Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Prequel: Making a Cat Cry  (Read 13785 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prequel: Making a Cat Cry
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 01:17:27 am »

Wow this comic is really really sad sometimes. Also as much as I want her to succeed... I feel that if she does the comic would effectively end? Yes? The comic is about her being terrible, if she is no longer terrible, there is no comic? Although I guess the nature of a prequel is it comes before something, so once she is no longer terrible the real story can start.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 02:03:13 am »

Well, there's a big difference between succeeding at something and succeeding at everything forever. She's made a lot of progress already, as her current solution shows.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 02:33:26 am »

I was honestly kind of expecting her to drink it and wake up to find herself surrounded by daedra...

That little flame isn't going to set the temple on fire is it?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 02:44:02 am »

The temple Is made from stone, that and its only a single blanket. Gosh, it would be silly that all of the destruction that happened to kvatch started from a single tiny flame on a blanket in a stone structure!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:55 am »

This comic is seriously the best ever.  It makes me feel all emotional and shit.  It's also why I hate the author, because it's making me feel all emotional and shit.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 12:32:12 pm »

The temple Is made from stone, that and its only a single blanket. Gosh, it would be silly that all of the destruction that happened to kvatch started from a single tiny flame on a blanket in a stone structure!

Fire in the real world behaves incredibly unrealistically. Things like that definitely have happened. :P

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 12:45:33 pm »

Fire in the real world behaves incredibly unrealistically. Things like that definitely have happened. :P
You mean...

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 09:22:36 am »

Update, a short update.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 01:41:33 pm »

How often does it update, from experience?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 01:46:01 pm »

Used to update fairly often.

Not so much recently...

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 09:52:21 pm »

Ok, there's a new update, and seriously, I thought the effect on the last page was cool, this one is badass... Try scrolling up again once you reach the bottom.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 04:08:02 am »

I'm just starting to read this. OhgodIloveit

Usually I have a really hard time getting into MS Paint/CYOA type things. It's difficult for me... but I lovelovelove cats, and a little Khajiit seems to be enough to get me into this. That little flair of cuteness is working on me.

Onwards!

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 04:32:58 am »

Love this comic. Especially now that she's really started trying for effects that Hussie doesn't, it's nice to see here developing her own style.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 10:26:24 am »

That's some really cool effects.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 11:05:12 am »

Love this comic. Especially now that she's really started trying for effects that Hussie doesn't, it's nice to see here developing her own style.

...him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4