Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271080 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 17 — Mirrors and Windows
« Reply #2070 on: February 05, 2013, 07:18:58 pm »

Against his better judgement, Kahn accompanied Ire on her errand. At least if the shadow-things were hostile, he'd be there to back her up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: February 05, 2013, 08:12:01 pm »

"...are you alright?" Arianna asked warily, bending down to inspect the twitching rabbit against her better judgement.

Examine rabbit.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2072 on: February 08, 2013, 08:38:07 am »

Ire 3 Ire walks all the way up to the glass wall and lays her hand on it. The shadows and the lights are walking towards her from the other side of the mirror. Or is it a mirror?

1 One of them extends its huge, long arm, and reaches out, a big, unformed hand clasping around Ire's wrist...

Ace 6->2 finds himself near Popo, who is more than able to take care of herself. Ace extends a hand in greeting, and takes 3 dmg from the tail of the black cat-thing as it goes back to Popo's hand again. She drops her broom in surprise and says, "OH! I'm sorry, sir! Erm, are you still whole and in one piece? Can I look at your wound?" 6->1 He draws a shape, and flings a star into Gretel's back by accident, dealing 9 damage.

Shadow 2 swings wildly and misses. 3 The rabbit he's facing swings a paw, too, but it misses his head.

Azastre 6->6->2 He tinkers with his bolt loading mechanism, and manages to stress the metal enough that it wrenches off. Oh, no. D:

6->6->1 He bangs marble on marble to little effect. He needs some sort of metal for mechanisms inside, and something to work as an adhesive.

Rod 3+4+2+7  vs 5
= 11 damage is dealt to the rabbit that was facing him, and it soon becomes red as he wished.

Kahn 3 watches a huge hand grab Ire's wrist.

Arianna 6->4 hops back just as the rabbit swings its sharp-clawed paw up, missing Arianna's face. The claws seem to be like small daggers ready to take a bite of Arianna.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 08:52:07 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: February 08, 2013, 10:25:50 am »

Azastre facepalms and grumbles. He also shoots Ace an angry look as he moves closer to Popo to heal her.

Azastre uses 9 hp to heal Popo, then tries to fix his loading mechanism. Again.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 16 — The Terracottas
« Reply #2074 on: February 08, 2013, 11:06:50 am »

As he skins the giant rabbit, Rod glances over at Ire, gulping.

"Uh, guys? That doesn't look very good."

Spoiler: Rod (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: February 08, 2013, 02:12:29 pm »

"It does not. Rather inevitable, though.

And you," she said, returning her gaze to the rabbit, "We can talk this over or I can murder you in one blow and claim your meat and hide. Which will it be?"

Intimidate rabbit, train intimidation. If that fails, execute rabbit.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 08, 2013, 07:13:41 pm »

"No need, I've been hit worse. But, can you make sure your sister doesn't kill me?"
Prepare for evasive actions.
[/quote]

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: February 08, 2013, 07:34:37 pm »

Turning away from the rabbit Shadow ran towards the wall where Ire stood,
"Sorry, but I need these people to help me climb this tower, do me a favor and die."

With that Shadow took a step back and brought the sword swinging at the glass wall trying to use the soul the demon had gained to put more strength behind his blow.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: February 08, 2013, 08:47:45 pm »

"Ire!" Kahn yelled, trying to pull her free of the hand grasping her.

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: February 10, 2013, 10:56:05 pm »

*Twitch*

*Twitch*

Ihhhh, it's TOUCHING ME?!

"Sorry, but I need these people to help me climb this tower, do me a favor and die."
"So you're killing me next?!"

Body Language: Signal the lizard to aid meee!

Try to unhand the hand using my gilded spear! Or...just poke at where the hand is originating from!

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2080 on: February 10, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »

Azastre 6->4,3,6->1 + 9= 18 HP healed. He easily heals Popo to optimal health, then goes back to tinkering with his loading mechanism, 3,2,4 but it's still jammed firmly. Azastre might have to replace the whole thing. :/

A dull thump is heard from behind, and the ground shakes slightly as something lands.

Rod 4 quickly skins the rabbit and gains a rabbit pelt. He glances at the monster coming out of the mirror.

Arianna 5 scares the rabbit into submission. (+36 pt to Intimidation)

She can now question it, and it probably won't try to kill her.

Ace 4 ducks instinctively and isn't hit by the spiked ball that whizzes over his head. He rolls and runs away, to a far-away edge of the room. Gretel, behind him, doesn't chase, and instead goes back to what she was doing, giving Ace a hard glare.

Shadow 5,4,4 uses the rabbit soul and deals a mighty blow with his sword, cracking the mirror and shattering a small part of it off, the part where the hand was coming out of. The arm still stays there, but nothing follows it out. Success?

Behind the shattered portion is nothing but the other half of the room, empty. However, the intact part of the mirror still shows dark and bright giants striding towards this side.

Ire is petrified as the arm starts to tug at her, but thankfully Shadow manages to crack part of the mirror and takes 5 dmg from the shadow hand squeezing her, and the shards of glass raining upon her arm and face. The arm stops tugging at her, but does not loose its grip. She calls for the lizard, and it comes bounding to her, spitting out a bit of rabbit torso, and rips at the shadow arm. The arm bleeds like an arm of flesh and blood. It lets go of her wrist, which has a pale blue tinge where the arm was grasping her.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: February 10, 2013, 11:21:35 pm »

"Back away from the mirror, I'm not sure I can break the rest of it before something comes out, but I'm going to try."

Swing furiously at the mirror, aiming first at the highest concentrations of those giants. Try to feed the demon some of my own HP to empower the sword.

[/quote]

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: February 11, 2013, 05:00:52 am »

"Very wise. Now, what is this floor and its properties? What are you and your ilk? What is the nature of that mirror and the things within it?"

Question rabbit.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: February 11, 2013, 02:43:16 pm »

Rod rushes towards Shadow and Ire.

Help smash the mirror-wall.

Spoiler: Rod (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: February 11, 2013, 06:35:26 pm »

He sat down and watched Gretel for a bit suspiciously, before glancing at his allies.
"Huh. Maybe I should help them not die."
Load in a silver bullet into the mithril revolver and give allies covering fire.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 152