Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: EORTD: Trapped gods.(Round 4: Equip![Again!])  (Read 8654 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: EORTD: Trapped gods.(Round 1: Awaken!)
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 10:37:01 pm »

Search the room then head out.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 11:27:34 pm »

Exit to the West, then examine the room.

"Greetings my fellows. I am the voice of the ether, the guide of thought and the will of the masses. I will do no harm to any of you, for in this moment, we all have a destiny to complete.

Chaos, it is what I am. It is not evil, nor is it good in ordinary mundane terms. My will changes as swiftly as the wind, and even more so as the stars above us all. I am both with you, and against you but trust me as I say this: We are of free will, and I stand for peace in the world."

((Request: Put the species right next or below the player's names. Except mine, of course.))

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 02:14:33 am »

Head west.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 07:37:06 am »

"Hmmm. . . . . A long forgotten voice. And destiny, you say? What destiny would that be?"

See if I can understand what the voices are saying, while I examine the walls around us. Also, examine the new Avatar.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

yousodumb

• Bay Watcher
  • The bringer of doom....and pancakes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 12:47:20 pm »

**Edit: forgot about Mcclay**

Search the room (everywhere, including the tables) then exit this place.

[3] Deciding to forgo looking at the tables, You take a look around. The room is old, completely made of stone covered in a thin layer of moss. A few stray beams of light come from the door, a single ever-burning torch provides light for the entire room.

Examine the tables we sprang from
[4] Looking closely at the table, you can make out some runes, undoubtedly part of the spell that the gods used to make you. If you were to examine them closely, and had some skill with enchantment, you could probably glean part of the spell off. Aside from that, The table is made of a strange dark stone that you can't identify and seems to grow directly out of the floor.

Exit to the West, then examine the room.

((Request: Put the species right next or below the player's names. Except mine, of course.))
You go out the door, to the west.
[4] The room is bright, the ceiling made of some kind of luminescent stone. You can see five alters, each with a name of one of the gods, and a small, strange bush which looks rather like a hand growing in one of the corners. You can't tell what's on each alter, but you can definitely make something out, peering deeply into the bush, you think you can see something...
((Okay.))

Head west.
You follow Veira into the room to the west. [2] you misjudge the distance into the room, and stumble near the alter bearing Ho-on's name. [4] nothing happens, but you can feel your body reacting negatively to the alter.

See if I can understand what the voices are saying, while I examine the walls around us. Also, examine the new Avatar.
The voices have faded, [4] However, you can make out one voice that remains, you can't tell what it's saying but you can tell it's not one of the five gods. [3] Veira appears to be a kitsune, just like you. You find yourself lucky that you have another kitsune to talk to.

Search the room then head out.
[3] As far as you can tell, There's nothing of any value in this room. You head into the room with the others and [3] look at the many different alters. Your god Ho-on's alter seems to be glowing, probably due Joe being too close to it...
Spoiler: status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:58:53 pm by yousodumb »
I'm not insulting you.... unless you think I am.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EORTD: Trapped gods.(Round 2: Explore!)
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 12:55:34 pm »

((It is a pity the Chaos Avatar ended up with the most level-headed of us...))

Exit to the west. Position myself in front of the altar of Aerdrie, and if nothing happens, examine the bush.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 12:59:09 pm »

((Most-level headed? I digress.))
Take whatever is in that bush, then feel the general aura of each altar.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 01:40:38 pm »

Quickly examine the tables (metaing right now, I guess) and leave out into the alter room. Examine the alters and bushes carefully. if the bushes are regular bushes, make them bloom or beir fruit.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012, 03:08:37 pm »

Investigate the altar of Lerna.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012, 05:40:37 pm »

Go to my alter and push Joe away from it.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

yousodumb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012, 06:01:19 pm »

Waiting for agentoragesoda to post his action.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2012, 06:08:42 pm »

You could try PMing the players if they are online. Like "poke". I sometimes also forget to post.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2012, 06:35:48 pm »

Head into the altar room, search for booze

yousodumb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2012, 08:54:04 pm »

Exit to the west. Position myself in front of the altar of Aerdrie, and if nothing happens, examine the bush.
You go into the room to the west, as you approach the altar, [4] A bright flash of light erupts from the alter, forming into -leather Armour-, you also see the ghostly image of both a bow and a dagger, looks like you have to choose between them.

Take whatever is in that bush, then feel the general aura of each altar.
As you approach the bush, it twists itself open revealing [6] [8] [9] (... well.) a Strange set of leather armor. Upon Closer inspection you find that it was made from the hides of each of the sentient species and sewn together using a bizarre unbreakable thread, suddenly you feel a voice telling you the name of this artifact. The armor of chaos. Undoubtedly, this item has some kind of enchantment upon it though you have no idea what it could be. Underneath this is a sort of bladed cane, the handle is half black and half white, the blade seems impossibly sharp, threatening to slice the very air around it. At the top of this cane is a decorative skull, with one eye filled with some kind of gemstone, the skull has an odd expression on its face, seeming to be frowning on one side and smiling on the other. The cane of Chance.

Quickly examine the tables and leave out into the alter room. Examine the alters and bushes carefully. if the bushes are regular bushes, make them bloom or beir fruit.
You decide to take a closer look at the tables, you can clearly make out enchantment runes on the table and decide to study them. [4+2=6] [3+1=4] You cannot tell what the enchantment is supposed to be, but you think if you tried again you might get it this time.

Investigate the altar of Lerna.
As you leave the altar of Ho-on you feel much better. As you approach Lerna's altar it errupts with water, within the water you can see [1] nothing. you are very disappointed.

Go to my alter and push Joe away from it.
As Joe has left your gods altar, you feel no need to push him anymore. When you draw close to the altar, [1] it explodes. [2v1] you barely dodge the shrapnel, you consider yourself lucky.

Head into the altar room, search for booze
You head into the alter room [3] you see a surprising lack of booze.

Spoiler: status (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EORTD: Trapped gods.(Round 3: Equip!)
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2012, 09:08:39 pm »

Sigh.
Choose the bow.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6