Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938744 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 38
« Reply #10155 on: December 03, 2012, 08:58:24 pm »

(I've tested it out in VR, if my brain's destroyed it'll regenerate, but as a blank slate.  Same with decapitation.  And no, I'm not going to kick Milno better, at least not intentionally >__>)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10156 on: December 03, 2012, 09:25:33 pm »

Jobasio glanced at Flint's creation, then inched sideways along the wall away from the door, letting his gauss rifle hang from its strap as he crouched beside the shields.
"Not sure if I'll be able to lift one of these things and still manage a foward walk. Let me see."

>Away from the doorway, check if I can lift one of those shields, and if so figure out how hard it would be to walk.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10157 on: December 03, 2012, 09:29:03 pm »

((You guys are talking in Anime time at this point))

"Ingram, guide our fire!"

Covering fire for Jim and Mesk!

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10158 on: December 03, 2012, 09:42:19 pm »

Bishop looked at the shields uncertainly, thinking about how this might turn out.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think that if it comes to a fight, we can take these jokers. Just watch out for improvised explosives, those will ruin your day big time."

Do a quick scan with my motion sensors to check where the shooters are, then use something shiny and disposable as a small mirror to poke around the corner to count the windows and number of shooters with.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10159 on: December 03, 2012, 09:46:20 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"Teams C and D, I just had a faceful of improvised rocket launcher. You may want to pay attention to anything like that. Team B, provide cover fire to Jim, he's running this way."

Milno smirked and drummed his fingers on the prototype, glancing up to try and see the shooters as he waited for Jim to make his way towards him. Noticing the conversation, he decided to pipe in with a status report.
"I'm fine. There's this piece of rebar which went through my leg, but leave it be. I don't want a bigger breach in my suit. Also, I'm considering getting back inside and finishing what I started if there is still enough of the building left after you guys open fire."

He also noticed Mesk was going his way with Jim... "Kick me and I'll kill you, Mesk. Permanently. And this was my fair warning."

Then his head snapped back to the task of taking down enemies and checking if Simus would initiate friendly fire.

Check ammo and fuel, stay behind cover and fire at the bastards, using the cloak for protection if needed. If shit starts to go down/rocket launcher is spotted/Simus round comes this way, turn EMM and that "Safe Dodge" system (created to prevent smashing into things while dodging) on and strafe out of cover, shooting at the bastard(s) while doing so.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:21:50 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10160 on: December 03, 2012, 09:50:47 pm »

"Yeah, yeah, I know, you're big and tough and don't take shit from anyone.  Heard it the first time.  I don't think I have the time or resources necessary for advanced medical techniques like that, anyway."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10161 on: December 03, 2012, 10:14:28 pm »

"Yeah, yeah, I know, you're big and tough and don't take shit from anyone.  Heard it the first time.  I don't think I have the time or resources necessary for advanced medical techniques like that, anyway."

"No, actually I just don't like you." he answered before turning his attention back to the matters at hand.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10162 on: December 04, 2012, 12:00:44 am »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, Police Department.

"Seriously, heavy metal. Well, maybe not heavy metal. How about a spot of post-Altered freestyle cyber-grunge?"

Think on this as I sit around waiting for people to give the go-ahead on murder.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10163 on: December 04, 2012, 12:25:20 am »

Target and shoot attackers with gauss sniper rifle. The enemy attackers. This is non-conditional. Because I did shit all last turn. Fire!  

((Holy wow! I teleported into Milno's action. Yeah, that's right! I am that good. :)   ))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:31:12 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10164 on: December 04, 2012, 01:03:10 am »

Target and shoot attackers with gauss sniper rifle. The enemy attackers. This is non-conditional. Because I did shit all last turn. Fire!  
((You gonna get shot in the face.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10165 on: December 04, 2012, 02:43:38 am »

Name:Flint - Team C - PD entrance

Take a shield, find something to act as a white flag (my clothes maybe?) Wave the flag at the door and then start slowly moving forward while covered by the shield and waving the flag. If shot, move to nearest cover.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:27:43 am by Parisbre56 »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10166 on: December 04, 2012, 03:21:16 am »

Team D - Lukas - PD

Lukas awaits the response to Flint's actions. If nothing happens, Lukas stays put. If the enemy fires upon Flint, Lukas activates bullseye mode and attempts a sweep with his 'laser arm' at the small gaps in the wall.

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10167 on: December 04, 2012, 03:45:40 am »

'Okay, we're gonna move in. I just got word from Milno they might have rocket launchers and that they're not afraid of using them. We can try to subdue them once we're in, but we won't gain anything from standing here shouting at them. They obviously think they could hold out forever in there, so negotiating is futile right now.'

'Okay, Flint and Lucas grab a shield and form a convoy for Feyri, Pancaek and Stacy. Bishop and Faith form a convoy for Sambo and Jobasio. Be sure to keep some space between yourselves, so that if they have a rocket launcher we won't get hit all at once. I wil go forward and make a hole in the wall so you can  breach the compound faster. Everybody agree?'

Once the team is ready to go, activate thrusters and fly in a zig-zag pattern towards the wall, try to spot a weak point/possible entry point at ground level. Fly my way through or, failing that, punch my way through that wall.

Before leaving, Miyamoto whispers to himself. "C'mon Gilgamesh, let's do this."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 03:49:28 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10168 on: December 04, 2012, 03:49:37 am »

Team D Leader Faith, Police Station

"...I still say we should try to talk them down..." Faith muttered, moving to pick up some scrap metal.

Grab some wreckage to use as a shield.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10169 on: December 04, 2012, 04:08:51 am »

Jobasio frowned a bit as he dropped the shield and moved nearer to Faith and Bishop.
"I'm guessing by 'covoy' you mean a moving cover, correct? If so, that sounds, reasonable, I suppose. I'm sure you'll be able to draw their fire in your suit long enough for us to pick off a few of them... hopefully... and once we're inside their largest advantage shall be negated."
He glanced down at the sights of his rifle for a second, running a hand along it for a moment before looking back up.
"One thing, though: If we're going in there, I really doubt it would be wise to use amps in such close quarters. Agreed? I hardly want to end up caught in a blast like those poor fools back there," He jerked his head back the way they came for emphasis, then hunkered down as the others got ready.

He flicked off his mic for a moment and whispered to himself, patting his rifle absently, "Go on, nothing to fear here. Dying here isn't your destiny. Not to some bunch of mindless peasant rabble. Get in there, keep calm, put down as many of them as you can whilst keeping yourself alive. Should be a piece of the proverbial cake."

>Examine gauss rifle's sights.

>Follow the plan! Stick behind Faith and Bishop once the robot/battlesuit combo is in, try and reach the fort without being shot. Keep my head down and be ready to grab the shield or drag someone if any of the others go down. If we come to a halt for whatever reason, ready my rifle to pick off whoever's shooting at us.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 1256