Yes, same as this.
- 1 (20%)
Yes, 8 player free-for-all.
- 0 (0%)
Yes, 8 players, 2vs2vs2vs2
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.  (Read 28652 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 15: IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!~
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2012, 09:46:11 am »

((Also, since you are probably interested, here's a short summary of the game from my memory:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyway, post faster, I want to finish this today.

And I decided I would prefer a FSN RTD over a sequel to this.))

((Yep. Stealth.))
(Caellath has a skill that negates sneak attacks anyway. : P )
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2012, 09:48:06 am »

((Yep. Stealth.))
(Caellath has a skill that negates sneak attacks anyway. : P )
((Meh, he goes offline  :'( . Anyway, wasn't planning to sneak attack him. Although all my powerz go to stealth...

Also, about that gender thing...No. And you forgot I watched the whole battle, while in a tree and whittling my arrow.  :P))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:51:42 am by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:56 am »

That's a pretty accurate summary, except it neglects to mention the SISSY MAGE SLAP FIGHT that Ahra and I had when we ran out of spells.

It is a good thing for you that you had resistance, because I could infini-cast all three of my offensive spells at that point.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2012, 10:16:52 am »

Bad rolls = death then, Toaster?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2012, 10:19:19 am »

Actually, Toaster was the strongest one by quite a lot, but Caellaths magic resistance is HAX as hell. xD

Anyway, posted in RTD brainstorming thread about the FSN RTD. I thought it was a shit post though. Whatever, depending on reactions, I will host either a FSN RTD or a sequel when this ends.
 Also, free reserved spots if you ask now~
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2012, 10:21:02 am »

Requesting IN.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2012, 10:59:52 am »

That and running into a guy who could resist everything I could currently throw at him.  I don't think me trying to poke him with my dagger would have done much.

My last action was using a combination of my wind spell and fire to start a forest fire I could use to run the hell away, but I got hammered instead.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:24 am »

What's FSN anyway?  If the gameplay is like this, then I want in.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2012, 11:03:31 am »

The Shieldbearer looked at the person he had killed. It was his first kill ever; prior to his ressurrection, he was toppled before having a chance of achieving glory for his division and his father. He wondered if the Vanguards still existed or if they had at least made it into History. His thoughts were interrupted by the woman.
Eldren Varanir, the Vanguard Knight, stared at the female scout.

"Well, Ms. Scout." also known as Tiruin with TitsTM (the manufacturer of Tiruin with TitsTM shall not be held responsible for any destruction caused by its product nor the consequences of its use, such as: loss of limbs, broken bones and a warm feeling on your hand that just does not fade)
"It seems the time for our duel has come. It was an honor to have you as a partner, even if it for a short amount of time."

Attack Tiruin with TitsTM!
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2012, 11:08:56 am »

PM'd

At least I was forewarned about that TwT thing.  :-\

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2012, 11:25:45 am »

Hey, post your moves in PMs, keep the RP stuff here.
 Anyway, have to prepare for Physics test (which I'm only a bit better at than maths and only a bit worse at than chemistry, in other words I fail physics forever). I'll post the turn when I'm done.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2012, 11:28:48 am »

But...we did PM. Or so what I can tell from Caellath's post.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 16: FIGHT!
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2012, 11:58:29 am »

But...we did PM. Or so what I can tell from Caellath's post.
Caellath didn't PM me. He did after I said so. I'm just telling him to not reveal actions in this thread.
 And I'm done with physics, because I was practicing before and I just needed to finish a few things.

Turn 16
_______

(T2,6,2vsC4) The scout quickly launches three shots of energy from hir her enchanted bow. Two of the shots are deflected by hir her opponents shield, but one hits the fighter in the chest, piercing his lung.
 (4vs6) The fighter keeps fighting as if nothing had happened. He tries to hit the enemy with his hammer, but the attacks are dodged without much effort.

Trait revealed: Last Stand (Caellath)
-You suffer no penalties for damaged limbs and you can survive and recover even after losing vital organs. You are kept alive by pure willpower.

Lung pierced.
Abilities not known by opponent.

Healthy.

Improved Snap Shot 0/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)
-Let's you use a two normal attacks with a bow as a free action.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2012, 12:07:31 pm »

Eldren looks down, at the arrow stuck through his armor and chest, and then back up: "Nice shot, Ms. Scout." He looks unfazed.
"But you shall need a bit more than that to make me fall."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2012, 12:12:27 pm »

"Very great, indeed. With Will as strong as a lion." the woman said with a smile as she sidestepped the hammer. "But what can you do with a hand behind you back?"

'I wonder if he has miraculous healing powers too...No matter, for the people will sing of this event for years to come.'

PM'd
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18