Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3951810 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Professional Soldier
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2012, 10:57:56 pm »

Deactivate Amps, follow faith. Keep rifle ready.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2012, 11:13:48 pm »

((Well, I'm the only one outside as of now. Wishing you all fare travels in there!))

Feyri clenched her teeth and silently shouted out words of gratitude. She was right after all! Cancer couldn't grow that fast!

Yet, it was broken and she'd bet that it was only due to the gravity of this planet that she was able to stand correctly. If only this was like the terrain of her home, a simple stick would do as an aid.

Propping up her rifle and using it as a...crutch. Feyri tries to move to a more advantageous location behind some more rocks, at the rear of the party so as to stay outside and wait for them to finish the mission. Maybe trying to find what has become of her Scout Eye.

She also tries to signal or remember where the LZ was for mission completion. Maybe...she could still be of use here.

>>Your rifle is only about 2 and a half feet long so...good luck using it as a crutch unless your name is frodo. ;D

>>moving you from the green dot to the purple one.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You hobble from your current position, keeping an eye on the turrets, to a better one. You find a good place to keep an eye on the doorway and settle down. As you look over the field you notice what looks like a pile of tin foil next to a rock. Yeah, that's probably your scouteye. Money well spent.

You try to remember where the LZ is and just remember that no one ever told you.

Deactivate Amps, follow faith. Keep rifle ready.
You join Milno and Faith at the intersection, carefully sweeping the area with your rifle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2012, 11:24:32 pm »

"Well, this is very disappointing. They send us on this blasted forsaken rock to die, and they don't tell us how to get back.

Perfect." Feyri mumbled, accidentally saying it over the radio as she leapt from rock to rock. The rifle didn't make much use of itself and she only had about 30 seconds left of fire.

Well, if tokens were to be earned for their performance, it seemed that she had to make use of her self. Pain didn't matter. Jaywalking was her only crime...

Go to the entrance. Learn to ignore the pain from my leg.

((Completely in knowledge that Feyri shall lag behind the group. Yes, I cannot shamble up to them because my action does state so.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2012, 11:34:47 pm »

Milno:

Feyri, if you want to come over here, let me know.

If Feyri wants to join the group, help her at the entrance.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #169 on: April 05, 2012, 11:36:47 pm »

"Well, this is very disappointing. They send us on this blasted forsaken rock to die, and they don't tell us how to get back.

Perfect." Feyri mumbled, accidentally saying it over the radio as she leapt from rock to rock. The rifle didn't make much use of itself and she only had about 30 seconds left of fire.

Well, if tokens were to be earned for their performance, it seemed that she had to make use of her self. Pain didn't matter. Jaywalking was her only crime...

Go to the entrance. Learn to ignore the pain from my leg.

((Completely in knowledge that Feyri shall lag behind the group. Yes, I cannot shamble up to them because my action does state so.))

You flop down on your stomach and slither along slowly till you make it to the entrance of the tower.

The radio hums on "Feyri, if you want to come over here, let me know."

Milno:

Feyri, if you want to come over here, let me know.

If Feyri wants to join the group, help her at the entrance.

You tune to Feyri's channel and say "Feyri, if you want to come over here, let me know."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 05, 2012, 11:46:32 pm »

Surprising. They were...waiting for her? She could guess, they were all at the entrance. She sighed audibly before speaking.

"We have no objective of leaving. I guess I shall go along with you."

As Feyri approached, she could see a humanoid figure in the distance. They really were waiting for her.

Agree to Milno's words. I shall follow, but being the rearguard if permitted.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2012, 12:08:40 am »

Surprising. They were...waiting for her? She could guess, they were all at the entrance. She sighed audibly before speaking.

"We have no objective of leaving. I guess I shall go along with you."

As Feyri approached, she could see a humanoid figure in the distance. They really were waiting for her.

Agree to Milno's words. I shall follow, but being the rearguard if permitted.

You lean rather unsteadily against the upward sloping wall and hobble along to meet with the rest of the squad. They appear to be sitting around, intently eying the hallway. You take up a position covering the way you came.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2012, 12:10:42 am »

"So we're taking East?"

((Yes! Now that we're all together, we may now act as one! Can turns wait until everyone has posted?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2012, 06:55:24 pm »

"So we're taking East?"

((Yes! Now that we're all together, we may now act as one! Can turns wait until everyone has posted?))
Sure, if anyone ever posts  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2012, 06:55:51 pm »

Milno:

Contact the computer that speaks in green.

"So...Do you happen to have any map of the insides of this building? It seems there are two paths leading east."

Carefully examine the north room. Help Feyri with walking around.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:18:09 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2012, 06:56:14 pm »

((piecewise, you just ninja'd me >.>))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2012, 07:12:57 pm »

Cautiously examine northern room.

"Hopefully we can find the switch to turn off the horrible death inside... and outside..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2012, 07:50:54 pm »

Milno:

Contact the computer that speaks in green.

"So...Do you happen to have any map of the insides of this building? It seems there are two paths leading east."

Carefully examine the north room. Help Feyri with walking around.
>I can not scan within the structure itself, however I can generate a map based on the video feed you're sending me.

This will be updated as more information becomes available.

Cautiously examine northern room.

"Hopefully we can find the switch to turn off the horrible death inside... and outside..."

>>Going to assume that since we have a consensus of 3 people (well, two and tiruin who is just guarding) that we're going to move the group north.
Faith and Ivan lead the way as Milno helps Feyri along and together they enter the northern room. It is nearly identical to the hallway, different only in the shape of the walls and ceiling. It is equally barren. You can see that the small hallway that leads to the east turns and heads  south after a short time.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:57 pm »

Continue to turn, glance down hallway.

If there's still nothing, carry on into central hallway again.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2012, 08:04:55 pm »

Milno:

Follow Faith, drag Feyri along.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 1256