Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271375 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1575 on: September 30, 2012, 10:59:43 am »

Kahn shrugged and headed upstairs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 14 — The Musicians of Bremen
« Reply #1576 on: September 30, 2012, 11:44:50 am »

((Avatar is in Avatar the Last Airbender, when Aang goes and has a chat with his past lives.))
Take the cham, rip out the seeds. Take the silverware, plates, and any weapons lying on the ground.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: September 30, 2012, 09:42:30 pm »

Kahn shrugged and headed upstairs.
((Hrrrrghn. I didn't see that one post of dialogue there, sorry SC!
Welp. Guess that went passively due to the presence of combat.))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: September 30, 2012, 09:49:47 pm »

Find stairs, figure out which floor I am on.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: September 30, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »

Arianna snorted slightly at Bremen's vague answer, then turned to Shadow.

"And you? What's your assertion?"

Diplomacy Shadow.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: October 01, 2012, 09:50:29 am »

"I-I'm getting really damned tired of this," Rod muttered, half to himself and half to Bremen, as he pointed at Shadow, "Is he the bastard I need to cut up to move on with my life? Because he's going to get it for wasting my time if nothing else. Ye gods, now I understand what Father said about killing being easier than talking."

"For what it's worth, I apologize for attacking you. Things were moving a tad fast."

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1581 on: October 02, 2012, 07:28:29 pm »

Ire 5

Bremen says, "It's not poison. Poison tends to kill you. A better word would be contaminated."

+4 to Dip

1,2 Ire suddenly feels dizzy, and finds herself strangling the girl, who is named Juha. Bremen is looking at Ire with a glint to his eye that says Typical adventurer.

On the other hand, she feels like the unnatural influence on her mind is fading away.

Azastre 6->4 finds that neither are distributing the antidote, because Popo told Gretel that the antidote only works on people who were recently exposed to cham, and didn't eat too much.

Azastre takes five vials of the sticky green liquid. He moves onto the girl with the green sweater, but she is being strangled and cannot talk.

Kahn nonchalantly heads upstairs.

=Floor Fifteen=
The round floor is small, compared to many other floors. In fact, it's as big as the first floor with the three buttons. The tiles are shaped like solid arcs, as in the spoiler's image. In the very center, a large statue of what seems to be a very benevolent person stands. It has a pair of arms clasped in front of it. One hand is pinching a small, but heavily decorated ring, and another hand holds a lifelike drape of cloth. It has four arms in total. It is made of a brown stone, and is three to four times larger than a normal human. It is sitting is a legs-crossed pose. Meanwhile, just above its head, the end of a spiral staircase stands.

The tiles in the floor are studded with a clear gem. There are about six gems in each tile, and perhaps a hundred or more tiles in the floor.

The room is dimly lit, an ambient light that suffuses the room but doesn't clearly define shadow and light.

Ace 5 separates seeds from fruit. He 3 takes all the ceramic and china that are on the tables, and the stainless steel forks and knives. 6 He borrows the hammer that the dragonoid was wielding. One +4 Dragonoid-wrought Hammer obtained. He picks up a stainless steel flute.

Jack figures that he's on floor 14. The stairs say so.  Go up?

Arianna 1

"..."

Shadow utterly ignores her. Instead, he says, "If it is as you say, Bremen, then I have no reason to remain here, and I can climb the tower once more, bearing just another thing to repent. One word of misdeeds from any of you and I will let a demon have hold of you."

He turns and slowly walks up the stairs to floor fifteen.

Rod 5 points at Shadow, verily.

He talks.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:38:58 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: October 02, 2012, 07:53:33 pm »

Give the antidote to Sandra. Make bullets from the cham seeds and flute, a revolver from the utensils and china.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: October 02, 2012, 07:56:23 pm »

Arianna gave a small, irritated snort, her expression turning to an annoyed sneer. It seemed she wasn't commanding the respect she deserved; clearly, she either wasn't powerful or ruthless enough, or didn't look it.

Glancing down at her armor, she supposed that was a good place to start. It could really do with some skulls or similar decorations, but for now just not being slipshod might help.

Pry up floor tiles and use to reinforce xX+2 Lacquered Stone ArmorXx. Train Armorcrafting.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: October 02, 2012, 10:10:30 pm »

Kahn stayed where he was until the others came upstairs and kept a careful eye on Shadow, just in case he tried anything funny.

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: October 02, 2012, 10:18:42 pm »

Ire let go of the girl she was trying to help, her face masked by the simple expression of shock and fear in what she was doing.

"Sorry! I- I didn't mean to- You! Tell us how to fix ourselves from this contagion! Is Lotusia responsible for this?"

Sorry @ Juha. Stop choking her! D:

Interrogate/Diplomacy @ Bremen!

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:32:34 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: October 02, 2012, 11:00:38 pm »

Azastre raises an eyebrow at the scene as Ire tries to choke the girl in a sweater. He is already preparing to help when Ire apparently wakes up from her cham-provoked dazed state.

Azastre talks to the girl in green sweater (ask who she is, what she does/did in the floor, why she seemed sad...) and then moves on to talk to Zalgo, since the man has recently awakened (ask how he is feeling, if he is angry about what happened and if he actually remembers anything).

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:07:04 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: October 03, 2012, 01:14:12 am »

Continue up!

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: October 03, 2012, 09:38:29 pm »

Go up to the next floor, gather gemstones from the floor.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1589 on: October 04, 2012, 06:50:20 am »

Ace 4 gives Sandra the antidote. She looks dubious, so 6.6.5 Ace forces it down her throat, then successfully dodges her furious chops.

She stumbles, taking a few steps in Ace's direction, then looks confused.

Arianna 3 finds that the mortar used on this floor is very strong. She can't remove the tiles without the proper tools, viz a chisel and a hammer.

1 Nevertheless, she tries to at least make her armor look menacing. She fails utterly and loses her armor, instead getting a Pile of Rockdust.

+3 to Armorcraft.

Kahn keeps a close eye on Shadow, who does nothing.

The jewels in the ground looks like they are diamonds.

Ire 1 forgets to say the "sorry" part of her dialogue, and harshly interrogates Juha. She tears up and mumbles something, rubbing her neck all the while, then shuts up. Water slips down her cheek. 3 She is petrified with fear.

She asks the same thing of Bremen.
5 "Just drink that potion your friend's giving out. Most of you didn't eat enough to be permanently affected. Lotusia's the one who cast the spell that changed the cham into what it is now." He slips in a comment about Ire's apparent actual personality and grins.

((Hint: Don't bold things that you don't want me to roll for ...))

Azastre 2 can't convince the girl to talk. She keeps rubbing her neck, then almost-glaring at Ire. She doesn't look Ire in the eye.

2 Zalgo grunts and tries to look for his sword, but doesn't spot it.

Jack goes to floor 15.

Rod goes upstairs! 2 The diamonds are set firmly in the tiles. He needs to break the tiles to get at them.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 152