Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271433 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 16 — The Terracottas
« Reply #1980 on: January 10, 2013, 01:14:15 pm »

((@IronyOwl: Well, Rod healed 7 hp for Arianna. If we keep healing her, she'll have enough time to find a cure instead of dying horribly.))

Azastre's right eye twitches briefly before he regains composure and starts to run alongside the group, taking note Sir Kahn apparently had a thing for carrying women that way.

Azastre follows Sir Kahn towards the Fire territory and uses 5 hp to heal Arianna.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:54:42 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: January 10, 2013, 01:27:59 pm »

(Hey, that's just how knights carry ladies. You have a problem with it, take it up with Erdrick and Gwaelin. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: January 10, 2013, 03:40:09 pm »

Get up them stairs as fast as possible ... just make sure someone else gets up there before me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: January 10, 2013, 08:34:11 pm »

Following alongside Kahn, Rod glances about, a hint of worry in his eyes.

"I never liked poison, you know. Even I recognize that it's a weapon for cowards and beasts."

Continue attempting to heal Arianna

Spoiler: Rod (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: January 10, 2013, 11:11:29 pm »

Arianna blushed slightly, scrunching down a bit in Kahn's arms. She felt like a sick child everyone was rushing around helping, and who kept falling down despite everyone's best efforts.

Train poison resist.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: January 13, 2013, 09:07:38 am »

Move into Stealth, but not before letting the lizard know my scent and moving towards the Fire Terracotta area.

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1986 on: January 13, 2013, 10:20:02 am »

Ace 6+2 shouts forlornly, and, surprisingly, a lot do come back. Around five mages walk back to him, looking curious at to what he's going to do. One of them suddenly decides to hug him, giggling.

He tosses Arianna the Incandescent Revolver. He can't go up the stairs right now.

Kahn 1 picks Arianna up in a perfectly knightly and gallant princess carry, with his arm under Arianna's back and knees, then drops her by accident as one of the Water Terracotas bumps into him. Arianna takes 1 damage from the short, unexpected fall and is sent sprawling.

Azastre 2 wanders to the Fire Terracotta fortification. He wanders uncertainly, as the scary glares of the Fires seem like they won't let any smuck like him enter. Then he remembers his robot, 1 except that he got turned off. One of the Fires, a short girl with big round glasses and a belt of potions and tools, got to the robot and somehow removed its power heart. She is now dismantling its head...
Juha protests weakly, but the girl ignores her.

4,6->2,2=9 HP healed for Arianna, but 5 damage taken by Azastre.

Shadow sees that there's no-one up the stairs right now. He loiters. 2 He is extremely bored.

Rod 2 fails to focus the lucid healing ability on Arianna. He fidgets, seeing that her state isn't good, but the magicks in the world deign to ignore his desperate-ness.

Arianna 2,1,2 doesn't have an inkling of an idea of how to resists the red hot ice wracking (and wrecking!) her body. She thrashes around a bit, but she doesn't feel any heretofore unknown immunity powers kicking in and saving her life.

5 HP damage is taken from the effects of the poison. Her lips and her hands are taking on a pale blue tint.

Ire 1 rushes off to the Fire Terracotta fortification before letting the lizard know her scent, but at least it's still following her. She stealths, but the big white lizard behind her will probably not be as stealthy.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: January 13, 2013, 01:41:14 pm »

((One...two...three...

That's four turns I got a <2 :/

*Ire's Status has updated!))

Check on the status of everyone in the vicinity, then ascertain if any one in my destination seems hostile - attacking at will - if not, approach with lizard and remove stealth!

Use Azastre's Toga as a White Flag!

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:00:55 am by Tiruin »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: January 13, 2013, 02:03:49 pm »

Aces jaw dropped open and laid there for a moment as he looked around at the mages surrounding him.
"Uhm... So, do you think you can give my friend over there an antidote for the venom in her?"
Ask that, then pull out the water gem.
"What is this? One of you fine ladies dropped this, and I was wondering if she wanted it back."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 15 — Nonpossession
« Reply #1989 on: January 13, 2013, 04:40:43 pm »

"Perhaps next time, lad. In the meantime, perhaps we should see to Lady Arianna? She really does not look well." He went over to her, picked her up in a princess carry - whether or not she wanted to walk on her own power since by this point she'd probably get quadruple poisoned if she tried - and started walking back toward the Fire Terracotta territory. He'd have to find a few more doses of the antidote for her.

Attempt the above again. Probably minus the dialogue. :P

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: January 13, 2013, 05:44:55 pm »

Casting a questioning look at Kahn, Rod continues to attempt to heal Arianna.

Spoiler: Rod (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: January 13, 2013, 09:48:56 pm »

Azastre facepalmed and ran over to the robot. Really? He makes a series of gestures showing he's not pleased at all and to return everything as it was.

Azastre tells the girl to fix what she has done and if she doesn't do it, he tries to get the key back and turns the robot back on.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:25:02 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: January 13, 2013, 09:58:38 pm »

((You mean <2, Tiruin. :3

Also that round was full of fail in general. 11/14 rolls were 2s or 1s. o_O))

Arianna rubbed her backside, glancing up at Kahn. His bumbling made her feel better about her own failings, at least.

Try to train regeneration. Surely taking and then healing constant damage is good for that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:03:31 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: January 14, 2013, 03:00:50 am »

((You mean <2, Tiruin. :3

Also that round was full of fail in general. 11/14 rolls were 2s or 1s. o_O))
((See?! I rolled a 1 on math comprehension! D:))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: January 14, 2013, 12:24:42 pm »

Look around for something useful, in particular weapons or potions

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 152