Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937542 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 104
« Reply #10320 on: December 05, 2012, 10:16:55 pm »

((I love the fact that you're so friendly "You know, shooting people without asking first is just rude. Why are you looking at me like that? So what if I killed most of your comrades? That doesn't mean we can't be friends. Come on, let's have some tea and biscuits while we discuss the terms of your surrender."))
((It is Milno.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:24 pm »

"I can't see anything up here, looks like they are gone for now. Miyamoto can smash down the doors with the amps in his suit if he wants, so keep your gear to yourself for now. I'm going to see if I can find a way in up here, who want's to come?"

Find a way in upstairs, via balcony, door or large window I can fit through and clear the room of hostiles. Take another person with me if someone volunteers.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: December 05, 2012, 11:22:48 pm »

Lars watched with anticipation.  He didn't know any of the HMRC that pertained to diplomacy, so he just watched.

Keep an eye on things, with both hands on my rifle, but not pointed at the man.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10323 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:53 pm »

Team D Leader Faith, Police Station

Faith glared incredulously at Sambo from behind her faceplate behind her exoskeleton. 'A good kisser' was facepalm-worthy enough, but this... this made her wish everybody else wasn't listening in.

"...I think I could tear down the door," she said after several long moments, "but I think a lot of us can. At this point it's more being worried about traps than not being able to get inside."

Quote from: Message to Jim
Well, thanks. Guess I'm harvesting some brains once we get inside this thing...

And I'll keep an eye on Feyri.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: December 06, 2012, 12:02:30 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Faith Valentine; private channel
And thank you as well. By the way, what is Sambo talking about? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but one does wonder why he would say something like that. O.O
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: December 06, 2012, 12:15:58 am »

((@Irony: I'm glad me and Jim didn't link up incoming messages from other people. XD))

Feyri Nirel ; Team C Mercenary

Stop the repeating cycle of recorded rebel expletives and other quotable notes.

"Ominous silence precedes something dangerous. Not even the sound of machinery can be heard...just our own breathing. They don't even reply to vague taunts or jeering which even an untrained militiaman would reply to...

I think we must back away from the door, and get our shields up. Miya, I hope you can just rush this entryway like a rocketeer in low gravity...

"Can anyone sense if the door is mined? Meaning, it'll blow up if it breaks down?"

Spoiler: Team C and D (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: December 06, 2012, 12:34:14 am »

Stacy. Team C Physimancer, Police Department.

"Hey, guys, I found something on the radio. Somebody whispering."

Increase volume and listen in carefully. Try to make out some of what they're saying.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: December 06, 2012, 12:42:00 am »

"Getting something on radio? Hey, Team B. Also try your luck with the radio signals, and Fucker, if you are listening to this then try to scan the area and the man in front of me." Milno said through the comms system.

He then smirked.
"Also, it seems you are letting Worst Medic have a lot of fun over there."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:57:14 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: December 06, 2012, 12:48:56 am »

"I told you Faith isn't the worst medic~" Feyri teased, hoping to get Milno's attention.

"She did a well good job on Sambo!"

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: December 06, 2012, 01:34:32 am »

Try to break the curse of medical incompetence. That is to say, actually treat May's wounds this time.

((Two 1's in a row for medical rolls, thankfully I have that +1 modifier. Now watch me roll a 6 and cauterize the wound with my MFM.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10330 on: December 06, 2012, 02:03:26 am »

((Goddamnit, we're really falling behind aren't we? Darn it. On the other hand, at least everybody on our team is still in one piece, so there's that.))

'Oh for crying out loud.'

Airlift everybody but Lucas and Bishop through one of the room on the first level, get Flint in there first. Help Lucas to get a secure footing if needed to fire his gun.

'Okay Lucas, we're not getting through there, so you can start charging up that laser now. Be sure to target the wall, and not the door, I still think they're trying to ambush us there.'

Blare this over speakers: 'If you don't sent out somebody to negotiate we ARE going to break in. When that happens, it won't be pretty. At least send somebody to hear us out, you can still murder us afterwards.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10331 on: December 06, 2012, 02:20:15 am »

Team D Leader Faith, in front of police fortress

Oh, that. Did you hear about my new "enhancements?" Long story short I'm a walking medkit now, including injecting coagulants and painkillers through my teeth. Sambo took a shot through the lung, so I had to deal with that; hence "kissing."

"I don't think we'd have any way to tell if the door's mined, no... although... lemme try something real quick."

Try to use my medisense on the door.

Then get back into the exoskeleton and get lifted.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10332 on: December 06, 2012, 02:46:31 am »

((Goddamnit, we're really falling behind aren't we? Darn it. On the other hand, at least everybody on our team is still in one piece, so there's that.))
((Well, that's not necessarily bad. If teams AB negotiate successfully we can convince that leader guy to convince these guys to surrender. On second thought, that would also mean we would get no tokens... So hurry up and airlift us already! We can't let the others get all the tokens. With tokens you can get new pieces.))
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:49:49 am by Parisbre56 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10333 on: December 06, 2012, 02:52:45 am »

Ok humans, I feel like someone is trying to kick my skull open from the inside so tonight's post may be a bit shorted.

Team A and B
[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno waved to the man as he approached, focusing his gaze on him.
"Hey there."

Talk to the man.

