Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271425 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1455 on: September 09, 2012, 06:37:11 am »

"Oh, well... you're welcome," Kahn said, looking at his fruit. "So, this catch. What was it?" he asked, taking a bite.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 09, 2012, 08:49:36 am »

Azastre shrugs and dons the bracelet, noticing his companions seem a bit...strange. It may be about time to find a way out...

Azastre searches for the ascending staircase and trains Aiming once again.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 14 — The Musicians of Bremen
« Reply #1457 on: September 09, 2012, 09:11:08 am »

Ace 3+2

"Oh, well, I just headed up these stairs, and ended up here. Somehow."

She leans in a bit, and looks Ace in the eye.

"What have you been about?"

Ace is acutely aware of the proximity, the slight un-Sandra-like blush Sandra is having, and what might be the flutter of her breath on him.

+4 to Social

Arianna 6->4 goes ask a waiter the effects of cham.

She gets the same reply, that it tastes good and has beneficial qualities. The waiter sounds bored.

While she stands around talking, she feels a little tingly feeling that reminds her of cham. She feels like she wants to eat more. And maybe some music after that. That orchestra sounds very nice.

Rod 2 finds himself going up to another waiter, this time with long black hair, wavy and flowing down her back, and says,

"Did you use a parachute when you fell from heaven, angel?"

He is rewarded with a bash on his head delivered via menu.

Ire 6->4 noms on the fruit. She feels lightheaded a bit, like that time when she accidentally drank gin thinking it was water.

1 The orange chaser spins around excitedly and rams into Kahn's fruit, causing a small orange explosion and a sharp cracking. The fruit is smashed into pulp, and the residue orange vapor swirls idly before dissipating.

The little orange chaser reforms behind Ire. It seems delighted with its success.

Kahn 6->6->3 very seriously came close to his hand being caught in the explosion, but he snatches it away with the instinct that comes from being in danger of an arrow from any direction all the time.

He watches his fruit as it is brutally murdered. He was a kind fruit, never complained, just being all fruity in its place and its time. Then some good-for-nothing chaser came along and said, "hey, why not try slamming bodily into this innocent piece of cham here? I bet I can like totally destroy it!" Dang them younglings.

Azastre 5 spots the stairs behind the orchestra, which were always there. Always.

1,1,6->2= -10 p to Aiming.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:18:20 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: September 09, 2012, 09:27:31 am »

Kahn sighed heavily. "Well, anyway... I have a bad feeling about this, now that I've thought about it. It reminds me a bit of the story about the woman who ate a cursed pomegranate and had to stay in Tartarus one month for each seed she had eaten." He looked about. "This just seems too... nice a place to be in the tower." He looked around to see if he could find the stairs up from his position.

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:06:06 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1459 on: September 09, 2012, 09:42:51 am »

Yes, behind the orchestra.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 09, 2012, 10:02:26 am »

"We should probably get going." He stood and made his way up the stairs.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 09, 2012, 11:48:13 am »

((I love that humor Sky. Made my horrible week better. Also, Kahn didn't taste the fruit, technically, due to the star chaser. If things go down, you're in for fun, SC.))

Ire stood up, longing for just a few more moments in this sanctum. "I was...thinking more about Circe. That one story about her and some trespassing sailors and how they ended up spending a whole year after...trivial ideas.

"The food was good though, mostly everything was an...what do you call it? Mirror? Disguise? Incognito? Fake?...Err, yeah."

Follow Kahn up that stairs! Check for any sign of a kitchen or of fruit-bearing flora.

"...I wonder where this fruit came from."

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: September 09, 2012, 11:52:06 am »

"Well.... When I saw you left, I started looking for you, actually."
Ace suddenly becomes very uncomfortable, blushes as well, and glances around at the other patrons. Is anything off about them?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: September 09, 2012, 12:05:29 pm »

Arianna frowned, caught between caution and lack of concern. On the one hand, the cham was clearly having an effect on her; on the other, she couldn't swear it was any worse than, say, alcohol.

Perhaps the sisters would know more.

Find Popo, ask if she's figured anything out about cham.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 09, 2012, 12:52:16 pm »

Look around for stairs, head up them.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 09, 2012, 05:37:50 pm »

Azastre isn't very fond of the results of his training, and tries once again.

Azastre tries to create a kanabo with bone and marble then trains Aiming once again. D:<

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 09, 2012, 05:51:58 pm »

Kahn didn't taste the fruit, technically, due to the star chaser. If things go down, you're in for fun, SC.

(Oh, I'm well aware. In fact, speaking after the fact, I'm kind of happy that the chaser destroyed it before Kahn could eat it. I can't help but think that fruit is cursed in some manner... >.>)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 09, 2012, 06:02:48 pm »

Kahn didn't taste the fruit, technically, due to the star chaser. If things go down, you're in for fun, SC.

(Oh, I'm well aware. In fact, speaking after the fact, I'm kind of happy that the chaser destroyed it before Kahn could eat it. I can't help but think that fruit is cursed in some manner... >.>)
((Arianna gained a point of defense from it. How can that be cursed? :3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 09, 2012, 06:31:56 pm »

(You guys notice how you keep wanting to eat more of it? I'm thinking it's one of those 'cursed foods' that gives you no nutrition whatsoever and makes you crave it so you keep eating it until you die of starvation. All y'all are gonna sit there stuffing your faces, skeleton thin, and being hypnotized by the music as you waste away. I am NOT fucking with that AT ALL. >.>;;; )

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 09, 2012, 06:58:43 pm »

((Maybe it's a fruit that's a gamble in a way. And you get addicted to it, like gambling.))
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 152