Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3951844 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Feyri : Professional Soldier
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2012, 12:04:32 pm »

Follow the path of the teammate that mad it inside, keeping low. If the hexa-octo-gonal things start to do anything make a break for it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2012, 12:34:14 pm »

Follow the path of the teammate that mad it inside, keeping low. If the hexa-octo-gonal things start to do anything make a break for it.
You follow faith's rather undignified example and crawl your way across the plain to the door. You make it in without incident. Huh, this is easier then expected.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:38:15 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2012, 12:35:31 pm »

Milno:

"Hey, Feyri, we are going in. I'll let you know if we are about to die horribly."

Slowly crawl my way across the plain and to the door as well.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2012, 12:45:36 pm »

Milno:

"Hey, Feyri, we are going in. I'll let you know if we are about to die horribly."

Slowly crawl my way across the plain and to the door as well.

You follow Ivan and faith across the plain and into the building. Aw yeah, progress.

>Ivan, Milno, Faith
The inside of the building is lit, rather blindingly so with the light amps on, though you can't find any obvious light source. The walls are a uniform dull gray and the hall triangular in shape. Up ahead is a 4 way intersection with paths heading off north and south and the main path continuing to the east.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2012, 12:58:03 pm »

Feyri

Keep on the lookout for anything of danger to the party.

Remember to reload my weapon.

Scan the horizon for any allies again.

Check Survival rate, and Leg.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2012, 01:23:13 pm »

Milno:

Turn light amps off, examine surroundings (sight only).
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2012, 01:39:50 pm »

Feyri

Keep on the lookout for anything of danger to the party.

Remember to reload my weapon.

Scan the horizon for any allies again.

Check Survival rate, and Leg.

You continue to keep a lookout over the area.

Your weapon is loaded with your last battery

You look toward the east, hoping to spot the members of team 4. You see nothing.

You check on your leg again. [med roll:4-2] You have no clue how bad it is.

Milno:

Turn light amps off, examine surroundings (sight only).

You turn off the light amps and blink as the blinding light fades. You take a closer look at the surroundings: The walls are smooth, as far as you can tell, and perfectly flat without any sort of markings. The triangular shaped hall is about 5 meters tall at it's very highest point and appears to be equilateral. The walls and floor are all made of the same, dull, unreflective metal looking substance. There's really not much to see, it's all rather starkly blank and lacking detail.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2012, 01:58:52 pm »

Deactivate any lights or amps I may have running.

Head up to intersection. Peer cautiously in each direction.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2012, 02:09:46 pm »

Deactivate any lights or amps I may have running.

Head up to intersection. Peer cautiously in each direction.

You flip off your head lamp and cautiously make your way to the intersection. You take a quick peek down both the north and the south corridor. Both corridors lead to large, empty rooms, the one to the south is square shaped, the one to the north like a pentagon. Both of these rooms have another pathway in them, both of which lead to the east. The main hall continues eastward for a long time. There's no sign of movement anywhere.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2012, 02:13:23 pm »

Milno:

Follow Faith. Be wary of surroundings.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2012, 02:15:40 pm »

Milno:

Follow Faith. Be wary of surroundings.
You take up a place next to faith at the intersection, keeping your head on a swivel and being careful where you step and stand. 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2012, 02:15:55 pm »

"All roads lead east... so... I guess we should just go east? Or maybe we could split up so we don't miss anything..."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2012, 02:23:51 pm »

Milno sighed.

"Maybe. How are you feeling, by the way? I think  you must have taken some damage after crashing against a rock and being hit by a drone."
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:09 pm »

"No, I think I'm fine... fine enough for a mission like this, at the very least..."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2012, 10:47:00 pm »

((Well, I'm the only one outside as of now. Wishing you all fare travels in there!))

Feyri clenched her teeth and silently shouted out words of gratitude. She was right after all! Cancer couldn't grow that fast!

Yet, it was broken and she'd bet that it was only due to the gravity of this planet that she was able to stand correctly. If only this was like the terrain of her home, a simple stick would do as an aid.

Propping up her rifle and using it as a...crutch. Feyri tries to move to a more advantageous location behind some more rocks, at the rear of the party so as to stay outside and wait for them to finish the mission. Maybe trying to find what has become of her Scout Eye.

She also tries to signal or remember where the LZ was for mission completion. Maybe...she could still be of use here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 1256