Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD, Chapter 1 - The Darkness: Turn 1  (Read 6687 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivion RTD: The Ressurection
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 03:08:53 pm »

Just to note, Talarion or Justarr is a Redguard. +25 hp. Edited my post adwarf.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 03:21:23 pm »

Isn't the +25 hp for the Adrenaline Rush?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 06:36:58 pm »

Just to note, Talarion or Justarr is a Redguard. +25 hp. Edited my post adwarf.
Checking now.

Isn't the +25 hp for the Adrenaline Rush?
And yes it is.

EDIT: First turn will be tomorrow, I want to give the players from last game a bit longer in case they want to join plus got to iron out a few details before we start.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:21:25 pm by adwarf »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 11:56:49 pm »

Y'know, that's a good question. I did the math just then and I should have 40. 15 hp from 5 Endurance, 15 hp from The Warrior. I know it worked out in the other one, I may be missing something, though. I remember though, we worked it out in the previous one and it all added up.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 12:00:39 am »

Y'know, that's a good question. I did the math just then and I should have 40. 15 hp from 5 Endurance, 15 hp from The Warrior. I know it worked out in the other one, I may be missing something, though. I remember though, we worked it out in the previous one and it all added up.
I either made a mistake, or it had something to do with on of your skills .... or maybe an item.  :-[ Welp this is bad, give me a second to check.

EDIT: Yep you should have 40, must have been a miscalculation on my part
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:10:00 am by adwarf »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 05:47:33 am »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:52:41 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Oblivion RTD, Chapter 1 - The Darkness: Turn 1
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 01:25:10 pm »

Chapter 1: The Darkness, Turn 1

The smell of decay, and death fills you senses and a thin layer of smoke lays throughout the hallway as you dust of the dust, and flecks of stone from the tunnel collapse. Behind you piles of rock, and shattered pieces of timber mark what used to be a passage up to the Imperial City above, and the sound of fierce battle filters through the gaps in the rocks, this was the end of 'The Shield' all that remained where the nine of you who managed to escape into the Catacombs before the tunnel collapsed, and now all those left above would face death at the hands of the Coalition's forces. You wold have your chances for revenge when the time come, but the an urgent voice reaches your ears, "Come on, we get stay here, once those bastards are done slaughtering your people they'll search down here for sure, and we have to survive. Live on, and the 'Shield' will not die, keep the flame lit and hope will always remain." The owner of the voice is a short stocky man with a full-beard hanging down to his knees. From your quess you'd say he is around three feet high, but how a human got so short you don't really understand.

The truth of the matter only hits you when you hear a woman gasp, and then say, "Your a Dwemer, but why are you here? Your people are supposed to be either dead, or hiding in their forgotten mountain fortresses." The Dwemer, or Dwarf as most people preferred to call them, gave a slight frown before replying, "Few of us are left, that is true, but those of us that remain will not sit by as the world is turned to ruin. Our number are greater then many think, and even if all those who have chosen to fight die our race shall continue on. I am here, because this is where the Nine have told me to be, and here you are the ones I must help on their travels. Now enough with talking follow me." With that said you all fall silent, and follow after the Dwarf, he takes you down a short hallway, and to a wooden door, the door was rotted and looked as if the slightest touch would make it crumble to dust. As it turned out that was nearly true for the Dwarf lifted his massive foot, and slammed it against the aging door, with a slight groan it fell off its hinges and hit the ground to shatter into thousands of pieces. Behind it you find a room filled with barrels, chests, and tables laden in decaying food, and varying tools or weapons. The Dwarf walks over to another door, and grabs a bundle of weapons from the far corner of the room as he turned to you. Reaching up he yanked a torch from the wall, and said "Gather what you can from this room, and do it quickly we don't have time to dawdle here, the horrors this place contains is greater then you may think."

After your group gathered some of the gear from within you follow the man past the door, and out into a junction of sorts with three tunnels branching off from it. Across from you the corpse of a man is pinned to the wall with daggers, and illegible writing is scrawled in blood above his head, whoever he was the man had pissed off the wrong people, and it had cost him his life. The Dwarf shook his head slightly at the sight of the dead man, and turned to face the group as he spoke, "Which path shall we take my friends?"

Player Statuses

Spoiler: Map: Semi-Large Image (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin, Tyren Estel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl, Siris-Kai (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivion RTD, Chapter 1 - The Darkness: Turn 1
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 04:57:06 pm »

Search the supply room for a spear.

"I say left," Siris-Kai said tersely.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 05:36:16 pm »

Search for a weapon repair kit. And follow the direction taken by most of the group.

((Edit:Yes, my character is supposed to be silent.))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:15:03 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 05:40:41 pm »

The barbarian woman nodded to Siris. She had seem him in action-hacking madly alongside his undead creations, in a grotesque resemblance to her own style of leadership. Kili respected his skills-and his insight. At least, as as she could an Argonian.

"It's a good choice as any, Siris."

Kili growled bestially, clenching the grip on her shoddy battleaxe. Relictus was silent as usual. She thought of taunting the Elf some more-she had been doing so for almost since they had met, trying to get him to lose him temper-but thought better of it. While it helped her calm down, it also made her reckless. She couldn't afford that right now. If any of them were going to get out here, she had be ready.

"Svongarde.." She cursed...

"To be Run into tunnels like rats fleeing a cat...I'd rather have died where I could see the sky, and with a scream on my lips, like a Nord should.

As it stands, I'll have to settle for dying leading the way for the rest of you. Follow me, or get out of my way."

She finished, stalking off in the path Siris-Kai had suggested.

Action: Explore the left passage
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 10:18:10 pm »

"Since, you seem to be committed to heading in that direction, I suppose I'll follow, just make sure you're in between me and anything that comes after me and both of us will end up for the better." Jerund sniffed.

>Jerund follows the others to the left, keeping a mental eye out for signs of magic, and a physical one for anything out of the ordinary.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 11:53:35 pm »

"Left seems to be consensus, then..." Justarr kept a hand resting on his sword, looking around the supply room for any useful potions.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 01:00:22 am »

((Um, stated that I edited my sheet again, but as we're going with the old edit, I'm ok with this. Unless you missed it adwarf  :P . Also, Hai Dwarmin!))

Left passage it is. I search for any tracks made by others not in our group.

For the room: I search for some utilitarian tools, like rope.

Tyren looked around the room with a sigh, it wasn't the first time something foul happened and he landed in a place where death was always watching. Though, there was much to gain from the scrap lying around here even after long days of disuse. They were in the catacombs, the dead should be resting peacefully if not for all this.

The fact that they were led by a Nord named Kili was surprising. A whole year younger than him, but with the attitude of a natural born leader. One driven by passion, as seen by the enthusiastic comments she threw his way. The sound of a few barrels took his attention away from those thoughts as he saw Melda scratching around. The wolf stopped and turned her head to indicate her find before moving back to his side.

((Silence is gold.  :D))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2012, 06:54:59 am »

Waiting List please, I will do my sheet later
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2012, 09:25:05 am »

Waiting List please, I will do my sheet later
Adding you now welcome :)

@ Tiruin - *facepalm* Fixing it now
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4