Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 764 765 [766] 767 768 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937580 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11475 on: January 17, 2013, 05:38:25 am »

"Sure, but unless there's more to you then meets the eye in terms of strength, I don't think you can move around easily with it. It's kind of big, metal and made out of a barricade so it doesn't have any proper handles. Although if you are determined you can use it as mobile cover. Thing is strong enough to stop a civilian gauss rifle round."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11476 on: January 17, 2013, 06:16:23 am »

Jim nodded to Miyamoto. "That's a good idea. I'll join you, watch your back while we're in there." He followed the other man into the cafeteria and stood watch near the doors.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11477 on: January 17, 2013, 06:25:13 am »

Okay, this is interesting: This data chip I got from the civilian leader from the entertainment plaza has some mining reports, and from the looks of it, the miners had discovered some anomalous cavern structures in their deep rock scans... We might have an anomaly on our hands here, remember the Hadad Labyrinth, the massive network of never-ending caverns? Also, they were hiring a lot of outside forces for police and mining, and they'd ramped up the mining ops. In addition to a lot of money coming in from an anonymous person.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:50:57 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11478 on: January 17, 2013, 06:50:25 am »

"An anomaly eh? All the more reason to be careful. If I had to guess, I'd say they were smuggling valuable alien artifacts of a dead alien race, and then in their greed they dug too deep and unleashed the clowns disease that had wiped out the aliens. I wouldn't be surprised if the UWM or some other powerful organization was backing them."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11479 on: January 17, 2013, 07:30:35 am »

Stacy, Team C DJ, Hospital Lobby.

"An anomaly eh? All the more reason to be careful. If I had to guess, I'd say they were smuggling valuable alien artifacts of a dead alien race, and then in their greed they dug too deep and unleashed the clowns disease that had wiped out the aliens. I wouldn't be surprised if the UWM or some other powerful organization was backing them."

"Well, considering that aliens should have suitably alien biologies, they probably just caught the alien equivalent of the common cold that somehow turned out to be incredibly lethal and that's going to kill every human being in the known universe if all that have had contact are not immediately burnt to a crisp and any place they've touched isn't immediately nuked. Or maybe they were harvesting miracle cures for all diseases for a wealthy philanthropist and somehow screwed it up. Or maybe this entire plague is angry alien ghosts taking presence in our bodies, making trepanation the only good solution. All these wonderful alternatives!"

Once Miyamoto enters the cafeteria, look inside the place as well. Should nothing be out of order, look at map.

"Dear gods, that is one of the most inefficient hospital designs I've ever seen! Why is the morgue next to the administration space? Why do you have to go through the laundry to get there? This Shost must have been a terrible doctor to get a hospital like this dedicated to him!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11480 on: January 17, 2013, 07:51:57 am »

"I have to agree with Stacy on this one, it's like they threw darts at a blank map to decide what each room's function would be."

Jim nodded to Miyamoto. "That's a good idea. I'll join you, watch your back while we're in there." He followed the other man into the cafeteria and stood watch near the doors.

"Thanks. I just hope they used all their explosives on that front door. Just to be safe, we could melt or shoot the main doors from now on before we open them. Or I just grab a shield and tank right through them. Whatever's more convenient."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #11481 on: January 17, 2013, 09:48:33 am »

Pancaek follows Miyamoto to the cafetaria

"Thanks. I just hope they used all their explosives on that front door. Just to be safe, we could melt or shoot the main doors from now on before we open them. Or I just grab a shield and tank right through them. Whatever's more convenient."

"I can help with the melty part. Want me to melt the door to ER and Surgical?"

"Finally we get to the burny bits" "We're not attacking anyone" "A crying shame if you ask me, true as true"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11482 on: January 17, 2013, 10:18:58 am »

"Sure, but unless there's more to you then meets the eye in terms of strength, I don't think you can move around easily with it. It's kind of big, metal and made out of a barricade so it doesn't have any proper handles. Although if you are determined you can use it as mobile cover. Thing is strong enough to stop a civilian gauss rifle round."

"I'll- stick with my shield then, thanks."

Upon hearing Simus' words over the comms, Feyri decided to inquire about what she was talking about.

"Samsonite Abyss?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11483 on: January 17, 2013, 10:43:52 am »

((I am incompetent at spelling competent.))
Watch the door and May until it's time to leave. Then do so.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11484 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:31 am »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"The Samsonite Abyss was where the mission, oh, two missions ago took place, Feyri.  Where... where Charro lost his life."
Keep moving.  Follow Jim.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11485 on: January 17, 2013, 11:32:54 am »

"Woah, wait, Charro? Err, Hootzal?! The kid?" Feyri said as she heard Mesk say the familiar name. "Explain. Please? More on the Abyss and less on the death, I'd explore that myself later."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11486 on: January 17, 2013, 12:18:00 pm »

((Is it? I was referring to the one that popped up in a university of some sort, which was just endless caves, not the one we explored. May need to redact that if it is the Samsonite we explored..))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11487 on: January 17, 2013, 12:26:35 pm »

((The brothers were the Samsonite brothers, hence the Samsonite Abyss.  The other one was the Hadad Labyrinth at Hadad University.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Death and Butts
« Reply #11488 on: January 17, 2013, 12:28:23 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"Expect more bodies if and when we hit the mines." Milno said before turning his back to the sign. "Let's move to the hospital, I don't think there's anything else here to be seen."

Move to the hospital to regroup with teams A and C.
Spoiler: B Team (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11489 on: January 17, 2013, 12:34:51 pm »

Obediently follow Milno to the hospital.  Ponder on what could be blocking the elevator.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 764 765 [766] 767 768 ... 1256