Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271046 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #600 on: June 01, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »

Azastre frowns and he starts to seem at the verge of tears once again as he stares at Ire. The youth just wanted to help and do things properly once in his life.

Mope around
((D'awwww))

...and then proceed to train Enhanced Attack.
((Wait...what?

I saw that edit.  :P

Also, I'd love to see how Sky does this when you try to train attack while moping around.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 01, 2012, 11:18:07 pm »

((I'm training Enhanced Attack because I'm actually considering Jack's life to be less than important right now. Either Ire explicitly forgives him or Azastre is tearing a new one on Jack with his rifle.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 01, 2012, 11:53:18 pm »

((I'm surprised that I did that much damage. This is really unbalanced for PVP :P Also, if you do try and murder me, no hard feelings.))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 01, 2012, 11:56:27 pm »

((Why do people want to kill Jack again? He hit me under perfectly understandable reasons.

Or was it because of Einsteinian Roulette?  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 02, 2012, 12:05:43 am »

Azastre: Mope, mope, mope...Look with fiery eyes of death and eternal damnation at Jack...mope, mope, mope, mope...
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 02, 2012, 12:49:43 am »

Kahn helped Ire back to her feet, then clapped Rod on his shoulder. "Excellent work, lad. I'll buy you a round when we descend," he said, before looking around for the way up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 02, 2012, 04:39:22 pm »

Ace takes the Ashes of Darkness and the quartz crystals out of the invetory void. Then, he takes half of the ashes, which he combines with all the crystals to create one bullet. He stores the other half.

Ace

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #607 on: June 03, 2012, 02:46:46 pm »

Arianna 6->5 finds that one 'corner' (as if the circular room had one) of the room is covered with a mat of various bird feathers. She plucks the one that seems the newest from the top and places it on the scale. 1 It seems nothing happens.

Azastre mopes around, bemoaning his lack of ability to positively influence his companions' lives. He tries to channel that feeling into training ... 1,3,3 = 0 pt and flops around a bit. Flop, flop.

Jack sacrifices his two azurites for healing boost. 3, 1,4,4,6->5 = 20 HP healed.

Ire removes two stars and returns them.

She then looks at where the rope extended from, which is the ... floor. Great.

Kahn looks around. The stairs are high up, recessed in the ceiling. There should be some trigger around somewhere.

Ace combines half of the ashes with all his quartzes and mixes them together.

4,6->2,5,5 : And from the ashes rises a single bullet of extreme ability, the pheonix quartz bullet of plus tenness! It can recreate itself after being fired if the user sacrifices 25% of his HP, as in takes 25% damage.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 03, 2012, 02:55:01 pm »

Azastre frowns even harder and then sees the scale. Maybe fiddling with a puzzle may get his mood better...

Put the +1/+4 Dual-stage sterling silver bullet on the scale.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:00:49 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 03, 2012, 03:01:48 pm »

((I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Ire ended up dying and then all you guys killed my character then came to my house and burned it down. I think my dreams are telling me that I'm insane.))

Looks around for the stairs, then tries to hover to them.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 03, 2012, 03:37:43 pm »

((I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Ire ended up dying and then all you guys killed my character then came to my house and burned it down. I think my dreams are telling me that I'm insane.))
((Of course. I gave up on burning your house down right when I saw Ire was ok.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 03, 2012, 03:51:09 pm »

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Ire stood up after realizing the consequences of her situation. The youngest among them - Azastre, looked like he needed some cheering up.

After adding her own Sharp Dented Steel Dagger to it, after the bullet, she tries to cheer him up! At least he made improvements in her...outfit!

And also tries to train Acrobatics if possible!

((Of course. I gave up on burning your house down right when I saw Ire was ok.))
((Nah, dreams tell you 'what could have been'.

But, yeah. I died. In an alternate dimension where Azastre forgot to inform the GM along with Sir Kahn so... :P))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 03, 2012, 04:02:46 pm »

Kahn, in a particularly meta moment, has no idea what to do this turn and so just tries to train his spear skill again.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 03, 2012, 04:15:21 pm »

Ace walks over to the scale, if the previous two items don't trigger anything, he puts his revolver revolver on it. Then, he trains Acrobatics with Ires.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 03, 2012, 04:31:12 pm »

Ace walks over to the scale, if the previous two items don't trigger anything, he puts his revolver revolver on it. Then, he trains Acrobatics with Ires.
((You should not train Acrobatics together when there is a child in the same room as you.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 152