Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944184 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Professional Soldier
« Reply #210 on: April 07, 2012, 01:16:08 am »

Weird indeed...

Keep messing with it, trying to, uh... trying to discover something?

You keep fiddling. You figure out how to make a dodecahedron. Thats about all. You have no idea what this thing is, but the Magisters would probably be interested in it.

((I have no humor...

:'( ))

Return to group.

"Hey everyone, I found Jim!"

You hobble back and wave.

"Hey everyone, I found Jim!"

They stare at you for a moment, shake their heads and then go back to what they were doing.

>>Lets assume the group moves to where faith is, shall we? For the sake of not having people spread everywhere, doing nothing.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2012, 01:18:16 am »

(He's dead, Jim.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2012, 01:19:55 am »

(I believe Scelly and Caellath both saw it happen, and everyone entered the complex through the hole the turret created when it got me... so Jim's body was pretty close by. That's probably the reason for the 'meh' reaction of your teammates. ^^^ As I said earlier, I knew I was dead when I went over the rocks, it was just a matter of HOW Jim died, but since I got the damn thing to open up an entrance for everyone else at least his death achieved something.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2012, 01:22:19 am »

Keep it as a dodecahedron, then explore the last tunnel.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2012, 01:48:36 am »

Keep it as a dodecahedron, then explore the last tunnel.
You stuff the artifact in your pack and leave the room, the rest of the group in tow. You return to the main hallway and continue east. You can see several doorways along the hall, one to the south and three to the north. You check the first one on going north. Inside, sitting in one corner, is a small object, a metal pyramid by the look of it.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:57:13 am by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2012, 04:10:45 am »

"Um, why the long expressions everyone? We've got Jim back. I don't know why he's not talking but he could lead us now! I'll take second and help him."

((Bodyshield! :)) ))

Check the next door southeast of our position.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2012, 06:37:13 am »

Milno:

Examine the room carefully. Pick the piramid if there are no traps.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2012, 10:36:55 am »

"Um, why the long expressions everyone? We've got Jim back. I don't know why he's not talking but he could lead us now! I'll take second and help him."

((Bodyshield! :)) ))

Check the next door southeast of our position.

The room is relatively large but empty, except for another inscription on the south wall.

Milno:

Examine the room carefully. Pick the piramid if there are no traps.
You poke your head into the room and look around before carefully stepping in. You can't see anything that looks particularly dangerous, so you continue in and pick up the pyramid. Or at least you try to pick up the pyramid. As soon as you bring your hand close to the thing it seems to latch on somehow; you can't bring your hand any closer to it, it just slides away, but when you pull your hand back the pyramid follows, floating into the air. It remains, floating there, about six inches from your palm and refuses to be dislodged, as though it's physically attached.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:44:42 am by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2012, 10:42:41 am »

Feyri:

Check the door opposite the one I just checked along with Jim.

Also, check his vital signs. He doesn't look too well.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2012, 10:49:34 am »

Feyri:

Check the door opposite the one I just checked along with Jim.

Also, check his vital signs. He doesn't look too well.

You drag Jim along to the next room. It's a relatively small, square room with nothing in it. These aliens sure did like empty rooms.

[Med roll: 3-2] You take a good look at jim. Hey, jim look fine! He even lost some weight! What a trooper.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2012, 10:52:27 am »

(XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2012, 10:59:31 am »

Feyri sighed. At least she had company that was agreeable. Quiet, solemn company. When they would all get back off this planet, she swore that Jim would be the first one she would share a drink with.

For his honor.

Carefully stare at this empty room. There must be something in here. Intuition check.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2012, 11:15:22 am »

Feyri sighed. At least she had company that was agreeable. Quiet, solemn company. When they would all get back off this planet, she swore that Jim would be the first one she would share a drink with.

For his honor.

Carefully stare at this empty room. There must be something in here. Intuition check.

[Intuition roll:6+1] The room appears to just be an empty room. Maybe they stored things here before they left? Maybe all these empty rooms follow some sort of weird alien concept of beauty; empty rooms are the alien's vaulted arches? Maybe the function of this entire building is somehow tied to it's over all design? All the other alien machines have been simple geometric shapes, maybe this is just a giant machine with very complexly designed inner workings? Hmmm.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Worst Medic
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2012, 12:16:59 pm »

Attempt to form dodecahedron into pyramid. If that fails, continue exploring rooms.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Worst Medic
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2012, 12:24:05 pm »

Milno:

"The worst part is that we may find even more traps here...I bet Jim was safer outside, which remembers me we should finish this soon or he'll die for good. Also, Feyri, if you wanna kiss Jim, wait until we leave this place."

Explore the next room.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:26:40 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 1256