'Modded'. It's in a text acronym-thing.))

((SCORE!

... Just kidding.

And you keep saying "your new character". Feyri's brains are intact, and if you don't want to become a brain in a bot, then I'll see if the guide can take Feyri's entire body back to the shuttle, to be revived after the mission. Or at least ask if the corpse will be disturbed by inhabitants, so we might pick it up on the way back.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5620 on: July 23, 2012, 08:25:29 am »

((And you keep saying "your new character". Feyri's brains are intact, and if you don't want to become a brain in a bot, then I'll see if the guide can take Feyri's entire body back to the shuttle, to be revived after the mission. Or at least ask if the corpse will be disturbed by inhabitants, so we might pick it up on the way back.))

((Now THAT'S a good idea! He could at least keep her corpse safe in his house at any rate, as well as Mason's if you can get his head safely away from the crystals.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5621 on: July 23, 2012, 08:26:24 am »

May runs over to Feyri, kneeling over her. "Doctor time! I'm going to destabilize the wound source with morphine prognosis to cauterize the tumor contagion so as to expedite nueromusclear activity."

Fix Feyri with magic emergency kit.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5622 on: July 23, 2012, 08:37:19 am »

May runs over to Feyri, kneeling over her. "Doctor time! I'm going to destabilize the wound source with morphine prognosis to cauterize the tumor contagion so as to expedite nueromusclear activity."

((Even if it does, somehow, work...

Feyri is still out for the count, in all probability. Severe electrical trauma is not something that can be shaken off, just like that.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5623 on: July 23, 2012, 08:43:59 am »

Feyri is still out for the count, in all probability. Severe electrical trauma is not something that can be shaken off, just like that.))
((We don't know what level of medical tech we have...unless we're only supplied with the 'basics'.

Also, May is fixing me. I don't know what to feel,  :P))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5624 on: July 23, 2012, 08:51:03 am »

((We don't know what level of medical tech we have...unless we're only supplied with the 'basics'.

Also, May is fixing me. I don't know what to feel,  :P))

((Point conceded.

Also, anyone want to guess at how far that crystal will go into Mason/how long it will take? I'll decapitate him next turn if needed, but if it ain't needed, I'll let him keep what body he'll have left.))
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 1256