Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271374 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1590 on: October 04, 2012, 06:56:43 am »

Now that backup had arrived, the knight moved forward to investigate that statue. Was there any significance to the statue, especially in relation to what it held? Did any of the objects have any distinguishing marks or characteristics? And were there any scuff marks on the ground around it to suggest the statue had been pushed at some point?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:00:17 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 14 — The Musicians of Bremen
« Reply #1591 on: October 04, 2012, 07:20:47 am »

Azastre is getting confused by all that jazz. Ire is acting like a very cruel person, different from her usual self.

Azastre once again tries to talk to the girl in green sweater (ask who she is, what she does/did in the floor, why she seemed sad...) and then starts to give out antidote for people.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:48:02 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 15 — Nonpossession
« Reply #1592 on: October 04, 2012, 07:59:47 am »

((Hint: Don't bold things that you don't want me to roll for ...))
((I know that.   :P))

"Aiihhh! What am I- Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Ire said to the girl, taken back by her own force of words, trying to calm her down and...not make the hate rise. She felt a knot form in her chest, mostly out of guilt and the fact that she just spited someone younger than her out of- stress, perhaps?

She apologized mentally to whatever deity was watching for her insolence. Her past wouldn't imprint itself on her actions, now!

Get ye potion.

Then ask Bremen!

"What is the cham, then? Enlighten me. And sorry..."

Also, check own personality.

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: October 04, 2012, 09:59:36 am »

Ace walks over to Sandra, looking worried, and places a hand on her shoulder.
"Sandra? Are you feeling less brainwashed yet?"
If she is, make bullets from the cham seeds and flute, a revolver from the utensils and china. If not, try and help.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 04:22:52 pm by Spinal_Taper »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: October 04, 2012, 03:41:12 pm »

Shadow stood silent for awhile staring at the statue, and the stair case above it, a flood of ideas going through his mind before he came to a conclusion. Turning to the others there he spoke,

"Hmm ... this seems rather straight forward, the way this tower is the statue is most likely alive or enchanted to be near that. I'd say getting to the staircase has us either defeating it or taking one of the two items it currently holds."

With that done he let the others do with it as they wished for now, he had another task at hand.

Summon a spirit, or attempt to. Try to make it the spirit of a dead knight or archer.

(( Hey all! :P ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: October 04, 2012, 04:16:24 pm »

((O_o))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: October 04, 2012, 04:18:57 pm »

((O_o))
((...Are you honestly surprised?))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: October 04, 2012, 05:09:28 pm »

Arianna made another irritated noise at her destroyed armor. Well, she'd known it was temporary since she made it, so she shouldn't be too miffed... but still.

She decided to put off making some more for the moment, and instead decided to accept some cham antidote. And harvest more cham, while she was at it; she didn't think she'd want to eat any more, but it might have interesting properties for later.

And, as long as she was near Azastre, she might as well talk to the little girl everyone was trying and failing to not maul.

Accept and drink antidote. Collect some cham. Attempt to diplomacy girl to make her less distressed and explain who she is.

((O_o))
((I was at first. It made more sense the more I thought about it. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: October 04, 2012, 05:41:24 pm »

(I wasn't really surprised because I recognize adwarf's dialogue style. He loves the comma more than I do. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: October 04, 2012, 05:59:51 pm »

(I wasn't really surprised because I recognize adwarf's dialogue style. He loves the comma more than I do. :P)
((He's also a big ham. :P))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: October 04, 2012, 09:55:27 pm »

((O_o))
((I was at first. It made more sense the more I thought about it. :P))
((Not really for me, but the hamminess, gave part of it off. Didn't think adwarf despite, all the commas.  :P))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 05, 2012, 01:37:28 am »

Crack tiles, try and get gems!

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1602 on: October 06, 2012, 09:48:32 am »

Kahn looks at the things the statue is holding. 3 He looks at the statue very hard, then looks at the ring (more like a bracelet, due to the statue's size) hard. Well, arts and architecture really wasn't his strong point.

5 The drape of cloth looks rather un-statue-y, especially considering the natural curves and the fabric-like texture of it. It also has small hooks around the fringes.

1 He can't make out the lack or existence of scuff marks in the dim light.

Azastre 5

"Uhh... I'm Juha, and (sniff) I just followed Lotusia around... She said it'd be all fine. (sniffle) Just because Lotusia didn't seem in her mind, after ... all that. And ... the dragonoid, whatever his name was, he died."

1 Azastre remembers the restriction Popo said: only recently exposed people, who didn't eat too much, are curable.

Ire 6->5 calms herself down. She procures a bottle of potion.
1 She smashes Bremen's neck and knocks him out,

4 and checks her own personality. She often ends up swamped. It's not that she takes up the hardest jobs nor the toughest responsibilities, and neither is she so polite that she takes on all the work, but it just happens. It might be because she is not well-organized, or some other reason. Another desire of she is her desire to serve people. She can probably literally become slaves for the one she loves. In doing so, she might get tricked or let down once in a while, but she makes a good friend. She is very versatile and has a great number of talens, but most remarkable is that she has excellent judging and critical capability. She can size up things, form an opinion, and express it in a very diplomatic and constructive way. That makes her a good critique, teacher, or a diplomat. However, she does that with an honest humility, is critical and judgmental about her own ability and talent. This is horrible for future prospects, so her friends should encourage and support her at moments. And yes, I'm paraphrasing a horoscope site, so don't take this into mind.

Ace 3,2,4 makes a +2 Stainless Steel Bullet, a +1 Cham Seed, and a +5 Stainless Steel Bullet.

1 He also makes a gun-shaped boomerang out of silver.

Shadow  3 fails to summon a spirit. Maybe he should find out a name of a deceased sole. General summons don't really work out when he's so weak (compared to people like the 999 Year Monk).

Arianna 1 chugs the antidote. However, she doesn't feel different. In fact, she wants to munch on that tasty cham even more. 6->2 She collects a bunch of cham and stuffs it into her mouth as soon as she breaks them off the stems.

5 She listens to what Juha tells Azastre.

+2 to Diplomacy (Listening is diplomacy too!)

Jack 5 expertly extricates six clear gems from the tiles.

5 A distant rumble.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 06, 2012, 11:05:18 am »

Overdid it again...

Ire didn't take any precautions in hiding the anguish on her face as she realized her mistake on Bremen. This was probably one of the long strings of failure that she was crossing, again, and had no reason to deny that there were many more.

Why couldn't she succeed for once?! Her orange starry friend was replaced by a strange glob of brackish acid, the Dragon-fire thrower that made easy their path was blown up and replaced by a rudimentary piece of candy, she coudn't help Popo and Gretel in a good way and then she'd bet Kahn had a distinct impression that she was obsessed with his mustache! Well, before she could tell him!

Ire turned back to Juha with her best impression of a sincere smile -- hard to do given her melancholy despite her intrapersonal adventure. "I'm really sorry for earlier, Juha. Ire Fidel, adventurer and complete failure at your service. If there's anything I can do to repay you for my insolence, then please say so."

"Shadow! What exactly were you planning to do with Lotusia!? You attacked her without tangible reason!" Ire said, facing the other man.

Interrogate Shadow, Apologize to Juha, Diplomacy!

Also: Yum! Potion!

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: October 06, 2012, 06:38:01 pm »

Azastre thanks Juha, consoles her as best as he can (not very well, admittedly) and after checking what had just happened, frowns at Ire consistently acting like a violent person before going on to heal or awake Bremen.

Azastre tries to heal Bremen and ask him if he has a way of enhancing the antidote so it can cure more people.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:45:39 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 152