Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271349 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 15 — Nonpossession
« Reply #1740 on: November 04, 2012, 11:58:33 pm »

(Jesus Christ, Cael. How much stuff do you need in your inventory? O.o Your items alone are practically as big as my entire status spoiler. :P)
((Caellath loves his halberds bullets.  :P))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: November 05, 2012, 12:23:43 am »

((Silly SC and his complete lack of kleptomania. :P))

Rubbing her head, Arianna decided to go see what the fuss was about. It didn't really clear itself up once she got there, though she noted that the cute little girl in a green sweater appeared to be in need of assistance. She never had found out who she was or what she was doing here...

"You there!" she called out to a member of the crowd, chosen at random. "What is going on here?"

Diplomacy crowd!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: November 05, 2012, 12:25:58 am »

((Arianna and her love of cute boys and girls as well as her outlook on money and riches...God, she's like Faith.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: November 05, 2012, 12:35:16 am »

((Nonsense, they molest children in totally different ways. :P

...maybe we should have checked the hair color on that witch, though.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: November 05, 2012, 12:38:42 am »

(Which witch? The one I mugged?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: November 05, 2012, 12:42:29 am »

((Yeah, the one that may or may not have been trying to eat Popo and Gretel for what may or may not have been trespassing. Was that where you got your hexbook from, or was that looting the house?

Also, you still haven't figured out what, if anything, that amulet does, have you?))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: November 05, 2012, 01:05:32 am »

((I'm still sort of scared of using that Highly Irregular Chaos Box. Knowing my luck, it would summon Slaanesh or something.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: November 05, 2012, 01:36:30 am »

(I think I got them off of her. I know I stole her robe, so unless she's got a spare I doubt we'll be seeing her again. XD Also, I have no idea what that thing does. It's probably a focus for her magic or something. I might spend a turn studying it next time I got nothing going on, but right now it's time for the party to group up and work together.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: November 05, 2012, 01:53:29 am »

((I'm still sort of scared of using that Highly Irregular Chaos Box. Knowing my luck, it would summon Slaanesh or something.))
((Open Pandora's box nao.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: November 05, 2012, 01:56:15 am »

(I think I got them off of her. I know I stole her robe, so unless she's got a spare I doubt we'll be seeing her again. XD)
((What the- I thought Sir Kahn was a gentleman! :P))

((Open Pandora's box nao.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: November 05, 2012, 02:00:12 am »

(She pulled a Kenobi so it's not like I stole it right off of her. :P)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: November 05, 2012, 02:06:40 am »

(She pulled a Kenobi so it's not like I stole it right off of her. :P)
((You just repurposed a robe. That's technically not stealing...))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1752 on: November 05, 2012, 06:58:54 am »

Ire 5 realizes that palm blast needs to be directed at a single target and picks the guy who smashed a plate over Juha.

4+3+4 vs 3+2
= 6 dmg

The man is blasted away in the orange burst, and a few people behind them are also scorched by the attack. A fiery red chaser appears.

5 The other fire chaser floats over the Juha and is ready to absorb a single attack.

+12 to Palm Blast

Kahn 4 sweeps the floor and trips maybe five people. Confusion erupts in that part of the crowd, and people start squabbling with lethal weapons. Blood starts to flow.

Rod 2 swings wildly and makes his sword bounce off the helmet of the closest mobber. He turns, narrowing his dilated eyes, and tries to kick Rod 1 and hits square in the groin 4 but the attack is mostly absorbed by his codpiece. He takes 1 dmg and stumbled back a step, and trips over the foot of the stairs and falls on his elbows, bruising them.

Ace 2+2 vs 1

He convinces a lady with a nice form to stop crowding around his allies. She wanders off.

1 He rips a licorice.

+9 xp to Social.

Azastre 4 face-punches a person near the edge of the crowd, sending him flying into four other people and knocking them over. The person who got hit takes

1+4+3-3= 5 dmg.

Azastre burns 10 HP 5: 3,1,3= 10 hp total healed. Juha looks much healthier. She looks around, startled by the sudden disappearance of her wounds, then concentrates again on what's going on right in front of her. She 1 is disarmed of her flute by a wayward arm poking it.

Arianna 3 vs 3 is ignored.

Bremen 3 is barely holding his ground against three separate men in armor. Perhaps it is because he is more of a slow powerhouse with his mace, while the two of the three attacking him are rapier users.

Juha is disarmed (see above). She panics 6 and quickly draws a thin sword, but loses grip of it. It flies away into the mob and slices a chunk of flesh off a person.

Gretel & Popo didn't follow the party down.

Crowd demographics:
57 total.
11 people knocked over. Five of them are engaged in infighting.
1 person retreated thanks to Ace.
4 damaged people who aren't included in the above.
0 people unable to fight due to injury.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: November 05, 2012, 07:06:48 am »

Kahn moved through the crowd, attempting to bull as many people as possible over while making his way to Bremen's side. Once there, he'd engage one of the rapier-wielders.

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: November 05, 2012, 08:02:24 am »

Azastre keeps punching anyone who gets near Juha, then tries to get her sword and flute from the ground after clearing up the area they are in via punching or threats of punching.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 152