Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 326

Author Topic: Minecraft - Mods Thread  (Read 976142 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Minecraft - Major Mods Thread
« Reply #765 on: May 03, 2012, 08:55:02 am »

Stuff like that is why I don't use EE for transmutation at all any more. I use condensers but only to create dark matter and such for the EE items. You may as well be playing creative mode once you hook up some of the broken EMC farms you can set up.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 03, 2012, 09:21:41 am »

*load dispenser with egg*

*put lever next to it*

*pull...*

*CRASH TO DESKTOP*

Gah, don't know where to look, but it's the mods, I'm sure of it... Might as well cool off with a roguelike or something, while trying to figure things out.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #767 on: May 03, 2012, 09:27:46 am »

*load dispenser with egg*

*put lever next to it*

*pull...*

*CRASH TO DESKTOP*

Gah, don't know where to look, but it's the mods, I'm sure of it... Might as well cool off with a roguelike or something, while trying to figure things out.
What mods do you have installed?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 03, 2012, 09:36:02 am »

Away from computer right now, but will edit this post when I get back to post the mods.

I most certainly hope I didn't screw up the modloader-only mods.

E: Back, and fixed it by chance. Turns out it was Balkon's WeaponMod. Oh well, might as well stick to swords again. I kinda liked the cannons and blunderbusses... D:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:45:21 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: May 03, 2012, 10:04:38 am »

You can harvest masses of mushroom soup easily using deployers and mooshrooms though.

This. Deployer, two retrievers and alchemical chest and it's self sufficient.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 03, 2012, 11:32:57 am »

Uhm... now I MUST install MystCraft... (probably with instability off) but I have some worries about RedPower 2 compatibility (something about marble generation in eras and crashes).

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #771 on: May 03, 2012, 12:57:21 pm »

Uhm... now I MUST install MystCraft... (probably with instability off) but I have some worries about RedPower 2 compatibility (something about marble generation in eras and crashes).
It works fine as far as I can tell... maybe I've been lucky but I have gone to dozens of worlds in my last save with redpower installed.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 03, 2012, 01:45:01 pm »

I wonder how many different ages I'll have to go to, before I unlock some of the fun rare things like "tons of minerals" or "mystcraft crystals".  I did start finding Thaumcraft crystals at least so that's something.

Has anyone noticed what regions silverwood trees are most common in?  I might start going to those and looking around.

Also, this one is kind of weird.  Do monsters not spawn in mushroom biomes?  In an all-mushroom world, I kept not seeing baddies, even underground.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 03, 2012, 02:29:42 pm »

Nope, only mooshrooms.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 03, 2012, 04:53:52 pm »

Has anyone noticed what regions silverwood trees are most common in?
Forest and jungle, possibly taiga forest as well.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 03, 2012, 06:48:00 pm »

I wonder how many different ages I'll have to go to, before I unlock some of the fun rare things like "tons of minerals" or "mystcraft crystals".  I did start finding Thaumcraft crystals at least so that's something.

Has anyone noticed what regions silverwood trees are most common in?  I might start going to those and looking around.

Also, this one is kind of weird.  Do monsters not spawn in mushroom biomes?  In an all-mushroom world, I kept not seeing baddies, even underground.

Aso, is it possible to get a flat mushroom world? every time I've tried, I've gotten total oceanland instead. Maybe with standard settings or something. Definitely not cave worlds, they lag me to hell and back.

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 03, 2012, 06:52:16 pm »

I wish VoxelBox was available as a single player mod :(

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #777 on: May 03, 2012, 07:05:51 pm »

For VoxelBox I just set up my own server in which only I can play in cause my upload speed sucks.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2012, 08:56:52 pm »

Wonder if that's normal. I made the silly mistake of forgetting a linking book when traveling to an age, so I was pretty much stuck. Then I found I was not only stuck, the age was decaying as well. Sadly after some wandering, I couldn't find a way back. No water for reeds, no star fissures.

After restarting Minecraft, I landed in the middle of nowhere in the Overworld, over 2k blocks away due to my wanderings.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: May 03, 2012, 09:32:11 pm »

Does anyone know how I can get a list of in use blockIDs? I'm getting a clash between Railcraft and Mystcraft. First time I've had a problem like this.

Edit: I know a link was posted before but what utility is it that allows you to keep more than one version of the game + mods? A friend has a private server with it's own mix of mods and I want to be able to keep playing my single player world without much hassle.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:33:43 pm by Vattic »
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 326