Yes, same as this.
- 1 (20%)
Yes, 8 player free-for-all.
- 0 (0%)
Yes, 8 players, 2vs2vs2vs2
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.  (Read 28641 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 21. y u no die?
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2012, 01:42:47 pm »

((I know I'm not ambidextrous, that was for flavor :I))

Quies hinted at the strike right before she withdrew, gripping her only able weapon tightly with her able hand. All this movement made her want to get her kill on, but that would be pretty inappropriate for her.

It was now or never.

"Do you have any last requests? Because I sure have one."

PM'd

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 22. DRAMATIC CLIFFHANGER!
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2012, 01:51:39 pm »

OH MY! I sure love a good cliffhanger! Because I'm going to sleep and I'll return home extra late tomorrow. What will happen next? Find out in ~20 hours! ^_^
___
 Turn 22.
 (T2-1vsC4) The scout jumps away and barely manages to fire her bow, but the shot is inaccurate and weak.
 (C4vsT3+1) The fighter charges again. This time his attack misses just barely. Though his desperation makes the fighter try much harder to win, his pain is hard to bear and his body is starting to get hard to control.

Both lungs pierced, liver pierced, large cut on chest , extreme bleeding, extreme pain (-1 to offense).

Create Opening 3/3 (Shield Technique, Level I)
-You automatically get hit by the next enemy attack, but counterattack with an automatic 6 roll.

Broken rib, broken right arm (-1 to physical attacks and blocking).

Improved Snap Shot 2/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)
-Let's you use a two normal attacks with a bow as a free action.

Evasive Manouvers 0/3 (Archery Technique LV I)
-Gives you a +1 defense modifier for the turn, increases the distance between you and your opponent and damages your enemy with a normal bow attack.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2012, 01:53:15 pm »

((Knew it on dat shield.

Edit: Welp.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:59:19 pm by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 22. RAWR!
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2012, 01:58:12 pm »

Quies shifted her feet and dove into a roll, jumping up from the combined momentum and landing quite a while away from the Warrior. In her peripheral vision, she swore he was using the same tactic as before, but her shot didn't hit for some reason.

Then it hit her. The tried and true tactic of knowing your enemy, just as knowing yourself.

She promptly cursed at [NOT SUN TZU] as she considered her options.

PM'd

"Silence, I see." She smiled in spite of her error. The next few moments would be truly exciting.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2012, 02:02:52 pm »

((I'm just happy that Last Stand is exactly what it says on the tin. I guess Eldren can keep going for a little while. As for Titty Monster, I was very disappointed when I saw that shi had raised Snap Shot up to LvII. Treachery.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2012, 02:04:04 pm »

Turn 15 when I look away, and turn 22 when I look back.  Not bad progress!  Also, good fight!  I know what I'd do, at least (given the respective tricks I know.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2012, 02:09:56 pm »

...Treachery.))

((Not exactly. I never explicitly replied to that one part. Check again.  ;D

Also, I mean that Welp in the first post post-turn.

Edit: You'll know soon enough, Caellath  :P))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:34:59 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2012, 02:24:16 pm »

Eldren gritted his teeth. Pain was kicking in harder than ever before, but it was nothing compared to the time he died. The warrior would keep on fighting until there was nothing left but a dried husk.
In between his pained breathing, he looked at the scout. She was in a better shape than him, but he was puzzled as to why most of his attacks did not even connect.

"I have no requests. I died once; dying is not alien to me."

((What is that Welp for?))
Edit:((Eldren's manly, well defined chest and six-pack is all slashed and pierced at the moment. That is not good.))

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:38:45 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): The End + Epilogue RP.
« Reply #233 on: April 20, 2012, 11:10:02 am »

Turn 23. Ending.

(T4-1 vs C auto1) The fighter charges the scout without any concerns about his state. He knows that this is going to be his last battle, but even so, he must fight without showing weakness.
 The fighter stops. A dagger is stuck in his forehead. The scout threw it at him with great power. The fighter loses the strength to keep fighting and stands as if frozen in front of his enemy.
 In a few seconds, he will run out of blood and return to the void, marking the end of the Ritual...

((Whew...Finally finished the game, but the story is left as is, so you could RP the last moments. I'm starting the FSN RTD (hopefully) today, so yay, more games~))
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.
« Reply #234 on: April 20, 2012, 11:14:11 am »

((I'm waiting for the FSN RtD.
Also, I guess I got a pre-in for that.
No need to RP anything on my part, Tiruin with Tits tm will probably do it for me.))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:15:50 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2012, 11:14:48 am »

((I'm waiting for the FSN RtD.
Also, I guess I got a pre-in for that.))
((Yes, yes you did.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 20, 2012, 11:16:57 am »

Quies Nex lowered her left hand after angling the throw to hit the jugular. It didn't work, providing a slow death, sadly.

She moved, grasping her limp arm with a grimace and stopped at the side of Eldren and knelt with a grim expression as she lowered the body into a prone position.

"I'm...sorry it had come to this. But...the Ritual-"

She could see him coughing up blood, as well as leaking it through his torso. She gave him pause enough to speak.

Spoiler: Character. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Turn list (click to show/hide)

Something of note:
... I sent a PM telling him for my character to charge the other to prevent escape... were you trying to make an alliance with me the first time we met? Because I chose to attack and I only discovered you wanted a truce in the turn aftewards, when the GM told me that you ran but had recognized me as a warrior blablablablabla.))

((Caellath, I have to admit, I didn't actually request your alliance, but when I saw you say that it said I did, I suspected there was sort of a Deus Ex Machina over there by the GM or something. Evidenced by the turns.

Still...up for an ending? You still have the Last Breath there.))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:30:15 am by Tiruin »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2012, 11:24:17 am »

((Hey, let's give this ending the ending it deserves. You still have the Last Breath there.))

((No need to RP anything on my part, Tiruin with Tits tm will probably do it for me.))
((Caellath is a dick.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 20, 2012, 11:26:07 am »

((Not necessarily. My character will die anyway and I don't like those dramatic deaths. Oh well, wait, I have something to do.))

Eldren rose his hands and motioned Quies to move closer, his face as stern as it was in life. His breathing was uneven but he had already accepted death.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Rolled 5 for preparation, 6 for traits and 2 for artifacts.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:37:06 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 20, 2012, 11:31:59 am »

The Huntress moved forward accordingly, casting a glance at the corpse a ways back. Another dead soul, bound by this Ritual.

She began to reconsider her primary goal.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18