Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271052 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #570 on: May 30, 2012, 08:37:10 pm »

((@IronyOwl: Hey, one thing about Azastre. He is only wearing a toga that covers a little past his thighs. And he has nothing underneath. I recommend you to cease your attempts at aggression >.>))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 30, 2012, 08:39:49 pm »

((...I'll take that into consideration, but she's at least got the extra layer of shoddy floor tile armor on.

Also, I'm not sure "stop wrestling me while I'm wrestling you" is sound advice. Seems like a suggestion I should move to boxing. >_>))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 30, 2012, 08:41:13 pm »

(What happened to the pants Kahn gave Azastre? As far as I'm aware they got - at worst - a little ripped.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 30, 2012, 10:15:54 pm »

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Ire was blinded by her perpetual hatred against the rope. The fire did not kill it. It just writhed around, taunting her with it's double-helix styled fibers.

How she hated it and it's unique composition.

How she hated how it failed her in her many jobs years ago, and caught rope-burn on her hands everytime.

And she smiled once more as she saw the flames lick it's cords. The smell of ash and fire was all around her. She could hear voices, many voices that sounded like the vindicated in their clamorous dreams.

It did not matter, she would purge the fiend of it's origins. Whatever it was made out of. It would die.

It would be purged by Draconic Fire.

Dragonfire-thrower > Upper part of the Rope, the one that stretches to the ceiling or the one directly...at the ceiling, perhaps.

Do not mind anyone trying to attack Ire, as Ire is blinded by her desire to force the rope to suffer - Inquisition style.

"YEAAAAAAEEERGH"

Roll, then fire two stars at Ire.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)

((Eheh...Oops. You're still alive on your one hitpoint though.

Also, Azastre has the mind of a child. Pretty much fun, right Arianna? :3))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:30:37 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 30, 2012, 11:54:58 pm »

((...I'll take that into consideration, but she's at least got the extra layer of shoddy floor tile armor on.

Also, I'm not sure "stop wrestling me while I'm wrestling you" is sound advice. Seems like a suggestion I should move to boxing. >_>))
((What I said is: If you keep being aggressive, he'll keep trying to wrestle, it doesn't matter if it is boxing.))
(What happened to the pants Kahn gave Azastre? As far as I'm aware they got - at worst - a little ripped.)
((The GM made Azastre use them to enhance the Anti-Material Rifle when I gave the action "use every material to enhance the rifle", even though I really doubt fur pants could be considered material. Look at my inventory. It was not my fault though, the GM seems to like Azastre going commando. :P))
((Also, Azastre has the mind of a child. Pretty much fun, right Arianna? :3))
((True, his mind is mostly like that of a child. Also..UH, I just got it. She is trying to molest him like Faith wanted to with those children at the clearing. o.o))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:57:03 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 31, 2012, 12:01:12 am »

...She is trying to molest him like Faith wanted to with those children at the clearing. o.o))
((. . .

You and your dirty, observant and meta-tainted mind...))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #576 on: May 31, 2012, 04:40:42 pm »

Kahn stop, dropped, and rolls! The fire on himself goes out. 5,4 He looks around for something to fireproof him, but to no avail.

Jack fires two stars at Ire.

3+9+3+2 vs 4+1
Ire takes 12 damage and is instantly silenced; the star has lodged itself in her throat. She slumps to the floor, leaking blood.

Ire Fidel has been struck down.

Ace rips the rope apart, before rolling and putting the fire out. He sees Ire dying out of the corner of his eye.

Azastre x Arianna

Grapple!

Az vs Ar - 3+1 vs 4+2
Arianna proves to not be an easy foe, as she deftly twists out of Azastre's grip. She counterattacks!

Ar vs Az - 1+2 vs 2+1
Neither side gains the advantage.

Her little bird flits away to a safe distance.

Azastre gains 4 points in Pankration. Arianna gains no points in Grapple.

Ire is dead.

((You can see that the combat system is not balanced for PvP.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 31, 2012, 04:44:00 pm »

((@GM: Actually, Ire had buffed her HP with all those skill points. She is not dead.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 31, 2012, 04:44:09 pm »

I got ninja'd by Caellath.  :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 31, 2012, 04:45:23 pm »

(Yeah, she should have 14 HP left.)

Kahn attempted to heal Ire's wounds. Through magic, possibly?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 31, 2012, 04:49:23 pm »

Ace claimed part of the rope of evil, then went to work trying to heal himself, through whatever methods the others used.s

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #581 on: May 31, 2012, 04:50:53 pm »

Jack cont.
Second star:

1+9+3+2 vs  1+1
Ire takes 13 damage from the second star and is barely left alive.

Ire continues to fire her dragonflamethrower! The rope is immolated without even a saving throw.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2012, 05:03:22 pm »

Ire fell on the floor, interrupted by what seemed to be an accomplice of that fiendish entity. She heard the footsteps and the sound of metal echoing, coming closer to her.

She she released her grip, she could see Kahn's face loom into view. She weakly pushed the Dragon-fire thrower nearer to him.

"I...had to...burn the rope.

E-heh...sorry..."

Field Healing!

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 31, 2012, 07:42:02 pm »

Arianna growled angrily at the ruffian in front of her.

"You are testing my patience, thug."

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 31, 2012, 07:46:16 pm »

Arianna growled angrily at the ruffian in front of her.

"You are testing my patience, thug."
Azastre giggled in joy and stared at Arianna. "What~?"

Azastre untangles, leaves Arianna alone for some time and assists Kahn in his attempts to heal Ire! If Jack gets closer and tries to touch or cause harm to Ire in any way, punt him across the room by hitting him with the butt of the AMR.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:48:49 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 152