Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943352 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17310 on: November 22, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »

((piecewise sent me a very...ambiguous PM.))
Just wait for now.
((Geez. I'll hold off creating a new character for now...partly because I'm torn between two vague concepts. In case I have to make a new character: What do you think the chance is of someone being able to apply to the HMRC upon hearing that they're rebelling against the UVM?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17311 on: November 22, 2013, 10:04:16 pm »

((One would assume that once it's damn clear the HMRC has rebelled, recruitment would begin in earnest.  Remember that Steve asked Lars to make propaganda just for this.))

Lars looked up from his prayers, seeing General Jim rubbing a very large cat that seemed to be using a wristpad to communicate.

"Nice kitty?  Glorious Steve has brought many wonders into our world..."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17312 on: November 22, 2013, 11:22:29 pm »

((The current lot of us are from 200 years ago so you could have applied then or am I missing the point))
"Is there anything do be done?, also I must know what ship is this?"
perform assigned tasks
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17313 on: November 22, 2013, 11:24:01 pm »

((The idea I had was someone interested in joining the revolution.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17314 on: November 22, 2013, 11:34:50 pm »

Assist the wounded, utilize medical equipment. 

"Sorry I didn't come with you guys but...I got scared. Sorry."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17315 on: November 23, 2013, 01:07:20 am »

Maurice is standing over you when you wake up. He's wearing scrubs and is pretty much covered in blood.

"I'll be honest with you..." He looks at his data pad "Teal. Sorry, lot of new faces. Most of then in pieces. Um. Well most of your organs are damaged to some degree. Burnt or burst. extensive skin burns, muscle damage...We can fix you up and keep you organic but it will take a bit. And you'll be pretty scarred up. Or we can go for the robot body. Opinions?"

Having gone from standing in front of a hatch to lying under a nonplussed doctor, Teal instantly goes into fight-flight mode and begins thrashing...
Well... twitching slightly.
He glares a single eye up at Maurice and gives a series of twitches that could only be interpreted as a shrug, or any other gesture which required the use of his gelatinised and ruptured musculature...
But it was a shrug.

Never want to be hurt by fire again...

Await response or Let the doctor do his job.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17316 on: November 23, 2013, 01:17:52 am »

Charles detatches his rifle from its stand. ((Presumably, only the actual turret component is mounted, not the actual gun, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to rotate it.)) He then walks over to a vantage point where he can see the newly 'revived' Grate. Activate dynamic bonus.
Grate? No... it can't be... his corpse is there... what is that phantasm plaguing my eyes?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17317 on: November 23, 2013, 01:20:07 am »

Despite himself and the day's events, Jim smiled and petted Lyra's back as best as he could with what remained of his lower left arm.
my tail stops twitching, but I continue to lie there and purr.
"Nice kitty?  Glorious Steve has brought many wonders into our world..."
Lars is ignored.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:22:27 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17318 on: November 23, 2013, 01:21:57 am »

Charles transmits his rifle's visual feed to the wristpad of the other HMRC members. Sheepishly, he radios everyone.
"Does anyone see anything odd here?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17319 on: November 23, 2013, 01:32:46 am »

(Cats make everything better. I have two sleeping on my bed right now. :P)

I guess she's enjoying the attention, Jim thought, bemused. ...It is nice to just sit down and take a break. I wonder if she's asleep, and if so, what she's dreaming about. He didn't stop petting her though, thinking that if he did she might notice and wake up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17320 on: November 23, 2013, 01:43:21 am »

Joseph looks at the beeping wristpad and answers the video feed
"Hello? what appears to be out of place?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17321 on: November 23, 2013, 01:46:11 am »

seperate all the loot from my crate bodies and go find Xan, loot and inspect all the technoshards he spat out.
If they appear undamaged by his method of digestion invite him back to my loot crate for dinner.

If he invites me, accept but have a price of one thing of my choosing.
((Or i could just dissect him myself and keep my loot. Aurons a magpie remember, they are rather famous for defending tgeur shinies.))
((Or he might not just pick anything. I'm just trawling for amps.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17322 on: November 23, 2013, 01:47:14 am »

Roll over on to my back, open my eyes, and watch the arm-stump petting me, try to catch it with my left forepaw/arm+hand without moving the rest of me.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:48:55 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17323 on: November 23, 2013, 01:54:45 am »

"Do you see a child standing over those remains?"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:56:41 am by Empiricist »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17324 on: November 23, 2013, 02:08:45 am »

seperate all the loot from my crate bodies and go find Xan, loot and inspect all the technoshards he spat out.
If they appear undamaged by his method of digestion invite him back to my loot crate for dinner.

If he invites me, accept but have a price of one thing of my choosing.
((Or i could just dissect him myself and keep my loot. Aurons a magpie remember, they are rather famous for defending tgeur shinies.))
((Or he might not just pick anything. I'm just trawling for amps.))
((You are an amp, im not feeding your inception fetish.

Jokes aside the UE's amps were the main reason i carried his body around for so long, i wanted to lobotomise him and try making an auxilary amp platform.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 ... 1256