Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 768 769 [770] 771 772 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937100 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11535 on: January 20, 2013, 01:39:08 am »

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary

"Ugh, Bishop, could you at least be more gentle when you drag me off to...w-why would they put a cemetery adjacent to the Hospital?! They don't even have an incinerator for the dead here...Ugh, don't dig up any of the graves. Please."

Feyri looked around after being released by Bishop.

"You know, I could try to get up and see whats on the other side of this wall here...Or someone would just blast it down. Either way, this thing's quite new."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:43:08 am by Tiruin »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11536 on: January 20, 2013, 01:55:06 am »

Party at the still, examine machinery, try and intuit anything helpful.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11537 on: January 20, 2013, 01:55:43 am »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Hey!  I know what that is!  It's uh... shit.  Gimme a moment."
Investigate organic soup.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11538 on: January 20, 2013, 03:18:17 am »

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary

"Ugh, Bishop, could you at least be more gentle when you drag me off to...w-why would they put a cemetery adjacent to the Hospital?! They don't even have an incinerator for the dead here...Ugh, don't dig up any of the graves. Please."

Feyri looked around after being released by Bishop.

"You know, I could try to get up and see whats on the other side of this wall here...Or someone would just blast it down. Either way, this thing's quite new."
It's not that kind of wall.They extended the room, not added a wall. You can't get up to see whats on the other side because there's no top or other side.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11539 on: January 20, 2013, 03:38:37 am »

Stacy, Team C DJ, At The Sink.

"Well, time to stop screwing around and get to work."

Go to ER. Look for surgery area, exercising maximum caution. Peek around corners before walking past them, for one. Also, watch out for floor-based traps. And ceiling-based traps. And wall-based traps. And door-based traps. Any traps, really.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:57:50 am by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11540 on: January 20, 2013, 04:33:09 am »

Jim continues to check doors until either something happens or he runs out of doors to check.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11541 on: January 20, 2013, 05:16:12 am »

If the room beyond is large enough to fit me, carefully force my way through the door. Then, go to imaging (also enlarging the door if I have to).

If not, go to the graveyard and start thouroughly combing through it, using heat and normal vision. Stop at anything even remotely interesting.

"Stupid colonists with their discriminatory architecture against big robotic suits."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11542 on: January 20, 2013, 05:44:13 am »

Team D - Lukas - Hospital Lobby

Check whether there is a room that Lukas can explore without having to break down walls.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11543 on: January 20, 2013, 06:01:07 am »

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum - Team C - Hospital, ER, door number 6

"Hmmm... They restrained them while monitoring them... And then they locked them in? Why would they do that? Does the disease provoke violence or were they experimented upon?" Flint thought out aloud.

Check the body for cause of death. Is it more or less decomposed compared to the miner on the first level? Then put the chip in my datapad and see what info it contains. Look especially for something that may detail the progress of the disease, what they did to the man, when that man died or got sick, why was he restrained etc.

"We've got a dead body here. Restrained to a bed. Along with what looks like a medical chart. Any of the doctors want to come check it out?"

Also, watch out for floor-based traps.
((What if they have an anvil ready to drop on you or a giant magnet on a fishing rod, ACME style? Or more realistically they might have put some corrosive substance in a bucket on top of a door or they might have rigged a giant superconducting medical magnet to pin you to the wall.))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:06:10 pm by Parisbre56 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11544 on: January 20, 2013, 06:04:10 am »

((What if they have an anvil ready to drop on you or a giant magnet on a fishing rod, ACME style? Or more realistically they might have put some corrosive substance in a bucket on top of a door or they might have rigged a giant superconducting medical magnet to pin you to the wall.))

((Good point. Edited action.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11545 on: January 20, 2013, 12:05:25 pm »

Lars looked on, not hearing Feyri ask for a blessing as she is dragged off.

"May the light of Steve shine on us all."

Head down the ER hallway to search the next area.  Search Surgery instead if ER is already checked enough.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11546 on: January 20, 2013, 12:14:16 pm »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11547 on: January 20, 2013, 12:58:56 pm »

I'll come take a look, Flint. Not much more I can do here at this still, I don't recognize what they were using in the fermentation, especially now it's been used. Maybe if I had a mass spectrometer.

Go and look over Flint's body's medical chart.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11548 on: January 20, 2013, 01:32:59 pm »

I'll come take a look, Flint. Not much more I can do here at this still, I don't recognize what they were using in the fermentation, especially now it's been used. Maybe if I had a mass spectrometer.
"Good 'cause I may not know much about doctoristry, but I know that there's definetly something fishy here and together we might be able to figure out what that is. Heh... fishy. Funny word."
"By the way, what color was this whatever they were fermenting, what was it like? My father was a farmer, so I know a bit about making liquor."
Although HE would probably say that rocks knew more about farming than I did. Stupid old bastard. I should probably go visit his grave if I- when I get out of here... If it still exists.
Private channel:"If you're really curious, you could ask one of your teammates that have already been exposed to the disease to smell it. Food and liquor usually have a very distinct smell. Although I don't know if it's worth the risk."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:37:31 pm by Parisbre56 »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11549 on: January 20, 2013, 02:20:09 pm »

Blackish red slurry with an unusual film on the top.

Mesk, your suit is torn open already and you're not displaying any symptoms. Mind coming to the still and seeing about the end product? Suggestion from Flint. Just don't drink it.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 768 769 [770] 771 772 ... 1256