Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58

Author Topic: Roll to Explore the Dungeon: Ch.2 T.38: Do you even praise the King?  (Read 120370 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Explore the Dungeon: Ch.2 T.38: Do you even praise the King?
« Reply #840 on: August 06, 2014, 02:25:38 pm »

All the rest of you, uh, just wait a moment?

((Desmond is alone with that lady.))

((Fix'd!))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 06, 2014, 05:03:18 pm »

Komas stomped into the room with a grumbled tirade, although a bit more quietly than usual. Only occasional words can be caught.
"...dragons, ugh. And...never bloody ends, does it? I don't...wretched little...hells."
He heads over to the dresser, for want of anything else to do, and reaches with one broad hand to wrench it open.
"Lessee what we've got 'ere... mebbe somethin' what can give a clue as to just where we be." He doesn't sound very hopeful.

>Open the dresser and inspect its contents. Try to remain quiet, so as not to attract any draconic attention.
Just... avoid my teammates for now. I've had quite enough of their nonsense.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 07, 2014, 07:14:46 am »

((So... er... I read it and stuff, but I am not sure what is going on. I am very tired so this may be why. Did we all just escape the dragon tower? Except those who didn't?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 07, 2014, 11:14:33 am »

Taren kept his silence as he pondered where the dashing, young knight Elenor was would be. Betting the most unexpected place (perhaps he could swim with...all that armor?) and having a hard tug of guilt as he remembered Apollo, he decided to ask Remy his opinion.

"The group is separated and-"

. . .

"And you're not here either."

Near panic, he decides to do something rather than just panic.

Get to the finding of our group and try to bring them together!
We should not be separated at these times!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 07, 2014, 05:10:14 pm »

((So... er... I read it and stuff, but I am not sure what is going on. I am very tired so this may be why. Did we all just escape the dragon tower? Except those who didn't?))

((If you're confused, that's the entire point of current developments. Congratulations!))

"You ask many questions, so answer mine first: Who under the world tree's roof are you?"

"As I mentioned, I am Elenor Warsen, a free knight. I was exploring the magical labyrinth underneath Kingsford before I was transported to a tower in this place." he answers, wondering if she's expecting some manner of esoteric or spiritual response from him. He then takes a moment to check whether he can see the sky from whenever the sunlight is coming in.

"Very well. I am known as Hilda, an adventurer from beyond the sea, and I seek the origin of this world - also known as the Ultimate Truth, the Great Calamity."
To Elenor's surprise, Hilda raises her voice once more.
"You speak of a place called Kingsford. I never heard the name before, but now it seems crucial. Will you tell me about that place?"

The room you found the two in is a roofed chamber, possibly a watchtower's, that extends into an unroofed terrace, or maybe battlements towards its rear. The chamber very much looked like someone lived in there. Elenor can make out sunrays breaking through the clouds in the background, shining on the table the two strangers had sat at. Quite a magnificient vista.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:15:16 pm by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 07, 2014, 05:20:50 pm »

((If you're confused, that's the entire point of current developments. Congratulations!))
((We were hurled jumped screaming from the tower, landed into the sea, and scrambled into a lower section of the tower.

Then dimensional shenanigans.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 08, 2014, 02:46:06 pm »

"You speak of a place called Kingsford. I never heard the name before, but now it seems crucial. Will you tell me about that place?"

Elenor's expression shifts slightly as he becomes even more focused on the older woman's reactions. "Kingsford was originally a small city of the Kingdom of Illyria. A large magical labyrinth was discovered in its underground and a passage taking from said labyrinth to the surface opened. Since then, the city grew with the influx of fortune-seekers and all the people interested in making money off the business opportunities that flourished there. Thousands of adventurers tried and try their luck adventuring into its depths for a chance at fame and or fortune. One of the Queen's advisors, Elizabeth Voile, was appointed Chief Minister of Labyrinth Exploration and Magical Artifacts and is in charge of the dungeon's exploration and charting."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 09, 2014, 04:22:32 am »

Hilda seems to chuckle. "Heh... that's nostalgic."

It's very hard to read the expressions of a masked, guarded person, but Hilda didn't seem to react to his mention of Elizabeth's name.
The other knight is getting impatient.

"It's time we went for the dragon. And after that, I think I'll visit your Kingsford. I haven't been in that corner of the world for a while."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 17, 2014, 01:24:11 pm »

Bump!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 17, 2014, 01:35:58 pm »

Why, yes, it is maybe approximately about time I started thinking about sketching the roughest guidelines of the turn. Tentatively.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 04, 2014, 01:20:19 pm »

Wow. It took me a long time to figure out Errols name was a obscure literary reference.

To a senile owl.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 06, 2014, 02:49:17 am »

Or maybe one of many meanings? :P

Really hoping Errol is okay though. We seem all set for a turn.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 06, 2014, 04:07:47 pm »

Wow. It took me a long time to figure out Errols name was a obscure literary reference.

To a senile owl.
Pretty sure Harry Potter wasn't the first place to use the name, but you might be right anyway, I dunno.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 09, 2014, 02:23:55 pm »

Wow, you actually got that one right.

To a senile owl.

Oh, nevermind. It's not the Weasley's owl.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58