Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 326

Author Topic: Minecraft - Mods Thread  (Read 976080 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - Mods Thread
« Reply #4065 on: May 28, 2013, 05:34:16 pm »

Ars Magica and Factorization's IDs and stuff conflict. Finagle with them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4066 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:02 pm »

ID conflicts are the easiest errors to deal with though...

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #4067 on: June 04, 2013, 11:44:00 am »

My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: June 05, 2013, 02:28:42 am »

Slightly getting frustrated...
I have been trying to get a Server running for a group of friends using what we had a while ago with ClanForge/Multiplay...
Its basicly a 1.5.2 server where I nab the configs from the FTB Betapack and mix and match some other mods we want in them. BUT when I try and put the mods and configs into the Clanforge FTP, the whole Server crashes and is unaccessable. Yet when it IS accessable. None of the mods load up at all and are all "No Such Item with ID" appears when I try and get the item via NEI and such...

Does anyone from just me saying this know what I could possibly be doing wrong???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4069 on: June 05, 2013, 04:48:41 am »

I have been trying to get a Server running for a group of friends using what we had a while ago with ClanForge/Multiplay...
Its basicly a 1.5.2 server where I nab the configs from the FTB Betapack and mix and match some other mods we want in them. BUT when I try and put the mods and configs into the Clanforge FTP, the whole Server crashes and is unaccessable. Yet when it IS accessable. None of the mods load up at all and are all "No Such Item with ID" appears when I try and get the item via NEI and such...

Does anyone from just me saying this know what I could possibly be doing wrong???
At the very least I would need to see a crashlog.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: June 05, 2013, 10:23:11 am »

So would I...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4071 on: June 05, 2013, 10:59:54 am »

So would I...
If you're not getting any logs then something is really wrong. At the very least you should have server logs generating.

In your place I would remove every mod and add them one at a time until I find the one causing the issue.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4072 on: June 06, 2013, 11:41:24 pm »

FTB is shit. Tell me what mods you want both clientside and serverside, and I will get you set up with a modpack on the Technic platform.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: June 06, 2013, 11:42:59 pm »

FTB is shit. Tell me what mods you want both clientside and serverside, and I will get you set up with a modpack on the Technic platform.
Its not FTB I am having problems with, its the Host we are using, Clanforge/Multiplay...

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4074 on: June 07, 2013, 01:49:36 am »

Then use a different host. I personally recommend MCProHosting.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4075 on: June 07, 2013, 05:38:18 am »

How exactly does that work?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: June 07, 2013, 05:43:23 am »

Are there any mods which make water actually behave as a liquid (ie: Flow into the channel I dug more than 3 tiles)?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4077 on: June 07, 2013, 05:44:32 am »

Are there any mods which make water actually behave as a liquid (ie: Flow into the channel I dug more than 3 tiles)?
Er... water flows 7 tiles but yes there have been mods which change the behavior.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/259303-152-finiteliquid-v593/

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4078 on: June 07, 2013, 06:03:12 am »

What do you mean exactly? How does the Technic platform work? It's basically you upload a .zip file with mods inside and link to it, and the Platform coupled with the Launcher does all the heavy lifting.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4079 on: June 07, 2013, 06:31:20 am »

What do you mean exactly? How does the Technic platform work? It's basically you upload a .zip file with mods inside and link to it, and the Platform coupled with the Launcher does all the heavy lifting.
Hm.. that might be handy. And the person just loads the technic launcher and picks it from a list or..?
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 326