Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271415 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 14 — The Musicians of Bremen
« Reply #1440 on: September 07, 2012, 02:10:43 pm »

Ire thanked the waitress for her suggestion and looked at Kahn.

"Well, the menu has a lot of variance, most of which I've never seen in my life back down there! And...strangely there is no kind of payment required.

"What do you think?"

Go with whatever Kahn thinks. :3
Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: September 07, 2012, 04:08:54 pm »

Arianna cocked her head at Kahn's sudden display. Well... maybe she should try some of that.

Try some of the cham. Then try training dodging. Ask a waiter about cham's properties.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1442 on: September 07, 2012, 04:36:20 pm »

Ace struggles through the tears long enough to force a response out to the waiter.
"C-Can I have a menu?"
He then goes back to trying to get Sandras attention. Without female attention, he may wither and die!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: September 07, 2012, 07:01:26 pm »

"It's a bit suspicious, lass... but I suppose a few bites won't do us any harm. Fruit, you said?" he asked, the last directed at the waitress. "We should try some."

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1444 on: September 08, 2012, 09:03:12 am »

Azastre looks behind him and sees the robot, trustworthy and sturdy behind him, and tries to make the +5 Marble Silver Knife Polearm lighter.

4 He almost makes the polearm even worse off, but instead he makes it lighter, and a +4.

Rod 4 eats another cham. It tastes really good, and Rod thinks that maybe he should stay here and keep eating them.

His ignorance disability is gone!

Ire goes with whatever Kahn thinks.

Arianna 4 munches on a tasty sweet crisp cham. She 6->5 gains one point of defense.

She trains dodging 5,3,5=70 pt. Arianna feels pretty good today. :D

2 She tries to ask a waiter, but she stumbles on a flagstone and falls on her face. :(

Ace gets a menu. It has lots of meals on it.

6->3+2 Ace catches Sandra's attention! :D Now what?

Kahn 2 tells the waiter to go get some of the fruit.

The waiter returns swiftly and sets two plates with one fruit on each of them, sliced along the longer axis.

"Enjoy," he murmurs, and withdraws to give you two privacy.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 08, 2012, 12:38:50 pm »

Arianna perked up immediately. This stuff was good!

Maybe she should have another.

Eat cham! Train Dodging.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 08, 2012, 01:23:49 pm »

Ace smiled hesitantly at Sandra. Did she like him again? Did she like him again?
Chat her up! Don't seem needy! Also, try to retrain the charm to avoid being killed. Look at the menu every now and then, as well.
"S-Sandra? How are you doing? You look great..."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 12:12:32 am by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 08, 2012, 02:27:56 pm »

Azastre keeps staring for a while at the people and at the cham...He seems to remind something about a similar case...Or maybe not. Anyways, the little things seem to entrance people and his teammates do not seem too interested in ascending...

Azastre checks where Popo is, then proceeds to train Aiming and create a talon-ring out of marble and that spiky steel plate.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: September 08, 2012, 02:44:13 pm »

Yeah, it's addictive. No more for me.

Rod searches for the stairway to the next floor, training his acrobatics on the way.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: September 08, 2012, 09:51:55 pm »

"Hey, Kahn," Ire said as she picked up the utensils, "I don't know how to say this, but thanks for everything earlier. You've saved my life more than I could count."

She cut the fruit, trying to reorganize her thoughts so as to not fuddle with what she wanted to say.

"And...well, what I'm trying to say is...thanks for watching over me and the rest."

Eat > Fruit.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1450 on: September 08, 2012, 11:39:06 pm »

Arianna eats another cham. She feels light and soft inside.

6->4 She suddenly has an irrational urge to go pinch Gretel's cheeks — she's such a cute little girl! — but she presses down on it, since she thinks Gretel won't like it.

2,5,1= 0 pt She feels distracted.

Ace talks a bit with Sandra. 5+2 She blushes when Ace compliments her, and punches Ace in the arm lightly. And by lightly, she means "not quite strong enough to snap his arm".

2,2=4 damage

Azastre checks where Popo is. She is currently boiling a bunch of cham in a big cauldron which is decorated with red color and is in the shape of a giant, round jack-o-lantern.

He then aims. 5,3,2=30 pt to Aiming.

1,1,5 Azastre creates a large bracelet out of marble and spiky steel. It looks very much like what leather-jacket-wearing people on racing carriages would wear.

Rod 2 thinks to search for the stairs, but finds himself chatting up a random waitress.

"Are you a flamethrower? You just set me on fire."

The waitress, who has her shoulder-length straw colored hair tied in a ponytail with long bangs on one side, the other tied back, looks at Rod like he is dragonoid trying to pick up a human girl.

Ire says what she says.

4 She has a fleeting feeling like she wanted to do something, but it passes.

The cham tastes nice. It's like you combined the best parts of cucumber and melon, the crispness of the cucumber and the sweetness of the melon. She feels rather hungry now.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: September 08, 2012, 11:53:16 pm »

"Heh... You're still just as strong. What have you been up to?"
Ace tries to continue hold up his macho exterior, and keeps chatting with Sandra, training his social skills as he does so.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: September 09, 2012, 12:03:03 am »

Arianna giggled at the thought, but quickly realized there was something wrong. This cham was probably too good to be true.

Go ask a waiter about the exact properties of cham.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: September 09, 2012, 12:45:53 am »

"Sorry, miss. I think I've been infected with PCism; I sometimes randomly lose control of my actions and do stupid things. Please allow me to apologize for whatever deity thought up that horrendous pickup line."

Continue to search for the stairs.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: September 09, 2012, 12:51:33 am »

"...anyway, this fruit is amazing! I wonder how they manage to grow these things at about fourteen floors up. Don't suppose they use magic or farmland...at this height, aye?

"I mean, this thing can't be a trap or something. Why, I remember a legend ol'John, one of the wayfaring sailors I've met, of an island that is true paradise...

"Thing is, there's a catch..."

Ire picked up another slice of the fruit, giggling at the idea. Such a delectable thing.

Num num num num...fruit!

Orange Star Chaser > Poke Kahn's fruit.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 152