Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271033 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 8
« Reply #645 on: June 06, 2012, 04:57:23 pm »

Ace looks for any materials that could be used to make bullets.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 06, 2012, 08:13:37 pm »

Arianna winced. It seemed that it was gone for good, then.

She supposed that left only one thing to do. Other than gathering more feathers, which was tempting.

((How many feathers do I have? Enough for one or multiple crafting attempts? Or would that depend on how many I'm using?))

If gathering more feathers is useful, gather more feathers. Otherwise, train Dodging.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 07, 2012, 12:22:59 am »

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Ire calls out to those on the floor, on their purpose.

She then stands in the fore of the party, holding her dragonfire-thrower menacingly, with those inspired feet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #648 on: June 07, 2012, 12:34:36 am »

"What we need, lads, is a good spell for taking out multiple enemies, what?" Kahn asked no one in particular as he tried to turn his INSPIRATION into Chain Lightning.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #649 on: June 10, 2012, 10:00:51 am »

Azastre tries to tame the falcon.

[6->6->2] Being asleep, he easily catches the falcon by its wings and shakes it awake, impressing upon it the fact that you are superior to it. It eventually submits and goes back to sleep on Azastre's shoulder, digging painfully into his unprotected skin.
2 damage taken from talons.

Rod
Other than the squabbling goblins and kobolds, and the conspicuously decorated and encrusted lever, there is nothing of note.

Ace looks for materials. [4] There would be bones on the floor, the iron left behind by the departed creatures, and the bones inside the creatures.

Arianna notes her huge wad of feathers and thinks that it would suffice for a long time. She then trains dodging [5,4,5] = 80 pt to Dodging. Cannot find character sheet. D:

Ire calls to them!
[2] They don't seem to hear you.

Kahn [5] summons chain lightning from his inspiration and zaps everyone, making them all look at you and Ire!

Ire takes advantage of that and [4] holds her dragonfirethrower menacingly! The creatures seem cowed.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 10, 2012, 10:04:53 am »

Attack any of the goblins near the edge of the batlle, slicing and dicing them.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 10, 2012, 10:19:56 am »

"Cease and desist, ye hounds and goblins! Aid us or perish!"

Goad into submission, or alliance to pass this room!

Then, using inspiration, Ire creates a flaming aura around her that won't burn her, but everyone else who tries to touch her.

Except for people below 20 years old, because this is highly Rated M. For ...iMmolation.

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:30:03 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 10, 2012, 12:51:43 pm »

((@Skyrunner: I noticed I got the exact same rolls as Arianna for taming the bird except for the last one, which was {2} instead of {3}...Causing me damage. So I am hoping for a pretty nice falcon :3))

Azastre cringed slightly as the falcon's powerful claws buried into the soft pale skin. It did hurt a little but that was minor. Now he just had to examine his feathery friend...

Well, he was happy he had actually managed to do something. And he did not fail for the most part.

Examine the falcon.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:06:58 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 10, 2012, 01:05:39 pm »

((Um, you're going to look at it while it's talons are still embedded in your skin?

. . .

Give it a pat on the head and a smile while doing so, then.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 10, 2012, 01:08:56 pm »

((Of course he is going to. Azastre actually succeeded in doing something. He could not care less about the falcon's talons ripping through his skin.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #655 on: June 10, 2012, 01:17:05 pm »

(Do I get to keep CL as a spell? :3)

"Onward, lads and lasses! Our blood shall burn with glory while theirs coats the ground!" Kahn roared, charging the goblin assaulting the lever.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 10, 2012, 01:19:30 pm »

((I could have sworn I posted....  ::)))

Jack fires at some of the monsters!

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 10, 2012, 03:31:43 pm »

Ace smiled.

"You better watch out, we are gods among you! Give us your valuables, and maybe we'll show you mercy!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 10, 2012, 05:04:33 pm »

((Oops, sorry about the character sheet. D:))

Arianna moved up to join her... the other people.

"Why are you attacking these creatures again?" she asked loudly, looking around for a minion.

Search crowd for promising lackey.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 10, 2012, 07:38:11 pm »

"Because I am a knight of the crown, lass, and these, if I am not mistaken, are the terrible little blighters known as goblins. It is our duty, i'faith, to slay the monsters for king and country! Tally ho!" Kahn somehow managed to say all this to Arianna while still charging the lever-bashing goblin. (:P)
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 152