Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3951823 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: More mindf***ing goodness.
« Reply #2895 on: May 16, 2012, 10:38:40 pm »

-snip - The Horror.
((Oh God. Fertile imagination. Can not unsee.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: May 16, 2012, 10:39:41 pm »

((Right. Alert the AM.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: May 16, 2012, 10:41:17 pm »

-snip - The Horror.
((My eyes...

A mercenary without knowledge in what skill he would use.

Heresy, I tell you.))

"Shall we move down now, Bishop? You or one of the others lead the way, I'll be handling Jim."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: May 16, 2012, 10:42:04 pm »

-snip - The Horror.
((Am now mildly alarmed that this happened to me and I didn't think anything of it.))

((Right. Alert the AM.))
((New phrase for excessive cruelty: "You'd sick the AM on a child."))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: May 16, 2012, 10:47:49 pm »

Jim attempted to restart himself. Somehow. There had to be something he could do...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: May 16, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »

((That is not a child, that is an abomination against God. This is becoming FATAL, we have to call the GM, Steve and the AM...Basically the same person, I know. Although we all know it is a troll, but nonetheless...))

(( Apparently Elisaz has become a real person and had made a Bay12 forum account.))
((Indeed. Looks like his modus operandi.))

Fakedit:
((Am now mildly alarmed that this happened to me and I didn't think anything of it.))
((...Are you actually used to that kind of thing?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: May 16, 2012, 10:56:13 pm »

-snip - The Horror.

((Right. Alert the AM.))

((If it's in the HRMC, I think its safe to say, it's not a child anymore. Besides, if it's not the AM it might be Elisaz. Think about it.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: May 16, 2012, 11:04:47 pm »

((That is not a child, that is an abomination against God. This is becoming FATAL))
((If it's in the HRMC, I think its safe to say, it's not a child anymore. Besides, if it's not the AM it might be Elisaz. Think about it.))
((Alright, fair enough on all points.))

((...Are you actually used to that kind of thing?))
((Didn't think so, bit concerned about it now. ???))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: May 16, 2012, 11:26:06 pm »

"Okay, we're moving down now. All in favor of starting Jim up again instead of carrying him with us, raise one hand and say aye."

Bishop does so immediately.

Conduct a majority vote for restarting Jim. If we get 3 votes positive, have steve start him up again. Nevertheless, move downward to the next level and head for the generator to reroute power to this level.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: May 17, 2012, 01:42:22 am »

Feyri sighed. It wasn't the case that she did want to haul extra luggage around, but it was that she wanted to make sure that everyone was accounted for in this technological tomb. Nobody was attacked so far, but she had a wrenching feeling that they'd find out more in the deeper levels, closer to the observatory other than the head researcher's quarters.

She wondered how scientists actually kept organized.

She layed the body down on the elevator floor. "Start him up."

Intuition sense upon reaching next level.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: May 17, 2012, 01:46:30 am »

"What?  No!  This is a terrible idea!  Do you really think Jim will hesitate to chop us up if we look the slightest bit like zombies?  Do you really think we can reliably kill him before he kills one of us?  Are you willing to wait five minutes for him to be shut down remotely?  We can't risk turning him on, we can't!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: May 17, 2012, 01:57:56 am »

((Mah mind, you broke it!
Also, well, why not? I mean, so far piecewise (Steve, AM, etc.) has been able to manage everything and everyone.
Consider what character development would this girlboy show if he survives the first mission!
Actually, shoot it. I'm afraid here I (not my character, though) might be thinking on the same terms as Caellath's character - you know, if the guy is actually nothing but a troll and only worsens our chances of surviving through the mission, shoot him. If his player, however, is a person with a very deep well of humour and the boy turns helpful in the end  - let him be. One cannot avoid getting on a mission (for too long, I mean) - and that first mission would certainly show the boy's true character and intentions. ))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:59:33 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: May 17, 2012, 02:00:25 am »

"Terrible idea? Did nobody listen to the plan earlier? When we do face anything threatening, we shout our names to sound off. The responder should do the same! Is what you say is true, then I'd doubt his hearing sensors are as convoluted as his eyesight."

Insulting, in the least.

"Paranoia is the bane of a team. We need to trust each other, and support each other's lives. We cannot- no. We shall not fail in this mission, the HMRC depends on what we can get here."

((For the record, I'm fully against satan's character sheet. A 14 year old Mercenary working in this area? NO. Even with a dictatorial government, they aren't stupid enough to send one so young on things like these.

Besides, urinary failure is not that much of a sentence.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: May 17, 2012, 07:57:42 am »

((I got the impression it was intentional. Besides, didn't someone get arrested for jaywalking?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: May 17, 2012, 08:29:28 am »

((I got the impression it was intentional. Besides, didn't someone get arrested for jaywalking?))

((You're looking at her.))
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 1256