Yes, same as this.
- 1 (20%)
Yes, 8 player free-for-all.
- 0 (0%)
Yes, 8 players, 2vs2vs2vs2
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.  (Read 28636 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.
« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2012, 11:40:20 am »

The warrior's body started to fade into nothingness as his life force was exhausted by the damage caused on his body. The blood was flowing freely and his eyes indicated a small amount of hurry as he motioned for her to come closer to him.
"I die in shame Ms.Scout. Do not be so terrible as to think of me as someone capable of trying to take you with me."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2012, 11:48:50 am »

The Scout looked into the Warrior's eyes. She could tell, by their glassy appearance, that truth was evident in his words. "There is no shame in your death, Eldren Varanir, you trust me with your name and your word. I am not one to break it.

"You die a Warrior's death, so I ask once again, what is your last request?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2012, 11:54:11 am »

Eldren coughed blood and smiled.
In his last seconds, with flesh and bone giving place to thin air as the knight disappeared, his face approached the scout's and he...used Quies distraction to fondle her breasts before finally fading with a mischievous grin etched onto his face. Somehow it looks like someone else.

Epic ending here.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2012, 11:57:12 am »

((I would now love to destroy the whole world due to the awkwardness of the situation.

But I won't. :I ))

". . .

"Well, at least the Mage had manners."

The Scout turned her head skyward and proclaimed to whatever forces governed the Ritual. "I am the sole survivor of this petty game! The last of the six demigods!

Grant me my wish, as my first order of my new rule!"

((Stating again.

:I ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2012, 12:01:22 pm »

Spoiler: Ending (click to show/hide)
((Go out with a smile, I say. :P))
>Yes?

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2012, 12:11:30 pm »

I must regain my honor after failing so miserably in this ritual. Although considering my character's story it made a lot of sense actually...

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2012, 12:12:13 pm »

Something of note:
... I sent a PM telling him for my character to charge the other to prevent escape... were you trying to make an alliance with me the first time we met? Because I chose to attack and I only discovered you wanted a truce in the turn aftewards, when the GM told me that you ran but had recognized me as a warrior blablablablabla.))

Caellath, I have to admit, I didn't actually request your alliance, but when I saw you say that it said I did, I suspected there was sort of a Deus Ex Machina over there by the GM or something. Evidenced by the turns.

There was no Deus Ex Machina. I was actually rooting for Caellath and killing Tiruin while heshe was weak would be more useful for him. I just give suggestions that would be useful from the characters point of view to remind the players of random mechanics and common sense, but don't manipulate players or reveal information they shouldn't know.

And the start of the FSN RTD will be a bit later because I was delayed slightly by my duty of buying beer for my father ( T_T ).
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2012, 12:15:35 pm »

((Can I purge the world in fire and flame yet?

Or do I have to wait for the request or Ritual to be finished?))

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2012, 12:17:48 pm »

((Can I purge the world in fire and flame yet?

Or do I have to wait for the request or Ritual to be finished?))
Ritual finished and Tiruin With Tits (tm) is now a goddess.
 Go ahead. : V
 Anyway, working on FSN RTD~
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2012, 12:26:18 pm »

(( :-\

This has actually exorcised me of any will at all to even act.))

Throughout the year, stop the idiocy of regret by inducing permanent entropic events on the land, sea and air.

Provide a Guide or Pathway for Souls to travel, so they may never return to the mortal Plane.

Gift a select few of individuals, with the power being possible to spread by gene or invoked word: the strength to contact the Spirits of the Dead and to act as protectors of the remaining cores of magic in the world.

Preserve the Souls of the other five deceased from ever being tampered with.

Exit my mortal form.

After the year: Harangue Enidri's spirit in the Afterlife about certain things that I did not want to happen.

. . .
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:29:54 pm by Tiruin »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2012, 12:31:31 pm »

The game is over. You don't need to post actions. : V

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2012, 12:32:48 pm »

((Well, that ruined the fun.

Good...game.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2012, 12:33:40 pm »

Oh no nevermind. It would have been fun though.

((Enidri, like my necro blacksmith from the other RtD?))
>Yes?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2012, 12:52:04 pm »

I quite enjoyed it and would do another in a heartbeat.

Spoiler: Submission (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character at start (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Final (click to show/hide)

First turn I got my Elemental Magic up to 3 and saw Ahra (unknown at the time) sneaking through the town.  I follow him straight to his circle and throw a fireball (with a stellar +2 bonus) at him and then blow him back into the flames when he runs out.  He misses me with a spell and I lodge an ice lance in his chest, but things go south from there.  He hits me with a spell, rots me for -1 agi, and resets my fireball, then drops all my spells a level with his defensive spell that makes me miss.  We SISSY MAGE SLAP FIGHT for a while until Tiruin steals my kill- getting me +1 str, agi, and Elemental IV.  I run like hell, figuring you two would jump me (And I have no spells higher than level 2).  I get back and train Spellcasting three times but only get it to 90%.  I try one more time in the forest and HAMMER TO THE FACE.  You know the rest.

I was honestly most worried about the Offensive Fighter to start with, figuring a sneak dagger in the back would be the best way to kill me.  I was very relieved to find he went archer.

I actually had one of the strongest defensive powers I've seen- it was just very narrowly focused.  Good to see it would have affected someone- a nasty surprise for Tiruin should I have chucked a fireball at him.

Caellath, did you start with that resistance skill at that level?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2012, 12:54:52 pm »

I was honestly most worried about the Offensive Fighter to start with, figuring a sneak dagger in the back would be the best way to kill me.  I was very relieved to find he went archer.
*Offensive Scout
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18