Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939637 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: The Space Pope's Day Laborers
« Reply #1695 on: April 27, 2012, 09:45:42 pm »

Jim decideds to investigate as well, making an intuition and/or intelligence check if needed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 27, 2012, 09:48:36 pm »

((I liked the new ranges, they look more realistic. And yeah, the nuclear looks to be the type of long, long range.))

Milno platepalms. Why are those idiotic thoughts coming to him? They make no sense at all. It must be part of the enemy's disinformation.

Edit: If any of you decides to carry a bomb around and set it up, I better be very, very far away when you do it.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:09:38 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1697 on: April 27, 2012, 10:11:59 pm »

Jim decideds to investigate as well, making an intuition and/or intelligence check if needed.
[Int:3] What ever this place is, it's clearly not natural and has to be being maintained by something. It might be whatever is in the temple, but it might also be something else.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 27, 2012, 10:14:32 pm »

((Such crappy rolls.))

Milno turned to his companions expecting better results than his.
"Did anyone have an insight as to this place workings? Unfortunately, I can't see anything beyond a garden of flowers which may or may not kill us."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 27, 2012, 10:27:40 pm »

"No. Let's advance." Jim suits action to word and follows the path.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: April 27, 2012, 10:30:47 pm »

Milno shrugs and follows Jim, gently kicking his loyal teammates along, including for Mason.

Edited to include Mason.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:44:31 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: April 27, 2012, 10:32:16 pm »

((Tension rising.  :D))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: April 27, 2012, 10:34:38 pm »

((Tension rising.  :D))
((Get back to your diary.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: April 27, 2012, 10:35:16 pm »

(And write moar slash fiction while you're at it. :P)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: April 27, 2012, 10:39:05 pm »

((Didn't leave yet, lol. Ended up spending 2-3 hours dancing half-naked in my living room to practice for tomorrow night's party, lmao. Then I worked out, then took a loooong shower, and NOW I'm leaving.

SO, don't be ASSHOLES. Obviously my guy is macro'd to tag the fuck along. I permit the GM to allow folks to bring me along and for him to emote my attacks/defense, since I'll be gone for 24 to 72 hours on my regular weekend dance-drink-party spree. Its quite obvious Mason won't just stand there like a dumbass, this isn't SS13 :P It'd be understandable if you were waiting for me to post, but... The post isn't coming anytime soon :P))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: April 27, 2012, 10:43:18 pm »

((SO, don't be ASSHOLES.))
((Asking for both me and Milno not to be assholes is hoping for a miracle.))
>Yes?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: April 27, 2012, 10:56:50 pm »

"This can not end well.  Hey Jim, if we get attacked, make sure to take the brunt of it, ok buddy?"
Keep going.  Use my clearly superior intelligence as I continue scanning the area.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1707 on: April 28, 2012, 12:03:58 am »

"No. Let's advance." Jim suits action to word and follows the path.
Milno shrugs and follows Jim, gently kicking his loyal teammates along, except for Mason, who apparently wants to be ambushed while standing alone and eaten.
((Didn't leave yet, lol. Ended up spending 2-3 hours dancing half-naked in my living room to practice for tomorrow night's party, lmao. Then I worked out, then took a loooong shower, and NOW I'm leaving.

SO, don't be ASSHOLES. Obviously my guy is macro'd to tag the fuck along. I permit the GM to allow folks to bring me along and for him to emote my attacks/defense, since I'll be gone for 24 to 72 hours on my regular weekend dance-drink-party spree. Its quite obvious Mason won't just stand there like a dumbass, this isn't SS13 :P It'd be understandable if you were waiting for me to post, but... The post isn't coming anytime soon :P))
"This can not end well.  Hey Jim, if we get attacked, make sure to take the brunt of it, ok buddy?"
Keep going.  Use my clearly superior intelligence as I continue scanning the area.
>Mesk, Milno, Mason, Jim, Thomas and Elizas
The group continues into the garden with jim on point and everyone else keeping an eye on their flanks and rear, so to speak. The white stone path wanders quite lazily through the garden, taking anything but a straight line as it sways past lines of flowers and trees you don't quite recognize. The statues that line the path are rather strange, not homicidal by the looks of it, but depicting ordinary men and women. There are no david-esque exemplars of beauty or stoney eyed warriors or even a serene faced deities staring down at you with all the infinite compassion their designers hope they have; nothing but middle aged men and women broken up by the occasional child and a few kids who look like they've seen far more then their share of eyeliner and petty crime.

The group continues on into the grove of trees. After a few winding turns they come across something rather out of place in that otherwise peaceful locale. Three bodies-bodies wearing suits like yours-are laying in the middle of the path; two are laying flat on the ground, slowly congealing puddles of blood dark red against the white stone, while the third is prompted up against one of the trees lining that path. As you get closer the one against the tree suddenly raises a laser rifle and points it at you, lowering it slightly after a second.

"Who are you?" The third body demands. Judging by the contours of the suit and sound of the voice you deduce she's a woman; and judging by the freshly applied patch and dark stains on the side of her suit you deduce she's injured. The name "June" is written in black block letters on her suit. 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:19:02 am by piecewise »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: April 28, 2012, 12:34:03 am »

"Easy... June.  We're with the Hazardous Materials whatever, just like you.  Can you walk?  Your friends, are they... are they still alive?"
Check vitals and such.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: April 28, 2012, 01:51:02 am »

"Hmm. Hello. Why are you here?" Thomas speaks with June, still scanning the area for anything suspicious.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 1256