If bad shit happens, EMM, duck, dodge and murder.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)

You sit down atop the statue and wave to the man.

"Finally came to talk eh? I should thank you for this." You say, pointing at the rebar in your shin.

"Clemency." The man says, arms still raised.

"Come again?"

"Absolution of crimes. Statement of immunity from prosecution.  That is what we want in return for surrender."

He seems fairly sure of himself, judging by his tone.

(Ladies and gentlemen, two successful medical rolls in one mission.  Good job Irony, let's keep it up!)

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"It's just a scratch, Bruce, you'll be fine.  I'll get back to you later if you're still feeling pain, ok?"
Get to May, give her a coagulant booster, then check the wound.
[med:5+2]
You jam a half dozen coagulant boosters into her med port and she immediately begins seizing. Oh dear.

Awake.
Too busy seizing bro.

Get between May and the guy who walked out! Visually examine her wound.
[will:3+1]
You shove Mesk away from may and look at her wound. Well...she's not bleeding anymore...but she's twitching more then an epileptic in  strobe light factory.

Try to break the curse of medical incompetence. That is to say, actually treat May's wounds this time.

((Two 1's in a row for medical rolls, thankfully I have that +1 modifier. Now watch me roll a 6 and cauterize the wound with my MFM.))
[med:6+1]

You whip out your MFM and head for May when Thomas slaps it out of your hands and shoves you back with Mesk.

"Can I get a doctor that isn't a goddamn butcher here?" he yells to the heavens, or at least the ceiling.

Team C and D
Name:Flint Team C - Entrance to the fortress of Doom

"This is getting boring. Why aren't they doing anything? It's getting on my nerves. I think I'm starting to miss getting shoot at."

Start walking around the police station, looking for alternate entrances.

((Also can somebody explain what this being influenced by may thing meant? Was there a specific incident or is it just a matter of character. Just curious.))

The station is build directly into the excavated rock walls of the area around it, only the front wall showing. And there aren't any other doors.

"Thanks Faith. I don't know how to say this, but you're a pretty good kisser."

Patch up holes in my suit with gaffer-tape. Stay in cover. Turn kinetic amp on.

"Hey, do ya's reckon I could just smash the crap out the place and get in? It took a while back on the Sword, but sod it. When in doubt, make a big damn hole in something."
Well, your suit is sealed already with the medi-foam, so you just turn on your Kinetic amp and rest a while in cover.

"Actually, Faith? You've got that big damn exo-skeleton that's made for doing just this sort of stuff anyway. How hard do you think you can punch a wall in that thing? If you're anywhere near as good smacking things with your hands as you are with your lips, it'll only take a moment."

Offer kinetic amp to Faith, turning it off if she accepts it.

(( Sorry for that not all being in one post/action. ))
You wave the amp around in front of faith.

"I can't see anything up here, looks like they are gone for now. Miyamoto can smash down the doors with the amps in his suit if he wants, so keep your gear to yourself for now. I'm going to see if I can find a way in up here, who want's to come?"

Find a way in upstairs, via balcony, door or large window I can fit through and clear the room of hostiles. Take another person with me if someone volunteers.
You pry open one of the top level's windows and look around inside. The immediate room is clear at the very least, looks like an interrogation room actually.

Stacy. Team C Physimancer, Police Department.

"Hey, guys, I found something on the radio. Somebody whispering."

Increase volume and listen in carefully. Try to make out some of what they're saying.

You increase the volume and play with the frequency but can't manage to ungarble the station. Chances are that these layers of rock are blocking the signal and that it is being broadcast from somewhere lower.

'Oh for crying out loud.'

Airlift everybody but Lucas and Bishop through one of the room on the first level, get Flint in there first. Help Lucas to get a secure footing if needed to fire his gun.

'Okay Lucas, we're not getting through there, so you can start charging up that laser now. Be sure to target the wall, and not the door, I still think they're trying to ambush us there.'

Blare this over speakers: 'If you don't sent out somebody to negotiate we ARE going to break in. When that happens, it won't be pretty. At least send somebody to hear us out, you can still murder us afterwards.'
You bend open one of the windows on the first floor and start motioning for people to move through into the building.

Team D Leader Faith, in front of police fortress

Oh, that. Did you hear about my new "enhancements?" Long story short I'm a walking medkit now, including injecting coagulants and painkillers through my teeth. Sambo took a shot through the lung, so I had to deal with that; hence "kissing."

"I don't think we'd have any way to tell if the door's mined, no... although... lemme try something real quick."

Try to use my medisense on the door.

Then get back into the exoskeleton and get lifted.

Medisense only works on living creatures.Not getting lifted, it's on the first floor.

Piecewise go lay down now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: December 06, 2012, 03:01:49 am »

Get to May, give her a coagulant booster, then check the wound.
[med:5+2]
You jam a half dozen coagulant boosters into her med port and she immediately begins seizing. Oh dear.

Awake.
Too busy seizing bro.
((Welp. Business as usual.))

[med:6+1]

You whip out your MFM and head for May when Thomas slaps it out of your hands and shoves you back with Mesk.

"Can I get a doctor that isn't a goddamn butcher here?" he yells to the heavens, or at least the ceiling.
((No.))

Piecewise go lay down now.
((Night. You've earned it.))
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1256