Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271009 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 8
« Reply #705 on: June 13, 2012, 10:36:03 am »

"Thanks, Ire." Ace said. Then, he remembered something. Being a wandering gunslinger, he has to hit on every chick every opprutunity he gets. "So... You take out theives, huh?"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:04:59 am by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2012, 10:47:25 am »

Ire turned to the man while flipping a dagger on her palm. "Depends. Usually I just aim for the upper spinal column to initiate a panic-faint response, or get them off-balanced then sweep their legs to get them down.

Then that is when I'd do whatever I want to make them confess. And...then help them. Mostly, they're just lost an-..."
She blinked. How did he know she took out thieves?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 13, 2012, 10:51:03 am »

"Well then, you had better confess to yourself, cause you've stolen my heart." Ace said in his smooth voice, punctuated with a wink at the end. Good thing he had gone through a vigilante phase before gunslingers, or he wouldn't be able to recognize her.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 13, 2012, 11:00:12 am »

"Well then, you had better confess to yourself, cause you've stolen my heart."
((And then Ire was a man.))
On the other hand, 6->4 nothing happens.
((@GM: What does this mean?))

Azastre fit the shoulderguard at his right shoulder. The pristine surface made a perfect match with his white toga, which made him smile a little. Then he stared the kestrel.

Move the kestrel to the shoulderguard if it hasn't been moved yet. Drop down from atop the robot and train Enhanced Attack, using his assistance.
Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #709 on: June 13, 2012, 11:01:29 am »

((If Azastre had rolled low, something bad would have happened.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 13, 2012, 11:01:50 am »

Ire adjusted her head to look at the man once more with a flat expression. She laughed. "Oh, this 'take out', I see. And it's Ire to you, Ace."

"Thanks, Ires." ...

Her eyes swept over his tanned, tall body, taking in what he implied. With a flip, she sheathed the dagger and smiled. He wanted a chase, he'd have it. "You're one hell of a shot there, but...I'm not sure we should be discussing the matter in front of our associates. I mean, if there's more you could do with those trigger fingers than cock and load, I'd think you should show it.

"Catch."

Try to help our cause by causing the enemy to drop all weapons/items and possibly armor.

Search for a stairwell or doorway to a passage while training Throwing.

By Throwing a dagger at Ace. :3

((Stupid ninja Caellath.  :P

Also, edited action. Because I can.  :D

Also, it's Ire.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:04:59 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 13, 2012, 11:11:32 am »

((If Azastre had rolled low, something bad would have happened.))
((Why? Now I am curious, I didn't see any dangerous situations at that moment. Also, answering that PM, sorry for taking so long, RL.))

((@Tiruin: Your posts have been full of sexual innuendos these times. Seriously, it is like you are channeling SeriousConcentrate.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:13:17 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 13, 2012, 11:15:38 am »

((@Tiruin: Your posts have been full of sexual innuendos these times. Seriously, it is like you are channeling SeriousConcentrate.))
* Tiruin mimics an 'I'm watching you' pose with his index and middle finger.

((That's what you see, bro.  :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 13, 2012, 11:25:25 am »

"You got it."
Ace dropped into a well practiced defensive stance, preparing to snatch the dagger from the air. In his head, various babes extolled him and his maturity.
"Ace McChance, you're so smooooth."
"Always."
Back in the real world, he knew that the first step to such a life was impressing a girl. Any girl. He held his hand in front of his face, ready to grab the dagger.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 13, 2012, 11:35:12 am »

((No, it is what you are writing. Ire is officially a naughty girl. She has been walking around half-naked and now she is flirting with Ace by using heavy sexual innuendos.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 13, 2012, 11:36:47 am »

((No, it is what you are writing. Ire is officially a naughty girl. She has been walking around half-naked and now she is flirting with Ace by using heavy sexual innuendos.))
((Slightly better Tank top. Pants.

. . .

Who made it into a tank top again? :3 Also, nope. Not officially inserting sexual innuendos there, just ask SC, he sees everything.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 13, 2012, 11:40:51 am »

((Azastre made it into a tank top, but Ire loved it. Also, you are not doing it officially, but you still put them there.

There is no use in denying :P))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 13, 2012, 11:43:18 am »

((Azastre made it into a tank top, but Ire loved it. Also, you are not doing it officially, but you still put them there.

There is no use in denying :P))
((No s- I d-...

You can't argue with a loveable ~17 year old child, and I won't. I mean, look at the cute chibi! :D))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 13, 2012, 12:52:46 pm »

Jack begins slaughtering all the goblins by picking them up and smashing them to the ground.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:58 pm »

Arianna didn't approve of this nonsense, but she didn't particularly approve of being wasteful either.

Craft self new set of goblinhide clothing. Only use entirely dead goblins.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 152