Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945304 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: The Wall of Remembrance Grows
« Reply #16965 on: November 17, 2013, 09:54:40 am »

((My current plan is: hit him with lightning bolts and provide squadsight while the ampers go nuts and miyamoto lasers him through the roof."))
((And also Grate firing a gauss rifle in the general direction of the amp user. Hopefully not shooting any allies in the head.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16966 on: November 17, 2013, 10:17:36 am »

((My current plan is: hit him with lightning bolts and provide squadsight while the ampers go nuts and miyamoto lasers him through the roof."))
((And also Grate firing a gauss rifle in the general direction of the amp user. Hopefully not shooting any allies in the head.))
((Feel free to shoot Auron in the face, bishop already hit him in the back of the head with multiple rounds so i know the exosuit can take it. Plus you know... i want an excuse to mug grate for his yeti-ant-beetle whatchamacallits.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16967 on: November 17, 2013, 12:47:05 pm »

((And then you find out that the Hephaestosian Fuzzy Whatsit is its actual scientific name, and they're an endangered species due to being native to a massively industrial planet.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16968 on: November 17, 2013, 12:58:42 pm »

(Fuzzy Fuzzy Halloway?

...No one's going to get that one.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16969 on: November 17, 2013, 03:40:20 pm »

((snip))

((Can he survive the wrath of PLATE TECTONICS? Because this factors into my personal plan))
((...what kind of manipulator do you have?))
((Wow that did NOT quote right at all. But yeah don't have one on me, but Corsair kindly dropped his. And his is probably a microwave, because that is the only thing you crazies ever magic. Seriously, you guys are kinda boring in that regard :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16970 on: November 17, 2013, 03:43:02 pm »

((I just don't have enough tokens (yet) to get any serious amps going.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16971 on: November 17, 2013, 03:55:43 pm »

((...I really, really want to make a character whose primary weapon is an electric bass guitar now.

Bonus points for kin-amped speaker system that generates heavy metal shockwaves. Serious amps indeed.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16972 on: November 17, 2013, 04:33:26 pm »

((...I really, really want to make a character whose primary weapon is an electric bass guitar now.

Bonus points for kin-amped speaker system that generates heavy metal shockwaves. Serious amps indeed.))
((First, I thought of shockwaves. Then, I thought of you hitting people with the guitar. Then, I thought of this: It's a link!))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16973 on: November 17, 2013, 05:43:42 pm »

((First, I thought of shockwaves. Then, I thought of you hitting people with the guitar. Then, I thought of this: It's a link!))

((I thought of this, personally.

As for Mr. Amper, I like the "multiple forms of attack" methodology.  Miyamoto has matter converter in that universal, right?  Turn his brain into play-doh.  Also, gravity.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16974 on: November 17, 2013, 06:02:44 pm »

((I KNOW! Miya has a UNIVERSAL AMP and all he ever seems to use it for is the same old microwave crap. :( I am disappoint))

Indeed, I do this.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16975 on: November 17, 2013, 11:58:12 pm »

((BTW I had a magnetic & microwave manipulator along with a (now broken) invisibility cloak))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16976 on: November 18, 2013, 12:42:18 am »

((I will be willing to buy the magnetic manipulator for standard return price off of whoever loots it. Once I have any tokens, that is.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16977 on: November 18, 2013, 06:06:33 am »

((Better than returning it for half price, im sure no-one will mind.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16978 on: November 18, 2013, 07:24:38 am »

((BTW I had a magnetic & microwave manipulator along with a (now broken) invisibility cloak))
((Those could indeed be useful. If/when I get there STEPHEN HAWKING will use them together to create the sexiest overload in history.))

Indeed, I do this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16979 on: November 18, 2013, 07:31:44 am »

Actually that joke came across as a bit threatening, ima redact it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:33:44 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Pages: 1 ... 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 ... 1256