Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: A (modded) Minecraft Adventure [Image Heavy!]  (Read 101640 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: A (modded) Minecraft Adventure [Image Heavy!]
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2012, 07:21:19 pm »

This is why you make backups.
I am a terrible person.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2012, 07:23:49 pm »

Wait, didn't you end the previous save file last update anyway? and have prety much been doing this every so often throguh the entire story? What makes THIS change in save file of theme a new story, but the other ones continuations?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2012, 07:27:10 pm »

Wait, didn't you end the previous save file last update anyway? and have prety much been doing this every so often throguh the entire story? What makes THIS change in save file of theme a new story, but the other ones continuations?
I've only changed worlds once, when I went from minecraft 1.2.3 to 1.2.5. Changes in the mods at that point made using the old save impossible.

This change wasn't planned.

Alright if you guys want this to continue I'll just start anew and continue the story as if there were no changes.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 07:39:45 pm by forsaken1111 »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2012, 08:01:20 pm »

LETS GO!

Also, awww. I was hoping the modpack was done.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #244 on: April 25, 2012, 09:20:00 pm »

Alright I got everything working. 294 block ID's... I had to install the 4000+ block ID tweak. x.x

That took 3 hours, but I've got it all working so I will be able to update and release the modpack tomorrow.

Spoke too soon. Have some weird issues I need to work out first. Time for bed though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:28:13 pm by forsaken1111 »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2012, 09:31:55 pm »

Alright I got everything working. 294 block ID's... I had to install the 4000+ block ID tweak. x.x

That took 3 hours, but I've got it all working so I will be able to update and release the modpack tomorrow.

Spoke too soon. Have some weird issues I need to work out first. Time for bed though.

<3 My weekend will be godly. My friends have been waiting for me to get my hands on the modpack so we could run our own home-based LP of insanity, considering how my friend's place has no internet. Muahahahah. I can't wait for all the crazy shit that might happen.

Also, what happens if you nuke your kingdom? o_o
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2012, 09:28:42 am »

Okay I worked out most of the bugs this morning before work. When I get home I'll do some final testing. I will update at that point and then release the modpack shortly after that.

yourfears

• Bay Watcher
  • immortalis redundus
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2012, 03:14:01 am »

eagerly awaiting mod pack or more of your narrations.
voice of evil reason

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2012, 04:21:40 am »

Suggestion for the "next" chapter of your little tale: add Balkon's Weapon mod. It adds a tidbit of strategy and the occasional BANG! to the droll hack n' hack of of vanilla MC.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/211517-125-balkons-weaponmod-v86/#install

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2012, 11:03:44 am »

I am working on the next update, but since I'm starting from nothing and refuse to cheat the first bit is a bit boring. Nothing much interesting to show you yet but an update will be up soonish.

Suggestion for the "next" chapter of your little tale: add Balkon's Weapon mod. It adds a tidbit of strategy and the occasional BANG! to the droll hack n' hack of of vanilla MC.

Added this. Doesn't take up any block ID's and adds some fairly cool stuff. Might help me out fighting in some of these dungeons.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2012, 11:51:33 am »

I am working on the next update, but since I'm starting from nothing and refuse to cheat the first bit is a bit boring. Nothing much interesting to show you yet but an update will be up soonish.

Added this. Doesn't take up any block ID's and adds some fairly cool stuff. Might help me out fighting in some of these dungeons.

Blunderbuss-Halberd combo for the win.  8)
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2012, 09:42:19 am »

Yeah, Ibid's been chatting up a storm about this weapon mod.

Still hoping for modpack release sometime soon. I'm absolutely itching to test out all these different mods in one. I've tried out kingdom mod and it seems pretty damn fun, but I'm REALLY looking forward to Mystcraft!

Hey, will your modpack have that airship mod as well?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2012, 09:46:54 am »

Yeah, Ibid's been chatting up a storm about this weapon mod.

Still hoping for modpack release sometime soon. I'm absolutely itching to test out all these different mods in one. I've tried out kingdom mod and it seems pretty damn fun, but I'm REALLY looking forward to Mystcraft!

Hey, will your modpack have that airship mod as well?
Every time I get started I run into a few new bugs which is why I haven't released it yet or updated. For example, Tale of Kingdoms/Millenaire don't work with mystcraft so I had to cut them. I had some issues with powercraft and some other things. I can't wait for native 4000+ block ID support.

Its coming though, I'm still working.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2012, 10:02:52 am »

Aww, 'tis alright mate. Can't have everything. =)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2012, 03:55:31 pm »

I highly doubt that Infinicraft will work, especially the Balkion weapons + Infinicraft (Cactus bone sword!), but you could try either. Balkion's mod is fun.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27