Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943600 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Worst Medic
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2012, 07:25:58 pm »

Feyri blinked after staring for quite some time at the room. It's utter simplicity baffled her. In all her life as a mercenary, she couldn't understand why there was an empty room in a structure. Surely, it would have some use later on, but that would have to wait as she heard the cries of her allies behind her.

She left the room and peered around the corner to see Faith and Milno run past her. Followed by a cry of pain that sounded like Ivan's voice.

"What in good blazes-...Jim let's get out of here!"

Jim was ever the observant fellow, keeping his calm at times like these. Feyri wished to emulate his example soon, but feared that her training and perseverance would overwhelm her tranquility. Well, there were some things that made people different from each other...

Follow Milno while backstepping and firing a two second and three second burst at any hostile creatures.

Shout that we mean no harm.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2012, 07:29:58 pm »

I'll just throw this map up here.

Red Diamond is the Metal Sentinel
Blue dot is Ivan
Green dot is Feyri
Purple dot is Faith
Yellow dot is milno

Now, that far room to the upper right, the one right next to Feyri's, is where the sentinel came from. So:

"THE PYRAMID! TRY SOMETHING WITH THE PYRAMID!" Faith shouted, jumping into the room it had been resting in and withdrawing her own dodecahedron. Glancing out of the room, she held it out in front of her, hoping for any change in the sentry.

If not, she ducked back into her room, hoping it was a hidey-hole and not a dead end.

Would involve attempting to run past a whirling collection of inscrutable alien technology without being clobbered in the face by a twelve inch cube of metal.

Are you sure thats what you want to do? Because you can totally try it, I'm just making sure you know where you stand before you end up in a bad situation because the geography of all this wasn't clear. This goes for everyone who is following faith.

Unless of course you meant the room in which the pyramid had been resting, and not the sentinel. If thats the case then It makes a lot more sense.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:32:18 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2012, 07:32:56 pm »

((Let's wait for Irony's word on that, I certainly do not want to power-slide my way past the alien sentinel. Or try to do it, probably ending dead.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #243 on: April 07, 2012, 07:37:39 pm »

((Let's wait for Irony's word on that, I certainly do not want to power-slide my way past the alien sentinel. Or try to do it, probably ending dead.))

Yeah, I ask because it could go either way and I don't want to annoy and confuse anyone by having them do something dangerous-well, more dangerous- simply because I wasn't sure what they meant when they said "It".

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 07, 2012, 07:39:30 pm »

I move into the room to the south.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 07, 2012, 07:45:19 pm »

EDIT DUE TO POSITION:

*Ahem*

Feyri blinked after staring for quite some time at the room. It's utter simplicity baffled her. In all her life as a mercenary, she couldn't understand why there was an empty room in a structure. Surely, it would have some use later on, but that would have to wait as she heard the cries of her allies behind her.

She left the room and peered around the corner to see Faith and Milno run past her. Followed by a cry of pain that sounded like Ivan's voice.

"What in good blazes-...Jim let's get out of here!"

Jim was ever the observant fellow, keeping his calm at times like these. Feyri wished to emulate his example soon, but feared that her training and perseverance would overwhelm her tranquility. Well, there were some things that made people different from each other...

Slide under that Sentinel while firing two short bursts of three second fire at it's underside. Jim will be of aid here, of course.

Shout that we mean no harm!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:10:54 pm by Tiruin »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 07, 2012, 07:47:19 pm »

((Does no one like me?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 07, 2012, 07:49:43 pm »

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2012, 07:50:51 pm »

((I'm diverting it's attention so it wouldn't squish you or attack you.

Be thankful Jim is acting my conscience.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2012, 08:00:28 pm »

We'd love to save you but have no idea how. Maybe moving targets and/or lying still will help?

And yes, I most certainly meant the room the metal pyramid was resting in, not the Non-Euclidean T-1000 Killbot.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 07, 2012, 08:12:58 pm »

((@Scelly: We do not know how to stop that piece of alien junk. I bet it'll take some of its time shooting at us before turning to you, seeing as you are already immobilized. On the other hand, if Faith and Milno are able to figure out a way to stop it, you are safe.
@Tiruin: Why are you using Jim as body armor?))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 07, 2012, 08:18:40 pm »

(Rule of Funny, most likely. Either that or he's trying to get me killed for real by getting Jim's head annihilated. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 07, 2012, 08:18:50 pm »

Why wouldn't you use Jim as body armor?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 07, 2012, 08:20:35 pm »

@SeriousConcentrate
Where. Did. You. Get. That. Avatar.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 07, 2012, 08:21:57 pm »

(It's an old one I used about... 1 year ago? It's been awhile. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 1256